Skip to main content

KA - Ch 170

Chapter 170 - Legend of the Hungry Wolf

This guy is at this again ... Li Zhuoen was kissed on the lips by him, trying to turn her head, but she was pressed tightly on the back of her head by one of his powerful hands, making her head unable to move at all.

When she felt that she was about to run out of breath, Cen Yuhao finally let go of her.

"Hey, Cen Yuhao ..." She glared at him angrily.

Before she could finish speaking, she saw him smile as if he had succeeded in his treacherous plan: "This is the reward for my service to you, don't you naively think that I will serve others for free?"

Unscrupulous businessmen! I won't let myself eat you at all! When Li Zhuoen heard what he said, she was speechless.

Looking at her face, which was red because she was angry or shy, Cen Yuhao smiled.

Even laughed! Li Zhuoen grabbed the towel in his hand: "Don't want to bother you, I'll wash by myself!"

"How can it be a bother, I am your husband, it is natural for a husband to do this for his wife." Cen Yuhao snatched the towel again, re-soaked it in hot water, and wiped her body again.

Oh my God, I've never seen anyone with thicker skin than this man! It's good to say that I deserve it! It's not even right to ask someone to pay him! Li Zhuoen sometimes feels that she has no way to communicate with the man in front of her, he always has his own set of crooked reasoning, the key is that she can't refute it!

"Although the chest is a little smaller, the chest shape is quite good and can make up for it." Cen Yuhao helped her wipe her body while commenting.

"Cen Yuhao!" A mighty sound came from the bathroom, frightening the birds that were preparing to roost in the trees outside the window.

"Do you want everyone in the family to know that we are very loving?" Cen Yuhao had a very leisurely look.

"I want everyone in the family to know that I hate you very much!" Li Zhuoen gritted her teeth and looked at him.

"All things in the world are mutually exclusive, and without love, where is the hatred? It seems that your love for me has far exceeded my imagination, and I feel so burdened.” Cen Yuhao made a look that was difficult to accept.

Burdened your farts! Li Zhuoen really wanted to take a towel and block his mouth! How did she get such a cold-looking man, but in fact, his belly was extremely dark! Forget it, no matter what she says, he has something to say to refute it, can’t be obediently shut up!

Seeing that she didn't speak, Cen Yuhao really followed suit. While wiping her legs, he carefully avoided the knees and other bruised areas and rubbed them very gently.

Li Zhuoen was still angry, but watching him rub her body very carefully, her anger disappeared unconsciously. She had discovered before that there was an irresistible charm in his concentration. He was like the sun shining on all things, and she was an inconspicuous little planet that revolved around him forever.

Of course, the premise is that he does not speak!

"What, you’re fascinated by me again?" Cen Yuhao didn't look at her when he spoke.

Look, I'll just say the premise is that he doesn't talk! As soon as he spoke, all his beautiful appearances were shattered!

"I said you're a beautiful man when you’re quiet!" She said unceremoniously.

"So you admit that I'm attractive?" He looked at her. He didn't care what other people said about him, the only thing he cared about was her opinion of him.

"When did I say that!" Li Zhuoen said helplessly.

Cen Yuhao found it more and more interesting to talk to her. Except for his family, all the people who spoke to him seemed to be wearing disguised masks, either deliberately trying to seduce him or guarding him with hostility, which forced him to put on a false mask and circle with them. Such a life is actually very tiring, he is tired of it.

And Li Zhuoen is like an angel sent by Heaven, although sometimes she will make him very mad, but in front of her, he can be his most authentic self, so when he is with her, he will feel very relaxed. Perhaps, this is also one of the reasons why he is attracted to her.

"All right." Cen Yuhao said and hung the towel on the bath frame.

Hearing him say this, Li Zhuoen reached out and tried to take the bath towel folded on the bath frame.

"You don’t need this thing." Cen Yuhao stopped her hand that wanted to take the bath towel.

"Don't make a fuss, I didn't bring my nightgown in, of course, I had to go out wrapped in a bath towel!" Li Zhuoen said.

"Who told you I was making trouble?" Cen Yuhao looked down at her.

Uh, beautiful eyes hooking me in! Li Zhuoen quickly buried her head. This guy has nothing good up in his sleeve!

"Hey, Cen Yuhao, what are you doing here?" Before she could relax, she was picked up by Cen Yuhao again.

"Of course, I carried you out." He was taken for granted.

"Nope! I'm not unable to walk, let me down!” Li Zhuoen protested.

"You didn't come in with your shoes on, how can I let you go out barefoot? Besides, you say yes, so I have to serve you, of course, you have to serve me too!” He said it grandly.

"The floor in the house is not dirty!" She retorted.

"I helped you so much, and yet you still haven't thanked me!" He said, staring at her breasts for a moment.

"Where do you look?" Li Zhuoen quickly reached out and covered her important parts.

"Of course, looking at where I should be looking!" Cen Yuhao smiled, "Say, how can you thank me?"

"What just happened, isn't it already thankful?" Li Zhuoen remembered the deep kiss just now.

"You think a kiss can send me off? It is no different than a greeting?” He said without haste or slowness.

"Whoever sent a greeting with a kiss?" She continued to retort with dissatisfaction. He was the only one.

"Li Zhuoen, you've delayed me for so long, do you know how much value I can create in this time-wasting?" He tried to make her clear about his intentions.

"I don't know!" Li Zhuoen also told the truth. She hadn't investigated their company, so how could she know how much value he could create!

"Really don't know?" There was a danger in his eyes.

"Okay, thank you then!" The good girl did not eat the immediate loss, and Li Zhuoen quickly said thank you to him. How could this man be so childish, and it wasn't she who asked him for help, but she had to say thank you dutifully.

"This verbal thanks of yours are not useful to me." Cen Yuhao smiled.

"Then there is no way, there is no money, even if there is, I will not give it to you!" Li Zhuoen plans to play a rogue.

"Since that's the case, then you can only thank me with yourself!" Cen Yuhao said, aimed at her lips and kissed them.

I haven't even said yes yet! Li Zhuoen pounded him on the back. This Cen Yuhao has simply brought into full play the essence of the capitalist, and everything must be done with substantial benefits!

"Oh! Not!” Li Zhuoen tried to push him away and jump out of his arms, but he held her tightly.

This guy can do it anywhere! It's a bathroom!

Cen Yuhao had already felt the fire of desire burning in his body when he had just helped her wipe herself, so he always spoke to make her angry, in order to divert his attention. It was hard to rub her body well, and he was completely out of control.

He carried her out of the bathroom and went straight to the bed, then put her on the bed.

"Cen Yuhao, I have an injury on my body!" She reminded him.

"It's okay, this time you can be on top!" Cen Yuhao said, with a little force, he hugged her to his body.

"I don't mean that!" Li Zhuoen was speechless, where did she want to express this meaning!

But before she could continue to express her opinion, Cen Yuhao couldn't wait to kiss her red lips.

How could this man be so domineering! She kept rebelling against him.

"Li Zhuoen, can you give me a little pause? Why is it like putting on a martial arts show every time I want to do something like this with you!” Cen Yuhao grabbed her hands and asked.

“You’re forcing me! I like to (rebel)!" She wasn't impressed.

"It seems that your taste is much heavier than mine!" He smiled evilly.

"I don't mean that, well! I mean ..." Li Zhuoen denies it, she wants to say that she is going to rebel, which is what she likes!

"In that case, I'll cater to your taste!" Cen Yuhao interrupted her, said a word, and kissed her collarbone.

This guy misinterprets other people's meanings! Li Zhuoen wanted to say something more, but her body seemed to be hit by an electric current, crisp and numb so that she could no longer resist.

Unconsciously, she became docile from the initial resistance and then meet his needs.

Cen Yuhao's ability to flirt is getting stronger and stronger, and to subdue her rebellious lamb, he has worked hard in this area. Within a few moments, the two were sweating profusely.

He kissed her passionately, in great movements, but with gentleness.

Li Zhuoen was still worried that he would accidentally touch the wound on her body, but strangely, he had not touched it once.

What she didn't know was that the reason why Cen Yuhao said that he wanted to help her wipe her body was, first, of course, because he was really happy to do it for her, second, out of his selfishness, and third, to remember where the specific injuries on her body were, so that he could avoid these places in the process and not let her feel pain.

Originally, Li Zhuoen was thinking that no matter what tonight, she couldn't let him succeed, she thought in her heart that she couldn't let everything be up to him, otherwise she wouldn't have a status at home in the future, but she fell unconsciously in his gentle swamp.

The two of them were entangled in bed, enjoying the indescribable happiness that the other had brought to themselves.


Previous Chapter | Next Chapter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KA - Ch 58

Chapter 58 - He looks at her naked body again! Zhou Yujie packed up his things and came out of the office, and everyone was standing at the door looking at him.

KA - Ch 28

Chapter 28 – Nosebleed When Cen Yuhao walked out of the bathroom door, it was her smooth upper body that caught his eye s . "Ah!" s he didn't expect him to come out from inside so suddenly , scared her to scream, quickly she hid h er important parts with both her hands.

KA - Ch 18

Chapter 18 – Pass o n another sad news Song Rongfen turned around and looked at Li Zhuoen. "Miss Li, I said something that you don't really like to listen to. We Cen family considered being prestigious . I don't object him to marry you, but can your words and actions be slightly decent?"