Skip to main content

KA - Ch 150

Chapter 150 - Help me dress

"Here you go!" Li Zhuoen unkindly threw all of his clothes at him in one stream.

"This is the way you treat your husband?" Cen Yuhao took off the clothes thrown at him and didn't get angry.

"I'm still being nice to you!" If it were anyone else, she would have kicked him in the ass! Of course, the main reason is that she feels she can't beat him.

"As compensation for me, you have to dress me!" He sat on the sofa, crossed his legs, and said in a very indecent manner.

"What? Help you get dressed? Cen Yuhao, how old are you this year!" Li Zhuoen was furious.

"Isn't it all thanks to you? Last night I kept holding you and my arms were so numb that I couldn't lift them." Cen Yuhao said.

"Can you blame me for that!" She glared at him fiercely.

"And it's okay, big deal, I'm not going to leave this door today." Cen Yuhao said again.

"You think you can bluff me with this trick, huh? Don't go out and forget it!" To her, such a threat is not a threat at all, anyway, even if the guy doesn't go out, there will be maids to bring him food in, it's not like he'll starve to death!

"But then, if the elders don't see me later, they will definitely come in and care about me, and then I will say that it's because you tossed me too much that I couldn't get up." He hooked the corners of his mouth and upturned an arc.

"Cen Yuhao, you're a really big talker! I don't know who tossed who in the end!" Li Zhuoen really wanted to walk over and choke him! Can this man be more shameless!

"Don't worry, even if I don't say it, they will still think so." As if he didn't see her angry red face, Cen Yuhao continued to speak in a cloudy manner.

I'm relieved my ass ah! Li Zhuoen kept telling himself to be calm, the woman revenge, ten years though too late, but there is still a chance! It's just to dress him? Just wear it!

She angrily walked over to him, "Didn't you say to get dressed? Stand up!"

"So fierce for what, I'm not married to a mother fucker." Cen Yuhao laughed and stood up.

"Sorry, no smile service!" Li Zhuoen gave him a blank look, "Hands up!"

Cen Yuhao didn't say anything, but just quietly watched her as she dressed for him.

Because it was not willingly, her little mouth was beaming and she looked very cute.

So it was so sweet to have the woman you love dressing you! Cen Yuhao looked at her buttoning his shirt one by one, and there was a feeling of happiness in his heart. The happiness he wants is actually so simple, one life, one pair of people.

"Well, the clothes I have put on for you, the pants kill me, I will not help you put them on!" Li Zhuoen buttoned up the last button for him, so said.

This time Cen Yuhao did not give her a hard time, he picked up his pants and put them on his body.

Watching her walk in the direction of the door, he asked again, "Where are you going?" "Get out! Where else would you go!" She turned around and replied.

"How am I going to get out the door if you don't hold me up?" He asked again.

Oh yeah, she almost forgot about him as a "handicapped person" again! Li Zhuoen glared at him: "Then why are you still dilly-dallying, come here if you want me to help you!

Cen Yuhao also did not bother with her and walked to her side, she opened the door of the room and the two walked out together side by side.

"You're out so early, huh? Why don't you sleep a little more?" Song Rongfen saw the two walking out, so she smiled and said to them.

It's so late now and you're still calling it "so early"? Li Zhuoen took a look out the window, it was indeed already bright!

"Oh, I was too tired yesterday, so I woke up late." She explained.

When Song Rongfen heard what she said, she exchanged a glance to Xu Peiyun, then covered her mouth and laughed.

"I mean I'm too tired to go to work, don't you think wrong!" Li Zhuoen reacted, so she hurriedly explained.

Once she said this, even the other elders didn't hold back their laughter.

The more she thought about it, the more she felt that her explanation was a bit redundant. The more Li Zhuoen thought about it, the more she felt that her explanation was a bit redundant, sounding a bit like there was no silver lining here.

Looking at a few elders who couldn't help but laugh, she couldn't wait to find a crack in the ground.

It's all you! She turned around and glared hard at Cen Yuhao, the real perpetrator. If it wasn't for him hugging her this morning and not letting her get up, would she have been laughed at by these elders? Oh, her innocence!

But that guy Cen Yuhao just shrugged and didn't look at her.

"Everyone is waiting for you and Haohao to have breakfast together, come over and sit down!" Song Rongfen saw her embarrassment and said.

"Okay." Li Zhuoen silently mourned in his heart, although he did not want to help him, due to the presence of so many elders, so he could only bear to help him to sit down on the dining chair.

Halfway through breakfast, Xu Peiyun put down her chopsticks, "I have something to

tell you all."

Hearing her words, everyone paused and looked in her direction.

"I've been bothering everyone here for a while now, I'm planning to move out tomorrow!" Xu Peiyun looked at everyone and said.

"You're staying here just fine, why are you suddenly saying you want to move out? Is it because of our poor hospitality?" Song Rongfen put the spoon down.

"Yes, Mom, why didn't you even discuss this with me?" Li Zhuoen asked nervously.

"Of course, it's not your problem!" Xu Peiyun waved her hand, "In fact, I've had this intention for a long time, because I just returned to China, I haven't found a place to live yet, so I came here to disturb everyone for this period, sometimes I've also been disturbing here for so long, it's time to move out and live."

"We are in-laws, so we don't have to say those words. Besides, we have a lot of empty rooms here, so it doesn't matter." Song Rongfen advised.

"Yes in-laws, you and Zhuoen have been separated for such a long time, it's hard to recognize each other, so you should live together, if you move out, won't you have less time to see each other again?" Cen Guoshu also joined the ranks of the exhortation.

"Thank you all very much for taking care of us all this time, I have already made up my mind to move out, if we want to meet in the future, we can meet anytime, besides, I have been relieved to see that everyone has been very good to our family Zhuoen during this time." Xu Peiyun said with a smile.

"Have you decided yet?" Cen Lingjun looked at her.

"Yes, I'm moving out tomorrow." Xu Peiyun nodded her head.

"We still have a real estate property over in Jiangxing, or else we'll ask you to live there, right? It's not very far from our side." Cen Lingjun added.

"Don't bother, I've already asked a friend to find a place to stay." Xu Peiyun said. The formation of the Association of vertical ba.

"What a pity, I feel very chatty with you!" Song Rongfen had a very frustrated expression.

"It's okay, we can still go out shopping together in the future, I'm still staying in this city." Xu Peiyun smiled at her.

"It seems that this is all that can be done." Song Rongfen sighed.

Li Zhuoen finished her breakfast in silence. Cen Yuhao glanced at her out of the corner of his eye, knowing that she was in a bad mood, and did not bother her.

After having breakfast, Li Zhuoen knocked on Xu Peiyun's room door.

"Come in, the door is unlocked." Xu Peiyun answered from inside.

She unscrewed the doorknob, then walked in and saw her mother packing her things.

"Mom, why didn't you tell me in advance about such a big deal as moving out? Is it because I haven't been spending much time with you lately and you're angry?" Li Zhuoen walked over and looked at Xu Peiyun and asked.

"I really don't want to move out because of this reason, don't think too much about it." Xu Peiyun stopped the movement in her hand, walked over, and took Li Zhuoen's hand.

"Then you should also discuss with me in advance, ah, the house matter is also, even if you want to go out to live, you have to let me help you find a place, right?" Li Zhuoen felt that she was very incompetent as a daughter.

"The house was vacated by my friend's relative who emigrated, and it didn't take much effort to find it on purpose, so don't mind," Xu Peiyun took her hand and sat down on the edge of the bed, "Mom is actually very happy to see you living here so happily. This is not my home, I can't live there all the time, that will be laughed at, mom just moved out, not abroad, if you want to meet, you can come over anytime, or I can come here to see you."

Li Zhuoen thought about it and felt that her mother's words did have some truth to them, this is always Cen Yuhao's home, let her live all the time, she should also be a little uncomfortable in her heart.

"Well, then we find a time, can go to see the house, I also saved some money, buy a small set of some, pay a down payment is not a problem, my current salary is okay, the mortgage can also afford to pay." Li Zhuoen thought for a while, thinking it is better to buy a house for his mother.

"This is not necessary," Xu Peiyun waved his hand, "I have paid a year of rent, this year I will temporarily live there, Mom knows that you are a filial child, but I do not want to become a burden on you, buy a house, wait until next year, you look good? "

"But ......" Li Zhuoen still has some concerns.

"It's a deal, next year mom will wait for you to buy it for me." Xu Peiyun lovingly stroked her silky hair.

"Okay, then I'll pack your things." Li Zhuoen hesitated for a long time, and seeing his mother's resolute attitude, he finally agreed to do so.

She walked over and tried to take down the box that was on the cabinet, but accidentally flashed her back.

"What's wrong?" Seeing her reaching for her waist, Xu Peiyun asked.

"Nothing, small problem!" Li Zhuoen smiled at her. Damn, it's all the fault of that dead rat, tossing her for so long, causing her to feel her back sore even with such a small action as carrying the box!

At night, Li Zhuoen made an excuse that she wanted to spend some time with her mother, so she ran to Xu Peiyun's room to sleep.

The next day after breakfast, the maids carried Xu Peiyun's luggage to the car.

"Thank you all for your hospitality during this time!" Xu Peiyun stood in front of the car and said to several people from the Cen family.

"In-law, you're out of touch again, we actually treat you as our own family, you have to be so out of touch with us." Song Rongfen took her hand.

"See you later, we'll get together again sometime!" Xu Peiyun took her hand out, waved at them, and then sat in the car.

"Okay, I will visit you sometime later." Song Rongfen also waved at her reluctantly.

"Haohao, you'll see Zhuoen's mother off for our whole family." Looking at Cen Yuhao and Li Zhuoen walking out together, Cen Guoshu said to him.

"Good." He replied.

The two followed Xu Peiyun and got into the car together. Several other maids got into another car with them.

When it was ready, the car started and then drove out of the villa.

After driving for almost forty minutes, the car stopped in front of an address given by Xu Peiyun.

"Huh, why is something familiar here?" Li Zhuoen looked at the street scene outside, then said.

"Is that so? But a lot of places are pretty much the same." Xu Peiyun said, opened the car door, and walked down.

It's true. Li Zhuoen thought about it and followed him out of the car.

After Cen Yuhao was helped out of the car by her, he took a glance at the surroundings and instantly remembered, didn't Su Yucheng also live in this area!

"Thank you for your hard work, please move to room 809 in this building." Xu Peiyun got out of the car and said to a few maids who were carrying her things for her.

Several maids nodded at her, carried things off from the car, and headed in the direction of the elevator.

Li Zhuoen helped Cen Yuhao and followed Xu Peiyun into the elevator and went up to the eighth floor.

"This is the room I'm staying in." Xu Peiyun pointed to a room door and said.

Surprisingly, it was here! When Cen Yuhao saw the door of the room she said, he was surprised in his heart, because the 810 opposite her was exactly where Su Yucheng lived!


Previous Chapter | Next Chapter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KA - Ch 58

Chapter 58 - He looks at her naked body again! Zhou Yujie packed up his things and came out of the office, and everyone was standing at the door looking at him.

KA - Ch 18

Chapter 18 – Pass o n another sad news Song Rongfen turned around and looked at Li Zhuoen. "Miss Li, I said something that you don't really like to listen to. We Cen family considered being prestigious . I don't object him to marry you, but can your words and actions be slightly decent?"

KA - Ch 28

Chapter 28 – Nosebleed When Cen Yuhao walked out of the bathroom door, it was her smooth upper body that caught his eye s . "Ah!" s he didn't expect him to come out from inside so suddenly , scared her to scream, quickly she hid h er important parts with both her hands.