Skip to main content

KA - Ch 155

Chapter 155 - Consent to publish the relationship

Oh no, did he misunderstand her and Su Yucheng? Li Zhuoen secretly screamed bad.

Su Yucheng naturally saw Cen Yuhao, although he thought he couldn't see him, but he just looked at Li Zhuoen without saying anything and went in the direction of his own car.

"Young madam, the young master came to pick you up from work this morning, he's been here for a while, please get in!" The driver saw Li Zhuoen walking over, so he said to her.

"Been here for a while?" Li Zhuoen was a little surprised.

"Yes!" The driver nodded.

Did he call her? Li Zhuoen took out her phone and looked at it, but there was no missed call, strange, "Why didn't he call me after he came for so long? In that case, I would have come down earlier ah!"

"The young master didn't say, but I guess he's afraid you'll be busy with something!" The driver said back.

How can this guy pick her up so much early in the morning! Li Zhuoen took a look at him sitting in the back seat and had a complicated mood.

"Please get in!" The driver said, pulling open the back seat door for her.

"Thanks!" Li Zhuoen thanked him and sat up.

The driver saw her get in the car, then went around the front and sat in the driver's seat.

The car started up and drove towards Li Zhuoen and their company.

"I heard you've been here for a while, how come you didn't tell me beforehand, so I can finish packing early and come down ah!" After sitting in the car, Li Zhuoen said to him.

Cen Yuhao didn't answer. The reason he didn't call her was that he didn't know when she could pack up, and he didn't want her to act flustered in front of her mother because she had to rush down, in that case, his points would be deducted from her mother's impression, which was something he didn't want to see. So he would rather wait for her a little longer.

"I just walked out with Su Yucheng, don't get me wrong! I just ran into him in the elevator!" Seeing that he didn't say anything, Li Zhuoen guessed that he must be angry about what just happened, so she explained to him.

"Hmm." The word he answered could not be heard in his mind at this time.

"Angry?" She turned her head sideways to look at him.

"No." He craned his head in the direction of his side of the car window.

And he said he was not angry! If he is not angry, will he show such an expression? Li Zhuoen has figured out his temper, the more he says "no", the more it proves that what he has in mind is yes. This guy with a heart of gold! She had just made a deal with him last night, and it's only been one night, and now he's doing it again!

"Really, he and I did run into each other in the elevator! You have to believe me!" She explained again.

"I'm not angry, so you don't have to explain." Cen Yuhao said as he looked out the window.

"Why don't you even smile if you're not angry?" Li Zhuoen didn't believe what he said.

"Li Zhuoen, I believe you don't have anything for him, but what kind of thoughts he has in his heart, I can't be sure!" Cen Yuhao confessed to her what was in his heart. Indeed, what was going on in Su Yucheng's heart right now, he couldn't figure out at all, he didn't know if he was deliberately approaching Li Zhuoen to get back at him, or if he really liked her and wanted to steal her from him. Whichever it is, he won't let him get away with it!

"It won't happen!" Li Zhuoen waved her hand, "We all made things clear yesterday, and he said he wouldn't cause me any more problems!"

"Yesterday?" Cen Yuhao was sensitive enough to catch the information in her words,

"When did you guys talk yesterday?"

"Uh ......" Li Zhuoen really wants to drag and shoot herself ah! How could she have slipped her tongue about this matter without paying attention!

"You seem to have something to hide from me!" Cen Yuhao had sensed that something was wrong.

"Actually ...... actually he was the one who found out that my mom was injured last night, so my mom invited him to our house for dinner." Seeing that it was no longer possible to hide from him, Li Zhuoen had to confess to him.

No wonder he heard her mother saying good things about Su Yucheng yesterday, so it was because of this! Cen Yuhao frowned.

"Don't be angry! I'm just afraid you're thinking too much, that's why I didn't tell you!" Seeing his expression instantly turn cloudy and thunderstorm, Li Zhuoen hurriedly explained.

"Why didn't you tell me yesterday?" Cen Yuhao grimaced.

"I ...... was afraid you'd get mad if you found out!" She explained again.

"So what do you think, am I happy now?" He asked again.

"No...... not happy." Li Zhuoen returned honestly.

"Li Zhuoen, you're taking my words for granted again, aren't you!" This time he was really angry.

"I ......" Li Zhuoen wanted to explain, but when she saw how angry he was, she didn't know how she should explain.

"No more words?" Seeing that she didn't say anything, Cen Yuhao got even angrier.

"I'm afraid that the more I say, the angrier you'll get, and I can't talk." Li Zhuoen said pitifully.

"So?" He asked, turning toward her.

So? I do not know ah! Li Zhuoen was torn. She is so clumsy that she might tell him more than she can once she explains!

This woman always drives him so crazy! If he was in the bedroom now, he would've thrown her to the bed!

Cen Yuhao felt that since he had been skin-to-skin with her, he especially wanted to do something like that, especially at night when he thought of her more uncontrollably.

The driver looked at the young master in the back seat through the rearview mirror, knowing that he must be very angry at this time, and had to drive silently, fearing that he might annoy him again.

"Please pull over for a moment!" Li Zhuoen saw that it was still one block short of the company building, so he said to the driver in front of him.

"Yes, young madam!" The driver replied, ready to pull over and stop the car.

"Don't stop! Go straight to the office!" Cen Yuhao said again.

"This ......" the driver looked in the direction of Li Zhuoen.

"I ...... I have to get off here! Otherwise, colleagues in the company will find out!" Li Zhuoen explained cautiously.

"Li Zhuoen, could it be that by now, you still haven't thought of announcing our relationship!" Cen Yuhao questioned her angrily.

Announcing a relationship? Uh, seems like she really hasn't thought about it ......

"Can it be a little later? I ...... I'm not mentally ready for this." She stared at him nervously as she spoke.

"Li Zhuoen, are you thinking that announcing our relationship and people knowing that you have a blind husband will make you feel humiliated!" Cen Yuhao was about to die from her anger.

"Absolutely not! I never thought of it that way! I just ...... just ......" in fact she was really just afraid that the companies would treat her special if they knew who she was.

"Just what?" He asked.

"Haha, nothing, let's announce it then!" Li Zhuoen thought about it, if it can make him take his breath away, then let's announce it! It's only a matter of time anyway.

"Are you serious? I didn't force you, right!" Hearing her say that she agreed to announce it, the hard ice in his heart has was slowly melting, but he still had a stern face.

You are not forcing me! It's almost like threatening me with divorce, right? Li Zhuoen really wanted to say that, but she didn't want to add fuel to the fire: "Haha, not at all! I did it of my own free will!"

"Good, I will be at the company meeting in a while to announce it." Cen Yuhao's tone eased down slightly.

"Yes, yes!" She hurriedly kept nodding her head to show her complete support for his decision.

"Li Zhuoen, I'm warning you, if you run away this time, you know the consequences!" Thinking of what happened last time, Cen Yuhao added.

"I'm not that stupid to run away, I'll earn much this time! I'm about to become the boss's wife!" Li Zhuoen deliberately acted as if she was very interested in that position.

"Remember what you said!" Cen Yuhao had actually been amused by her words, but still had an ice-cold face.

"Don't worry, as bad as my memory is, I will definitely not forget what I promised you!" Li Zhuoen said and thought of another problem, so she added, "But can you announce it later today? I still have some things to take care of." She thought it was better to tell the three women the news in advance, otherwise, they would definitely kill her.

"What is it?" He asked again.

"It's not an escape thing, don't worry about it!" Li Zhuoen winked at him mischievously.

As long as it's not that. Cen Yuhao was relieved by this.

"Are you still angry now?" She tilted her head, her eyes playful.

"I will hold a meeting at ten o'clock." Cen Yuhao did not answer her question.

In a short while, the car stopped under the company building.

The driver wanted to come and open the door for Li Zhuoen, but she quickly opened the door herself, "I'll just do it myself! I'll go up first!"

After saying that, as if she was afraid that others would see, she rushed into the building as if running away.

Is this little girl so afraid of being seen by others? Looking at her as if she was a thief, Cen Yuhao didn't know whether he should be angry or helpless.

Because she took Cen Yuhao's car, she came a little earlier than usual. She leisurely made a cup of tea and was tasting it alone when she was suddenly slapped on the back, choking her half-heartedly.

"Hey, who are you trying to murder!" After Li Zhuoen coughed, she said discontentedly to Jenny who had just sneaked an attack.

"No, I'm showing my fondness for you!" Jenny had an innocent look on her face.

"Then I beg you not to like me! What exactly do you like about me, I can change it all!" Li Zhuoen said to her helplessly.

"Chick, you won't be able to escape again today!" Shin Miner walked into the office and ran over to grab her by the neck.

"I surrender, I'll tell you all, okay!" Li Zhuoen couldn't stand these women anymore.

"Zhuoen, who gave you a ride to work today? I saw you get off a luxury car from afar." Another woman from the same office passed by them and asked gossipingly.

"Heh heh." Li Zhuoen replied with a giggle.

"Zhuoen, what's going on? I just came in from outside, someone from another department said you were adopted, and I saw you get out of a luxury car today." When Mu Xue came in, she didn't even have time to put her bag down before she ran to Li Zhuoen and asked in a small voice.

Here we go again! Li Zhuoen admired those people's imagination too much.

"Really, it was rumored last week that you and the general manager have an abnormal relationship." Shin Miner chimed in.

"It's not what you think it is!" Li Zhuoen felt it was indeed time to announce her relationship with Cen Yuhao, instead of being said to be related to Wang Liang, it would be better to know that she and Cen Yuhao were already married!

"And what does it look like?" Several people's expressions were half-hearted. It wasn't really their fault, every time she said she was going to tell them the truth, she slipped away, which had to make them suspicious.

"Let's go to the pantry!" Li Zhuoen said, getting up and walking in the direction of the pantry.

Seeing her go, Jenny and the girls followed along.

Coming into the pantry, Shin Miner could not wait: "Well, don't sell the story, tell it!"

"Yeah yeah yeah! Hurry up and tell us! I'm so curious! It must be a love affair for the ages!" Jenny was getting together again.

"Okay, but first you have to promise not to interrupt me until you hear me out." Li Zhuoen said as he looked at them.

"You should have said something! Anxious to die!" Mu Xue was waiting on the sidelines with anxiety.

"You guys aren't all wrong in thinking that I do have someone I love, and that person is ......" Before Li Zhuoen could finish her sentence, she heard someone outside calling her name.

"Who is Li Zhuoen, come out here!" The woman speaking outside was arrogant.

What's going on? Several people looked over in the direction of the door.

In a short while, the woman came into the pantry, looked at the few people in front of her, and then asked contemptuously, "Who is Li Zhuoen?"

"I am, please ask you to find me ......" Li Zhuoen had no impression at all of the women in front of her, but before she could finish her sentence, she was slapped hard by the woman opposite her.


Previous Chapter | Next Chapter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KA - Ch 58

Chapter 58 - He looks at her naked body again! Zhou Yujie packed up his things and came out of the office, and everyone was standing at the door looking at him.

KA - Ch 18

Chapter 18 – Pass o n another sad news Song Rongfen turned around and looked at Li Zhuoen. "Miss Li, I said something that you don't really like to listen to. We Cen family considered being prestigious . I don't object him to marry you, but can your words and actions be slightly decent?"

KA - Ch 28

Chapter 28 – Nosebleed When Cen Yuhao walked out of the bathroom door, it was her smooth upper body that caught his eye s . "Ah!" s he didn't expect him to come out from inside so suddenly , scared her to scream, quickly she hid h er important parts with both her hands.