Skip to main content

KA - Ch 138

Chapter 138 - Change of heart

The one diving underwater saw a man swimming in their direction and could only let go of Li Zhuoen and swim deeper into the sea.

At this point, Li Zhuoen has basically been in a coma, although her feet have been released, her strength seems to have been exhausted at the beginning, and she can only watch herself sink to the bottom.

At the moment her consciousness blurred, she seemed to see a very handsome looking man dive into the water and swim in her direction. Cen Yuhao, why do I think it was you? It is said that a person will see the person she most wishes to see before she dies, are you the person I most want to see?

She had closed her eyes when his hand touched her.

Seeing that Li Zhuoen had passed out, Cen Yuhao's heart was never before panicked, he reached out, grabbed her, and held her up to the surface.

With the fastest speed to hold her swim to the shore, Cen Yuhao put her flat on the ground.

"Li Zhuoen, wake up!" He said as he pressed her chest before pinching her nose and giving her several rounds of artificial respiration. Luckily, after a few rounds, she spat out a large mouthful of water, but because she had just consumed too much energy, her sanity had been muddled.

Seeing that she was rescued, Cen Yuhao sat down on the ground and let out a long breath to calm the mood of the moment. Fortunately, she is okay! If something had happened to her, he really did not know how to forgive himself.

Looking at the man sitting on the shore not far away, Cen Yuhang clenched his fists tightly, Cen Yuhao was pretending to be blind! If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes today, he really doesn't know how long he would have continued to be deceived by him!

"Drive!" He said to the driver. As the window was rolled up, a black Bentley then quickly drove ahead, passing by Cen Yuhao and their side of the highway, but he was totally unaware of it.

"Help!" Li Zhuoen shouted, then sat up.

"Awake?" Cen Yuhao sat on the sofa aside and heard her voice, so he asked.

"Cen Yuhao? How come you are here!" She felt a little surprised at being able to see him, she looked around and made sure it was in the water house where they were staying,

"Did ...... I didn't die?!"

"You seem pretty disappointed by the tone of your voice?" His expression couldn't guess what he was feeling at the moment.

"I'm really not dead, huh?" Li Zhuoen pinched her face and felt the pain, then she was sure, "Haha, I really didn't die yeah! The lucky person indeed has their own destiny!" She just saw that there was no one around, she really thought she was going to die.

This woman is still laughing even now! Cen Yuhao felt quite speechless about her reaction at this moment.

"Huh, by the way, who saved me anyway?" Thinking of this question, she asked it.

Wasn't there clearly no one around at that time?

"Do you have no memory of that part?" Cen Yuhao asked tentatively.

"I was in a daze, and I think I did see the shadow of a person." Li Zhuoen recalled.

"And did you get a good look at him?" He asked again.

"No! I was about to pass out, how could I see that much?" Li Zhuoen said, she wouldn't tell him that at the moment she thought she was going to die, she actually saw the person who came to save her as Cen Yuhao!

"That's good!" Hearing her say that, Cen Yuhao was relieved.

"What that's good, huh?" Li Zhuoen felt that he strangely said this.

"Nothing, with that IQ of yours, you wouldn't understand even if I told you." Cen Yuhao answered her.

"Hey, I just came back from the dead, you don't need to insult me in such a hurry, right?" Li Zhuoen looked at him with dissatisfaction, "But where is the man who saved me now? I'm going to go and thank him in person!" She was very grateful to the person who saved her, if it wasn't for him, she would have reported to the king of hell by now.

"I'm not really sure, I think it was a passing tourist, and after he rescued you, he left." Cen Yuhao returned.

"You just let him go like that?" Li Zhuoen felt a little irritated by his perfunctory treatment of her life-saver, "You should at least let him leave his contact information! I have to thank him for saving my life!"

"When I arrived, he was gone, what could I do?" Cen Yuhao explained, "But what's wrong with you, you dead woman, how come you drowned somehow? What a leg cramp you have!"

"No! But it seems that the water plants or some big octopus ah or something wrapped my legs and kept pulling me in the direction of the bottom of the water." Li Zhuoen still feels a little strange when she thinks about it now.

"How could there be those things, did you see them clearly at that time?" Cen Yuhao didn't quite believe what she said.

"At that time I was so panicked, which still cares to go under the water to see what it is ah? I just felt that the force was so strong, I spent half a day trying not to stomp off the thing wrapped around my foot." Li Zhuoen is still a bit scared when she thinks about it now. The sea is so beautiful that there are horrible things that she did not know, she did not dare to go swimming in the future.

"I think it's just your own leg cramps, too embarrassed to admit it!" Cen Yuhao said, how come he didn't see the things she said when he swam to her side?

"I'm telling the truth! Why don't you believe me!" Li Zhuoen was speechless at him.

"Okay, stop talking, pack up, finish breakfast, and let's go back home!" Cen Yuhao didn't want to continue arguing with her on this issue, so he said.

"Breakfast? Didn't we just have lunch?" Li Zhuoen looked outside, then reacted for a few more seconds, "Do you mean to say that I was unconscious all night?"

"Anyway, you're really good at sleeping!" Cen Yuhao sarcastic her.

"I slept a little longer because I was physically exhausted, right?" Li Zhuoen protested discontentedly, "Why are you going back so soon? I haven't had enough fun here!"

"There's a little matter in the company, and I need to go back to take care of it." Cen Yuhao actually wanted to stay here for a few more days, but he received a call early in the morning, telling him to go back immediately.

"Oh." What a shame! She had only been here for two days, okay! Li Zhuoen felt like she hadn't even walked all the beaches here yet, and she was about to go back.

"Bring your mother to play next time." He said to her before going out for breakfast.

Haha, it seems that he still remembers it! Because of his words, Li Zhuoen's mood, which was down because he was going back, instantly got better again.

Just off the plane, Cen Yuhao went straight to the office, and Li Zhuoen was picked up by the driver from home.

"Vice president, there is a lady named Zhang Jing who wants to see you, I told him that you won't meet without an appointment, but she insisted that she must see you before she would leave." The secretary knocked on the door and went in, and said to Cen Yuhao.

"Tell her that I don't have time to see her! Even if I did, it would be impossible to see her!" As soon as Cen Yuhao heard it was Zhang Jing, his face immediately darkened.

"Yes!" The secretary answered and walked out of the room.

What did this Zhang Jing want to come for? She had disappeared for so long, how could she suddenly appear? After watching the secretary walk out, Cen Yuhao thought.

"Well? What did he say?" Zhang Jing saw his secretary coming out of his office, so she asked her.

"I'm sorry, Miss Zhang, our vice president said that he doesn't have time to see you, and even if he did, it would be impossible to see you!" The secretary relayed Cen Yuhao's original words to Zhang Jing.

"Is that really what he said?" Zhang Jing asked.

"Yes, Miss Zhang, these are the original words of our vice president, please go, our vice president will not come to see you, he has a lot of things to deal with today." The secretary politely said to her.

Cen Yuhao, it seems you're still angry about the fact that I dumped you in the first place. That's right, he wouldn't be Cen Yuhao if he wasn't angry! Since I'm not allowed to wait here, I'll change my place. I don't believe you won't get out of this building!

Thinking like this, Zhang Jing came to sit down in a cafe under the building, her eyes were staring straight at the exit of the building, as soon as Cen Yuhao came out, she could walk over immediately.

When it was almost the end of the day, Cen Yuhao really came out from inside, which was earlier than she expected.

"Yuhao!" She smiled and walked in his direction.

As soon as he heard her voice, Cen Yuhao's eyebrows tightened up. He didn't stop his pace and kept being led by Li Xu, walking in the direction of the car.

"Yuhao! I have something I want to talk to you about!" Zhang Jing walked up to his car and reached out to block the door.

"May I ask who you are? I, a blind man, can't see!" Cen Yuhao said without sarcasm.

"Yuhao, I apologize to you for what happened in the hospital that day!" Zhang Jing's voice sounded full of repentance, "I was confused at that time, so I said those words that hurt you, and then I realized that I really love you, and I am willing to walk with you regardless of whether there is something wrong with your eyes or not! Can you give me one more chance to make up for the trauma I caused you, can you?"

Her expression and voice were spots on, and if he hadn't known this woman so well, he thought he would have been fooled by her "hard" performance!

"I only remember one person who once said he wouldn't be forced to be with me out of pity!" Cen Yuhao's words were full of sarcasm.

"I was really confused at that time, Yuhao, will you forgive me!" Zhang Jing said and began to shed tears of repentance.

"I don't know for what purpose you suddenly ran over here today, but I still have to say, even if you are sincerely repentant, me and you, it's absolutely impossible!" Cen Yuhao said and wanted to walk forward.

"What exactly does it take for you to forgive me? Tell me! I will do it for you!" Standing behind him, she asked him loudly.

"What if I say unless you die!" Turning his back to her, Cen Yuhao threw down this sentence and got into the car with the help of Li Xu.

"Yuhao! One day, I will let you see my remorse!" Watching his car pass by her, Zhang Jing tapped on the window and said to him.

"Drive!" He ordered the driver with a condensed face.

When the driver received his order, he started the engine and drove the car out.

"Yuhao! Yuhao!" Zhang Jing ran after the car for a few steps and then stopped.

Looking at the car completely disappeared in their line of sight, Zhang Jing just forcefully wiped her tears, Cen Yuhao, I really did not expect, you are actually pretending to be blind!


Previous Chapter | Next Chapter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KA - Ch 58

Chapter 58 - He looks at her naked body again! Zhou Yujie packed up his things and came out of the office, and everyone was standing at the door looking at him.

KA - Ch 28

Chapter 28 – Nosebleed When Cen Yuhao walked out of the bathroom door, it was her smooth upper body that caught his eye s . "Ah!" s he didn't expect him to come out from inside so suddenly , scared her to scream, quickly she hid h er important parts with both her hands.

KA - Ch 19

Chapter 19 – Privilege for you " Celestial Empire ?" Cen Yuhao was quite dissatisfied with the term she used. "My boyfriend said that !" the second Li Zhuo en 's words came out , hurriedly she corrected herself . "I mean, my ex-boyfriend said that ."