Skip to main content

KA - Ch 142

Chapter 142 - Li Zhuoen, don't go!

Before leaving, Li Zhuoen went to the bathroom once, just after washing her hands and preparing to go out, she collided with a woman who walked in on her.

"I'm sorry!" She bowed her head and apologized to the other woman, thinking that Cen Yuhao was still waiting for her, so she tried to walk around her to go outside, but the woman stopped her in her tracks.

"This lady ......" she raised her head, but when she saw that the person standing opposite was Zhang Jing, she finally understood why she was blocking her way, "Excuse me, Miss Zhang, can you let me pass for a moment?"

"Miss Li, after bumping into someone else, are you just going to walk away like that?" Zhang Jing still kept her usual smiling expression looking at her.

Really, is this the only expression she has? Or is it that the plastic surgery has failed and she can't make other expressions? Li Zhuoen thought in her heart and said on her lips, "Didn't I already apologize to you? Besides, you also bumped into me and hurt me, so it's not my fault alone, is it?"

"You still have strong words when you hit someone!" When Zhang Jing heard her say that, she got even angrier in her heart.

"I don't know what Miss Zhang's understanding of 'strong words' is, I just know that what I said is the truth!" Li Zhuoen didn't want to talk to her more and was ready to walk outside, but Zhang Jing blocked her way once again.

"Don't think that because you can play one or two instruments you feel superior in front of me, in other aspects, you definitely can't compare to me!" Zhang Jing was still having a hard time calming down when she remembered that she had just lost to her.

"When you say that, I suddenly remembered something," Li Zhuoen saw that she did not intend to let himself go, so simply stop the movement of his feet, look up to her, "today really have to thank you for giving me such a rare opportunity to show it! But I'm sorry for making you my sidekick today, I really feel sorry for you!"

"But it's just a scenery in front of me once, and you think the ugly duckling will turn into a white swan!" Zhang Jing glared at her angrily.

Li Zhuoen smiled faintly: "I certainly never thought that the ugly duckling would become a white swan, according to the laws of the species, even if the ugly duckling grows up to be beautiful, it is still just a duck! And the poor ugly thing spoken of in the fairy tale that was ridiculed by its companions grew up to become a beautiful white swan because it was a swan itself!"

"You!" Zhang Jing was so angry at what she said that she almost jumped to her feet, she was insinuating that she was an ugly duckling and she was the swan!

"Sorry, I have to leave first, you take your time to enjoy this bathroom!" Li Zhuoen smiled confidently at her, just about to turn around, and remembered one thing, so said, "By the way, I forgot to tell you one thing, I'm actually the best at the piano, the violin is just a spice I'm tired of practicing the piano, if you hadn't given me another chance, I wouldn't have been able to play on my favorite piano!"

After saying this, she walked around Zhang Jing and then disappeared from her sight.

"Li Zhuoen, what a thing you are! How dare you come to teach me a lesson!" Zhang Jing fiercely glared in the direction where Li Zhuoen disappeared. Wait and see, this debt, I will definitely settle it with you back!

Li Zhuoen walked out of the restroom and glanced back depressed to take another look. This woman named Zhang Jing's speech really makes people have the urge to beat her up! She had already put up with her for a long time at the party, but she didn't expect her to come here on purpose and try to give her a hard time. She has already tolerated her repeatedly, but she still won't back down, so she can't be blamed for being unkind to her!

One of the things she hates to hear people say is: "The dog bit you, do you have to bite back?" It's not like she's missing an arm or a leg, when she encounters this kind of situation, she can totally kick it away! Although it is possible to exchange the dog's revenge, a silence, there is a possibility that in return is the dog more recklessly bite you! Since both may be injured again, then why should she choose the second one so aggravated?

As she was thinking angrily, she walked out, only to see Su Yucheng standing on a road she must pass.

"Su Yucheng, why are you here?" She was surprised at seeing him here.

"What a coincidence, to run into you even here!" He greeted her with a smile.

"Why are you here? Did you come to this party too?" Li Zhuoen asked. Although it had only been a few short days since we had seen each other, he had lost so much weight.

"Well," Su Yucheng looked down and thought for a moment, "Actually, I am purposely waiting for you here."

"I remembered that Cen Yuhao is still waiting for me outside, it wouldn't be good to keep him waiting, I'll go first, let's talk again sometime!" Li Zhuoen said, passing him and walking towards the end of the walkway.

"Zhuoen, don't go!" Su Yucheng turned around and took two quick steps to catch up with her, extending his arms to hug her from behind her.

"Su Yucheng, have you been drinking too much? Let go of me!" Li Zhuoen struggled, trying to break free from his arms, but how could she be his opponent.

"If it's really drunk, that's fine, why would I get more sober the more I drink?" Su Yucheng's words were not sure if he was asking her or asking himself.

"You are really drunk, why don't you let go of me first and I'll find someone to take you back?" Li Zhuoen kept struggling, but it was to no avail.

Zhang Jing angrily walked out of the bathroom and was about to walk outside when she raised her head, but she ran right into the image of Su Yucheng when he was hugging Li Zhuoen.

Isn't that the handsome guy Su Yucheng from Cen Yuhao's company? How come even he is related to Li Zhuoen? Looking at the two people hugging in front of her, she hurriedly took out her cell phone and took several shots in their direction. Looking at the two figures in her phone, she smiled triumphantly, the heavens were really helping her, letting her bump into such a scene!

"Why did you appear in my world so suddenly when I was about to give up on you? I thought I had forgotten about you, but when I saw you shine on stage today, I realized that I had been deceiving myself all these days, and I couldn't forget about you." The voice of Su Yucheng was full of sentimentality, which made people's hearts ache when they heard it.

Li Zhuoen remembered that he had lost his mother some time ago and couldn't bear to hit him too hard: "Su Yucheng, you know, I'm already married, and it's simply impossible for the two of us."

"How could I not know this! But why am I so hopelessly in love with you even though I know this so clearly?" Su Yucheng said, hugging Li Zhuoen tighter and tighter.

"Su Yucheng, I beg you, don't do this! When Cen Yuhao sees it later, he'll definitely misunderstand me! I don't want him to misunderstand!" Li Zhuoen saw that she couldn't break free from his hand, so she said this.

"Is he really that important to you?" His voice was laced with doubt and poignancy.

"Yes! To me, there is no one more important than him!" Although Li Zhuoen knew it would be cruel to him to say such words, if she didn't tell him something clear, she was afraid he would still have illusions about her. Since she knows that it is impossible for the two of them, don't give each other unnecessary hope.

"It really seems that way!" Su Yucheng laughed to himself, released his hand and, took a few steps backward.

"Su Yucheng, I'm sorry!" Li Zhuoen didn't dare to look back at him, leaving only these words behind, before raising her feet and running ahead of her.

"Li Zhuoen, tell me, how can I get over someone?" Su Yucheng muttered to the empty walkway.

Li Zhuoen, I can't believe that you have such a rich love history! So many quality men are actually interested in you. What is it about you that attracts them? Zhang Jing was confused about this question.

Li Zhuoen walked out and saw Cen Yuhao waiting there, so she patted her face and put away all her sad expressions before she walked to his side.

"Let's go!" She said to him.

"What took you so long?" His voice already sounded a bit displeased.

"Can't help it, met a headless fly, can't even drive it away!" Li Zhuoen shrugged, she was of course referring to Zhang Jing.

"A headless fly?" Cen Yuhao asked in disbelief.

"Let's go, it's something irrelevant anyway." Li Zhuoen didn't want to say such things to annoy him, so she took his arm and walked out with him.

The next day, because Cen Yuhang had already gone back to work, he didn't make a trip to the office until almost two o'clock in the afternoon. Just as he walked to the door, the secretary brought a courier to him, "Vice president, this is one of your couriers today."

"Express?" Cen Yuhao stopped in his tracks, under the impression that he should not have recently, right?

"Yes, the one that arrived in the morning." The secretary nodded a little.

"Li Xu, hold it for me." Cen Yuhao said to Li Xu, who was on the side.

"Yes." Li Xu answered and took it from the secretary's hand.

After walking into the office, Cen Yuhao heard the door close behind him before he came alone and sat down on the leather chair behind the desk, "What is the delivery, you help me open it."

"Okay, I'll open it right away." Li Xu said, unpacked that express outer package.

Cen Yuhao did not pay attention to it, picked up the file on his desk that his secretary had just sent in, and read it.

"Vice president ......" Li Xu hesitantly called out to him when he saw what was inside.

"What's inside?" Cen Yuhao didn't even raise his head when he asked.

"Yes ......" He didn't know what the best answer should be.

"Why are you stammering? What exactly is it?" Seeing that he was a bit perverse, Cen Yuhao then raised his head and looked over towards him.

"Yes ......" Li Xu opened his mouth but did not say it again.

"Bring it here!" Cen Yuhao felt that things were definitely not good, so he put down the paper in his hand and looked at him and said. Pit order private trash.

Li Xu hesitated and handed him an envelope that he had just opened.

Cen Yuhao took it, weighed it, and then drew out the contents, and when he saw the one that he took out, his eyes were fixed there. In the photo, Su Yucheng was actually holding Li Zhuoen!


Previous Chapter | Next Chapter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KA - Ch 58

Chapter 58 - He looks at her naked body again! Zhou Yujie packed up his things and came out of the office, and everyone was standing at the door looking at him.

KA - Ch 28

Chapter 28 – Nosebleed When Cen Yuhao walked out of the bathroom door, it was her smooth upper body that caught his eye s . "Ah!" s he didn't expect him to come out from inside so suddenly , scared her to scream, quickly she hid h er important parts with both her hands.

KA - Ch 19

Chapter 19 – Privilege for you " Celestial Empire ?" Cen Yuhao was quite dissatisfied with the term she used. "My boyfriend said that !" the second Li Zhuo en 's words came out , hurriedly she corrected herself . "I mean, my ex-boyfriend said that ."