Skip to main content

KA - Ch 130

Chapter 130 - Heartache for her

At the moment when Li Zhuoen fell down, Cen Yuhao took a few quick steps forward and received her into his arms accurately.

"Cen ...... Vice President Cen? It's really you!" The owner of the gas station was so excited to see the person he usually only sees on TV that he could barely speak.

"Were you the one who just called me?" Cen Yuhao asked in a deep voice.

"Yes, yes! Exactly me!" He nodded vigorously.

"Vice president!" Li Xu also rushed over at this moment.

"Go and investigate this matter clearly for me right now!" Cen Yuhao said, picking Li Zhuoen up horizontally and walking out a few steps, then turned his head sideways again, "Take him with you too!"

"Yes, vice president!" Li Xu answered.

After Cen Yuhao finished handing over, he hugged Li Zhuoen and walked in the direction of the car.

Putting Li Zhuoen on the leather chair in the back seat, seeing several red and swollen finger marks on her face, he felt his heart ached so much that he couldn't breathe. Who the hell did this! If he finds out, he will definitely not spare them!

Li Xu drove the car and sent them back to the villa.

"Daughter, what's wrong with you?" Seeing Li Xu carry Li Zhuoen in, Xu Peiyun rushed to welcome her.

"Carry her into my bedroom!" Cen Yuhao said to Li Xu.

"Haohao, what's going on? What's wrong with Zhuoen?" Song Rongfen also followed up.

Cen Yuhao was silent and let the maids help him walk into the bedroom together.

Li Xu put Li Zhuoen on the bed and then took the quilt over her body. Live tied the sequence row.

"Zhuoen, what happened to you? How did your face get hit?" Xu Peiyun ran to the bedside, looking at the unconscious person on the bed, tears couldn't stop falling down.

"Don't worry, Zhuoen is just unconscious, nothing serious." Afraid that Xu Peiyun was worried, Cen Yuhao explained to her.

"Haohao, what the hell is going on here? Tell me quickly!" Song Rongfen was also heartbroken when she saw the injuries on Li Zhuoen's face, who in the end had done such a cruel thing!

"I don't know much about this matter yet, I'll tell you all about it when I've investigated it! Now let her have a good rest for a while." Cen Yuhao said to a few people.

"Good," Song Rongfen felt that her son was right, so she walked over and pulled Xu Peiyun, "In-law, we'd better go out first, let Zhuoen get some rest, and when she wakes up, we'll ask about the situation."

"Zhuoen!" Xu Peiyun straightened up and took one more uneasy look at the person on the bed. Then followed Song Rongfen and walked out.

The room fell silent again.

Cen Yuhao found a medicine box and gently applied anti-inflammatory drops to Li Zhuoen's injured face. Looking at her red and swollen cheek, the feeling of self-blame came over him like a mountain. Why did he have to go back to the office this afternoon? If he had insisted on accompanying them shopping, then Li Zhuoen’s kidnapping incident would certainly not have happened.

Thinking of this, his hand, which was ready to give her medicine, dropped. He can't even protect the woman he loves, so it seems he's not a competent husband.

"Li Zhuoen, I'm sorry that I didn't protect you well." Looking at her lying on the bed, Cen Yuhao shed a tear in heartache.

He reared his hand and gently applied the salve to her wound.

Seeming to feel the pain, Li Zhuoen frowned a little.

Cen Yuhao saw her deep frown, so he applied the salve more gently to her while applying it and gently blowing on the wound for her.

"Cen Yuhao, help me! Help me!" Seemingly haunted by a terrible nightmare, Li Zhuoen's face appeared terrified, her head kept swinging from side to side, and her arms and legs kept waving and stomping around.

"Li Zhuoen, I'm here!" Cen Yuhao wanted to try to calm her down.

"Cen Yuhao!" Li Zhuoen suddenly shouted and sat up.

"Li Zhuoen, what's wrong with you?" He called her name with concern.

Li Zhuoen opened her eyes to see him at first glance and couldn't believe her eyes: "Cen Yuhao, is it really you?"

"It's me, I'm sorry, every time I'm late!" Cen Yuhao's tone was full of guilt. Last time he was a step late at the reception, and this time when something so serious happened, he was still late.

"Cen Yuhao, thank you for coming to my rescue!" Li Zhuoen, still immersed in the fear she had just felt, saw him and flung herself into his arms.

This embrace is so warm, so solid that her originally very apprehensive heart instantly so inexplicably quiet.

"Li Zhuoen, tell me, what is going on? Why did they kidnap you?" When she calmed down a little, Cen Yuhao asked again.

"I ...... I'm not really sure, I just know that I was just waiting for my mom on the side of the road, not long after a van pulled up in front of me, and then from above down a few very large men, I have not reacted, they have tied me quickly to the car." Li Zhuoen then recounted to him what she had just experienced.

"It seems like you should have missed something else to tell, right?" After listening to what she said, Cen Yuhao asked.

"There's no more ah, that's all there is." Li Zhuoen shook her head.

"How the injury on your body came doesn't seem to be told, right?" Cen Yuhao was not going to be bluffed so easily.

"This ...... this is ......" Li Zhuoen didn't know how she should speak to him, after all, she found it hard to talk about something like almost being violated.

"They want to take advantage of you?" When Cen Yuhao heard her stammered, he guessed roughly.

Li Zhuoen was silent, as a kind of acquiescence.

"I won't spare them!" Cen Yuhao said and tried to stand up.

"Cen Yuhao, where are you going?!" Seeing that he was about to get up, Li Zhuoen hurriedly reached out to pull him back.

"What are you pulling me for! I'm going to investigate who did it right now!" At this moment, Cen Yuhao was burning with anger, thinking about what those people did to Li Zhuoen, he felt unforgivable!

"Cen Yuhao, calm down, they ...... they didn't get their way in the end!" Li Zhuoen tried to try to calm him down.

"Do you think I would let them live if they got their way!" Cen Yuhao's tone was icy cold. They already made him unbearable just by moving against her like that, if there was a bit more substance, he really didn't dare to guarantee that he would kill them!

"Cen Yuhao, thank you!" Li Zhuoen half kneeled up and wrapped her hands around his waist.

"Li Zhuoen, are you scared silly? I didn't do anything, why do you have to thank me!" Hearing her say thank you to him, Cen Yuhao blamed himself even more.

"Anyway, you still came to find me, didn't you?" Li Zhuoen pressed her face against his back, feeling his undisguised concern for her at the moment. Cen Yuhao, thank you for caring so much about me! This concern of yours, I really feel it in a very tangible way!

"Li Zhuoen, you really are simply stupid to the extreme!" Cen Yuhao sighed and let her hug himself like that.

Maybe? So many people have said that about me. But if that's the only way I can meet you, I'd rather be stupid. Li Zhuoen thought to herself.

Huh, no, just now she remembered that she saw Cen Yuhao walking towards herself before she passed out, right?

"Cen Yuhao, I suddenly remembered that before I passed out, I saw you walking towards me!" She said as she let go of his waist and looked at him.

"Is it weird for me to walk towards you?" Cen Yuhao turned around.

"This is certainly not strange, but what is strange is how I see you seem to have good eyes?" Li Zhuoen voiced her doubts.

"Li Zhuoen, think carefully, are you sure you are remembering correctly? Or, did you confuse the dream with reality?" Cen Yuhao deliberately misled her.

"You mean, I dreamt it?" When Li Zhuoen was told this by him, she made a strong effort to think back and did feel that she might have been in her dream.

Well, it seems that she subconsciously still hoped that he wasn't blind!

"I found that you are not very stupid at the critical moment, surprisingly, you can still think of the battle of wits." Cen Yuhao forked out the topic at the right time. But after listening to what she said about her battle of wits with those men, he did feel that she was a little bit smarter than he thought.

"I'm not stupid! I'm called being wise as a fool, right?" Li Zhuoen corrected.

"But a man just called my phone, was it you who told him my number?" Cen Yuhao thought of another problem. Just now he saw an unfamiliar cell phone number calling, he thought it was the kidnapper's phone, so he picked it up, but then he heard the other party say that Li Zhuoen was on his side and asked him to go there immediately. He was wondering how he had gotten his number. He had thought it was a trap, but because he was so worried about Li Zhuoen, even if it was a trap, he jumped right into it without a second thought!

"Yes! What's the point of asking that?" Li Zhuoen didn't know why he was asking that.

"Not bad, I can't believe you remembered my number this time!" Cen Yuhao laughed a little.

"I wasn't bad in the first place, right?" Li Zhuoen secretly celebrated, fortunately before Cen Yuhao got angry because she didn't remember his number, so later she made a point to remember his number, otherwise, at such a critical moment, she couldn't even make a call for help!

"Li Zhuoen, thank you for thinking of me in a situation like that!" Cen Yuhao was really happy that the person she thought of at that urgent moment was him and not Su Yucheng.

"Because I only remembered your number alone, I didn't have a choice!" Li Zhuoen said helplessly.

"Li Zhuoen, do you have to say such a fatal thing!" Hearing her explanation, the good feeling that Cen Yuhao had just raised towards her instantly dropped to a negative value.

"You're angry even if you tell the truth, huh?" Li Zhuoen looked at his angry look and suddenly felt great in her heart. Haha, in that case, isn't it counted as her getting a game back? In fact, she had half a sentence left unsaid after that, because she felt that it was enough to remember his number alone.

Cen Yuhao was sulking alone, and at that moment, the cell phone in his pocket rang. "What is it?" He picked up the phone, his voice still sounding a little angry.

"Vice President, the news just came from the people over there that the person who kidnapped young madam has been caught." Across the phone, Li Xu said to him. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KA - Ch 58

Chapter 58 - He looks at her naked body again! Zhou Yujie packed up his things and came out of the office, and everyone was standing at the door looking at him.

KA - Ch 28

Chapter 28 – Nosebleed When Cen Yuhao walked out of the bathroom door, it was her smooth upper body that caught his eye s . "Ah!" s he didn't expect him to come out from inside so suddenly , scared her to scream, quickly she hid h er important parts with both her hands.

KA - Ch 19

Chapter 19 – Privilege for you " Celestial Empire ?" Cen Yuhao was quite dissatisfied with the term she used. "My boyfriend said that !" the second Li Zhuo en 's words came out , hurriedly she corrected herself . "I mean, my ex-boyfriend said that ."