Skip to main content

KA - Ch 148

Chapter 148 - I love you, very much

After dinner, they all chatted in the living room for a while and then went back to their own respective bedrooms.

As usual, Li Zhuoen began to undress when she returned to her room.

"Are you that eager to sleep with me again?" Cen Yuhao turned around and saw her undressing as if no one else was around, so he smiled and teased her.

"Ah!" Li Zhuoen shouted. Hearing what he said, she reacted to the fact that he was not blind. How could she keep forgetting that he wasn't blind! Looking at her body, it had all been stripped naked!

"Don't you know how to remind me earlier? You had to wait until I finished taking my clothes off before you remind me!" She hurriedly grabbed the clothes she had just taken off in a panic to cover her important parts.

"Why should I remind you earlier?" Cen Yuhao sat on the sofa, leisurely crossing his legs, with an air of calm and relaxation.

This guy is obviously doing it on purpose! She glared at him, continued to cover her key parts with one hand, and then freed her other hand to find her nightgown. Where did she put her nightgown? It was clearly here last time! The more Li Zhuoen panicked, the more her nightgown seemed to be deliberately against her, turning it over for a while without finding it.

"Isn't what you're looking for here?" Cen Yuhao walked up to her at some point, holding a dress and handing it to her.

"Thanks!" Li Zhuoen thanked him gratefully, but when she took it and realized that the dress in her hand was the sexy purple nightgown she had bought specifically to tempt him that day, she hated that she could kill him with her eyes.

"Cen Yuhao, you did that on purpose, didn't you!" She glared at him angrily.

"You're right!" Cen Yuhao surprisingly admitted it readily.

This man's skin is really getting thicker and thicker! Li Zhuoen wasn't going to pay attention to him.

"What else are you wearing, isn't this saving me the trouble of taking it off again later?" Cen Yuhao smiled, stretching the wall with one hand and circling her in his arms.

"Stop kidding around, I'm going to take a shower!" Li Zhuoen said and tried to get out from under his arm.

"Who told you that I was joking?" Cen Yuhao laughed, took two steps forward, and pinned her against the wall.

"Hey, Cen Yuhao, is it so much fun for you to tease me!" Li Zhuoen was furious.

"I've never been more serious!" His eyes focused on her.

"Don't come!" Li Zhuoen looked like she knew what she was doing and shot him a disdainful glance. 

"Even if I were to come, would you still have that ability?" As if she had heard someone say that twice a day for men was top-notch.

Unexpectedly, Cen Yuhao laughed at her without giving her face, and then he stretched out his slender index finger to pick her chin: "Li Zhuoen, are you questioning my strength?"

"I'm telling the truth!" Li Zhuoen looked at him without fear.

"To prove my strength, it seems I can't even think of not getting intimate with you tonight!" Cen Yuhao said and picked her up.

"Hey, Cen Yuhao, what are you doing! I haven't showered yet!" She thought he was going to carry her to the bed, and struggled hard in his arms.

"I know! So isn't that why I'm carrying you to the bathroom?" He said as he carried her in the direction of the bathroom while looking at her.

"Don't bother you, I can walk by myself!" Hearing him say that, Li Zhuoen hurriedly pushed back.

"I'm just on my way, no trouble!" Cen Yuhao laughed lightly.

On the way? What do you mean? Li Zhuoen thought for a moment in her heart and finally understood: "You wouldn't want to ...... wash together, right?" She finally did not dare to say the last four words, it should be that she thought too much, right? How could Cen Yuhao ......

"How nice it is for two people to take a bath, can save a lot of water." Cen Yuhao said, already walking to the door of the bathroom.

You're so rich, you still care about the water bill! Li Zhuoen was thinking in her heart, but her mouth was smiling: "I am now fully convinced of your strength! I don't think it's necessary to bother, right?"

"Not a bother!" He smiled wickedly toward her, then set her down and reached over to turn on the showerhead.

Immediately, the nozzle above her head sprinkled water.

"I think I'll wait for you to finish washing before I do!" Li Zhuoen said, walking past him and trying to run out.

"You're all in, why are you still going out?" Cen Yuhao reached out and pulled her back.

She looked at his drenched shirt, which was now clinging to his body, and through it, she could faintly see his firm muscles. The water from the nozzle kept spilling down, gurgling down from his face, flowing to his chin, and then dripping down from the tip of his chin, surprisingly a kind of indescribable temptation.

Well, she admitted that she is not a saint, seeing him like this, she still did not resist making a strong gulp.

"Come here and help me undress!" He looked at her with a fatal attraction in his low voice.

Cen Yuhao must know something about witchcraft, right? Otherwise, why is it that when she heard his words, she felt like she was under his spell and unconsciously went to him and started to unbutton his shirt as he wanted?

She unbuttoned his shirt for him one by one and then took it off. Cen Yuhao looked intently at her serious expression when she was unbuttoning for himself, still he couldn't hold back and lowered his head to kiss her.

"Cen Yuhao, we still ...... haven't showered yet!" She struggled to say.

"It's okay, it's okay to kiss while you wash!" He held her close with force.

Why is this guy always so unconventional? Li Zhuoen thought in her mind, but in the next second, she was so teased by him that she completely stopped thinking, and then only instinctively responded to him.

After coming out of the shower, Cen Yuhao carried her to the bed and started a new round of attack.

She has to say, Cen Yuhao is a master of flirting. The master of love, his every touch makes her feel like an electric current hitting every inch of her body's sensitive nerves.

After tossing her around for another hour or so, Cen Yuhao finally stopped in satisfaction.

"Now the bath is wasted again!" Li Zhuoen said with some complaint as she touched the fine sweat on her forehead.

"Say it clearly if you want to wash together again, as long as it's your wish, I will satisfy you." Cen Yuhao looked at her funny face.

"I definitely did not think that way, okay?" Li Zhuoen was speechless, how could he misinterpret her to a hundred thousand miles away when she just said a word?

"I could see that horny girl look in your eyes when you were just staring at my body!" He continued to tease her.

"I ...... did not!" Being seen through her mind, Li Zhuoen vainly denied.

Cen Yuhao just smiled and did not say more.

Oh my God, it seems she has been labeled as a "horny girl" in Cen Yuhao's heart, no!

She wanted to cry, it seems that in the future, it is better to talk less and eat more.

"Li Zhuoen! Hold me tight!" He was enjoying the feeling of the two of them holding tightly.

"No, I'm hot!" Li Zhuoen rejected him without even thinking about it. Haha, it's really good to reject people so simply!

"Is it because you want me to make you behave?" Cen Yuhao threatened her.

This person is really ...... forced by his lustful authority, Li Zhuoen had to meekly reach over and hug him.

Feeling her body heat, Cen Yuhao hugged her hard, and this feeling of being close together made him feel like he had found a spiritual bond.

"Li Zhuoen!" Hugging her tightly, he murmured her name.

"Hmm?" She replied softly, her eyes closed.

"Nothing. I just wanted to say your name." He rested his chin gently against the top of her head.

Ugh, this guy is calling her name for fun! Li Zhuoen was a little speechless.

"Dum! Dum!" Being held tightly by him, Li Zhuoen could hear his strong heartbeat.

"Li Zhuoen!" He called over her head again.

"What again!" She said impatiently. This time if he said it was fun to call her name again, she'd ...... she'd ...... she'd ...... she'd just as well do whatever he ...... uh, sounded so spineless... ...

"Li Zhuoen, it seems that I haven't said the words 'I love you' to you, right?" She didn't expect that he was saying these words.

"Huh?" Not expecting him to ask this at all, Li Zhuoen's reaction was a bit overwhelmed for a moment.

Cen Yuhao hugged her hard as if he wanted to rub her into his body.

Say it! Keep talking! Why didn't you say anything? Li Zhuoen has been waiting with bated breath for his next, but after waiting for a while, nothing came.

"No more?" She finally sulked, then asked.

"Do you want to hear it?" He opened his mouth and asked her.

Well, how could she answer that? Women should like to hear sweet words, right? But who would admit it to themselves? Isn't it up to men to be conscious?

"If I say I want to hear it, you'll say it?" She asked.

"Not necessarily, depends on my mood!" Unexpectedly, he returned her such an indelicate remark.

She knew it would be like this! By the time she says she wants to hear it, he'll be saying, "I won't say it even if you want to hear it!"

"Forget it, what can I expect from you, go to sleep!" She doesn't have any hope for him to say sweet words at all. For her, as long as he doesn't play tricks on her, she'll be lucky.

"Li Zhuoen, I love you! Love you very much!" Just as she was getting ready to sleep, she suddenly heard Cen Yuhao's voice ringing out above her head.

He really said it! Li Zhuoen opened her eyes in surprise and tried to look towards him.

This confession was completely out of her expectation!

"I don't know when, you are like a brand, deeply imprinted in the depths of my mind, I think, even if one day I forget the world, I definitely will not forget you!" He continued.

Li Zhuoen at this time already completely does not know how should breathe, he said it ...... is this true? He actually loved her so much?

"Li Zhuoen, say you love me!" His breath hit the top of her head.

"I ...... I love you too!" She hesitated and said it anyway.

Hearing the response she gave him, Cen Yuhao hugged her tightly and gently kissed her hair, "Li Zhuoen, just stay by my side like this, no matter what happens in the future, don't leave my side, promise me!"

"What do you mean?" Li Zhuoen didn't understand why he would say that, why there was a possibility that she would leave his side.

"It's nothing, just promise me!" He didn't want to explain much.

"Okay, I promise you!" Li Zhuoen also hugged him tightly.

This is enough! Cen Yuhao closed his eyes contentedly and cuddled with her


Previous Chapter | Next Chapter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KA - Ch 58

Chapter 58 - He looks at her naked body again! Zhou Yujie packed up his things and came out of the office, and everyone was standing at the door looking at him.

KA - Ch 18

Chapter 18 – Pass o n another sad news Song Rongfen turned around and looked at Li Zhuoen. "Miss Li, I said something that you don't really like to listen to. We Cen family considered being prestigious . I don't object him to marry you, but can your words and actions be slightly decent?"

KA - Ch 28

Chapter 28 – Nosebleed When Cen Yuhao walked out of the bathroom door, it was her smooth upper body that caught his eye s . "Ah!" s he didn't expect him to come out from inside so suddenly , scared her to scream, quickly she hid h er important parts with both her hands.