Skip to main content

KA - Ch 135

Chapter 135 - Unexpected confession

"Save ...... save me!" Cen Yuhao fell into the water and did not question her angrily as Li Zhuoen imagined.

"Hey, don't pretend! I just finished using this move, okay!" Li Zhuoen gave him a contemptuous look. This guy was obviously insulting her intelligence, right!

"I ...... I can't ...... swim!" Cen Yuhao fluttered his hands so that he could easily surface a little.

"I don't believe you!" Li Zhuoen watched him fooling around in the water like a joke. This guy's acting skills do seem to be much better than hers! If she hadn't figured out his temper long ago, she would have been fooled by him!

"Help me!" After Cen Yuhao said this, his whole body went into the water.

"Go ahead, pretend as hard as you can! I won't fall for your trick anyway. If I'm going to fall for your trick again, then I'm really a pig!" Li Zhuoen said and swam away into the distance.

She's not going to waste her time with him with such a great view! But I'm so happy, I finally got the taste to trick him back today, so I can say that I'm proud of myself!

The scenery was so good, the water and the view blended well together, and she could see bunches of fish swimming past her in bright, vibrant colors.

If you ignore that Dead Rat Cen Yuhao, it's really a pleasant vacation here! Li Zhuoen thought while swimming.

The guy saw her ignore him, he should stop fooling around, right? She looked back at him, but saw that the water was calm as before, the guy went up? She looked around the shore but did not see his figure.

Strange, did he go into the house? Li Zhuoen glanced in the direction of the door, where it was still closed as it was just now. And she didn't hear his voice when he came ashore and left the water! She glanced in the direction where he fell into the water just now and vaguely saw a white shadow underwater, which was not moving at the moment!

"Cen Yuhao, stop pretending and come up here!" She shouted in that direction.

But he acted as if he hadn't heard, still maintaining the same position he had just been in.

People under normal circumstances, even in the water to hold their breath, it is impossible to hold it in for such a long time, so it seems that then ...... bad, he really can not swim! Li Zhuoen thought of this possibility, and hurried to swim in his direction!

Swimming to his side, she dived underwater, found his position, and pulled him out of the water.

"Cen Yuhao! Cen Yuhao!" She called his name as she held him up and swam in the direction of the shore.

But Cen Yuhao's eyes were closed and his body was completely unresponsive.

"Cen Yuhao, don't scare me!" She said, already swimming to the shore. It took a lot of effort to drag him up from the water, and then laboriously dragged him down the steps to the observation deck outside the water house.

"Cen Yuhao! Cen Yuhao!" After Li Zhuoen put him down, she reached out and slapped his face in panic.

But he acted as if he didn't hear her at all and didn't give her a single response.

"Cen Yuhao, wake up! Don't scare me, okay?" Seeing that he did not respond at all, this time she was really anxious. She reached under his nose and probed his nostrils, which completely scared her to sit on her butt, how ...... how is he not breathing!

"Cen Yuhao! You can't die! I didn't mean to do it just now! I thought you could swim, that's why I didn't save you! Don't be angry, wake up quickly!" Li Zhuoen hurriedly sat up and used the first aid she used to learn in college to press his chest hard with her hands. "Cen Yuhao! Wake up now!" As she pressed, she watched for signs of him waking up. But after a dozen consecutive presses, Cen Yuhao still didn't respond at all! This scared her silly!

"Cen Yuhao, you can't die! I still have so much to say to you! I like you so much, you can't just leave me like this!" Li Zhuoen cried in anxiety, tears dripping down onto his snow-white shirt one by one.

"Cen Yuhao, did you hear that! I like you! From now on I promise I won't make you angry, I'll be good and listen to you, so wake up and look at me!" Li Zhuoen was so scared that her whole body trembled, but she didn't dare to relax the movement in her hands.

The man lying on the ground did not have a single change because of her shout, still lying there with his expressionless face.

Li Zhuoen couldn't think much about it, pinched his nose, took a deep breath, and then kissed his lips. She blew a few breaths into his mouth hard, pressed her chest a few more times, and then continued to blow into his mouth. This kept going on and on for three rounds.

When she blew air into his mouth for the fourth time, Cen Yuhao suddenly reached out a hand to hook out her neck, making her lips fit tightly against his. Li Zhuoen tried to struggle, but she was clamped to death by his big, hard hand and couldn't move at all.

"Cen ......" she only squeezed out a word from her teeth, trying to struggle to stand up, but Cen Yuhao had long recognized, he stretched out his other hand to bring her and flung her body closer to his.

This damn pervert! Cen Yuhao was sucking her lips somewhat heavily as if in revenge, she wanted to move her lips away, but her head was held tightly by him, she wanted to move but couldn't!

This broad daylight, this guy dares to play such a scoundrel! If other people come here to see, how bad it will be! You want to lose face, but I don't! Li Zhuoen was so ashamed and annoyed that she kept smashing her hand against his chest.

After a while, Cen Yuhao finally let go of her.

"You fucking pervert! Why do you still want to fool me when you're awake!" Li Zhuoen rubbed her lips hard, then jumped up like a spring and hid two meters away from him.

"I didn't fall asleep, so why talk about waking up?" Cen Yuhao succeeded in his ploy and sat up with a smile.

"You ...... you ...... you were all faking it just now?" Only then did Li Zhuoen react.

"Did you just find out?" He seemed to be in a good mood.

Holy shit! It seems to be true! Li Zhuoen looked at him incredulously, "How can you hold it in the water for so long! Normal people can't even do that!" How can he still act like he's fine!

"You also said that was the average person, do I look like the average person?" Cen Yuhao said this in a particularly indecent way.

Yeah, she did forget that this guy wasn't even average!

She had said that his acting skills are first-class, she has always reminded herself not to fall for his tricks, damn, finally fell for it!

"I wonder who just said that if you fall for my trick again, you are a pig?" asked Cen Yuhao, pretending not to remember.

"Cen Yuhao, you damn pervert!" Li Zhuoen was furious, how could this guy be so hateful! She was really going crazy! "Next time you meet something like this don't expect me to save you!"

"Do you call that saving people?" Cen Yuhao coldly snorted with disdain, "Who uses so much strength when giving first aid as you do? The ones that should have been saved were killed by you!"

"You!" She really wanted to slap him back into the water! Can you find a more hateful person than him in this world!

"But I clearly heard the words you just confessed, why don't you say a few more words for me to listen?" Cen Yuhao made a look like he was listening.

"You heard wrong! Who's crazy enough to say something like that!" Li Zhuoen remembered what she had just said and couldn't help but start blushing again.

"It seems like someone said she liked me and said she would promise not to make me angry in the future and would listen to me well." Cen Yuhao said while using the corner of his eyes to appreciate the rich change of expression on her face at this moment.

"That person who said that got water in her head!" Li Zhuoen was about to die of shame at what she had just said in a moment of haste, but her mouth was stubborn.

"If that's the case, then just let her head get a little more water." Cen Yuhao mocked her.

"No matter what, you can't lie to me with something like that!" She almost really got a heart attack from him just now.

"Aren't you lying to me as well?" Cen Yuhao didn't feel guilty at all.

"Where did I!" She questioned loudly.

"Didn't you say you had leg cramps? Didn't you swim in the water for so long and you're still fine?" He asked rhetorically.

Uh ...... she forgot about it.

"So I'm just returning the favor." Seeing that she didn't refute, Cen Yuhao added.

Oh my God! She can't stand the man in front of her anymore! Li Zhuoen clenched her fists hard: "I do like you, but I like you to stay away from me! The farther away the better!" After saying this, she headed in the direction of her room. He made her completely uninterested in swimming! What a spoiled man! I thought I could get back at him, but in the end, I lost to him, and he ate my tofu for so long! I feel so stupid and naive just thinking about it! Why did I trust that man?

Dinner was served in a not-so-large restaurant on land, but the cooking was quite good.

Li Zhuoen's mood was originally depressed by him, but once she looked at the food, she instantly seemed to be revived and finished everything on her plate in minutes.

"This, please once again!" Li Zhuoen did not know what to say for another plate of the same dish, so she said it to the waiter in her broken English, and the man probably guessed from her actions and brought another plate to her.

"Thank you!" she smiled happily at the man.

"Eating so much, aren't you afraid of dying?" Cen Yuhao's face had a smile on it.

"Don't talk to me! It's affecting my appetite!" After saying this to him, Li Zhuoen went on fighting with the food in front of her, drowning all her sorrows in it!

After eating five plates in one breath, she felt a little fuller, which made her feel a little happier.

"I say, what else do you know besides eating?" Cen Yuhao had never seen a woman who could eat as much as she did, who could eat so much that she ate more than him!

"And hungry!" Li Zhuoen replied, and then burped in a very appropriate manner.

It seems that this woman will never know what it means to "dine elegantly", Cen Yuhao shook his head at her, and then called the waiter to pay the bill.

After eating she felt a little thirsty, so she picked up the wine that had just been poured aside and poured it into her mouth with "glug glug glug". The pit is in the stay technique.

Wow, this wine is quite good, yeah! Li Zhuoen smacked her lips and tasted it. Well, it's really good! With this in mind, she poured another full glass, then tilted her neck and drank it down again.

"Thank you, sir!" After Cen Yuhao finished the check and paid the tip, he was just about to turn his head when he heard Li Zhuoen's head fall on the table with a loud thud!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KA - Ch 58

Chapter 58 - He looks at her naked body again! Zhou Yujie packed up his things and came out of the office, and everyone was standing at the door looking at him.

KA - Ch 28

Chapter 28 – Nosebleed When Cen Yuhao walked out of the bathroom door, it was her smooth upper body that caught his eye s . "Ah!" s he didn't expect him to come out from inside so suddenly , scared her to scream, quickly she hid h er important parts with both her hands.

KA - Ch 19

Chapter 19 – Privilege for you " Celestial Empire ?" Cen Yuhao was quite dissatisfied with the term she used. "My boyfriend said that !" the second Li Zhuo en 's words came out , hurriedly she corrected herself . "I mean, my ex-boyfriend said that ."