Skip to main content

KA - Ch 175

Chapter 175 - Unexpected discoveries

I'm so mad at this woman!

Hearing that Li Zhuoen had closed the bathroom door, Cen Yuhao lay on the bed, thinking depressedly, and then reluctantly buttoned the buttons of his pajamas one by one.

After a while, Li Zhuoen came out of the bathroom and saw him sleeping with his back to her, she knew that she was making him even more unhappy this time. Alas, it was really a hateful great aunt, it was rare that she took the initiative, but it actually come out to stir up trouble!

"Cen ..." She wanted to call him.

"Don't argue with me again!" Before she could finish speaking, Cen Yuhao interrupted her angrily.

"Oh." Li Zhuoen knew that he was really angry this time, so she obediently lay down.

Midnight.

"Mom! Mother!” Li Zhuoen began to shout again.

"Li Zhuoen, what's wrong with you?" Cen Yuhao was awakened by her shouts and immediately turned on the bedside lamp.

"Mom! Where are you!” Li Zhuoen stomped her legs haphazardly, looking anxious.

"Li Zhuoen, wake up soon!" Cen Yuhao pushed her.

"Mom!" She sat up in fright.

"Li Zhuoen, I'm here, don't be afraid!" Seeing her look of shock and uncertainty, Cen Yuhao hugged her and gave her a little comfort.

"Cen Yuhao!" Seeing him by his side, Li Zhuoen hugged him very tightly, remembering the dream just now, she still couldn't hold back the tears.

"What nightmare have you had? I heard you calling your mother.” Cen Yuhao asked while comforting her.

"I had a very strange dream, in which I saw my mother was locked in a car, and there was a small iron window that looked like a prisoner, and through that iron window, she held out her hand to me and kept shouting for me to save her, her voice was so pitiful, I ran desperately, desperately, but I still couldn't catch up with her, so I watched her disappear from my sight." Li Zhuoen recalled the dream she had just had and she still felt very terrible.

"It's just a dream, haven’t you already found your mother? She's fine now, rest assured!” Cen Yuhao comforted her.

Strangely, I haven't had such a strange dream about my mother since I found my mother, so why would I have it again today?" Li Zhuoen was surprised.

"Maybe it's because we had some unpleasant things last night because of your mother's affair, don't think about it too much, go to sleep!" Cen Yuhao said, signaling her to lie down.

"Maybe." After Li Zhuoen lay down, her eyes were open to the ceiling. The situation in the dream was so real that she hadn't fully come out of there until now. If it wasn't for her already finding her mother, she really believed that what she dreamed of was reality.

"Cen Yuhao, do you think this is a sign? Could anything happen to my mother?” Li Zhuoen looked at him sideways.

"Don't be superstitious about those things, how is that possible? If you are not at ease, I will accompany you to see your mother tomorrow morning, right?" Cen Yuhao said.

"No, you'll have to go to work tomorrow, I'll just go by myself." Li Zhuoen was still afraid, so she turned sideways and hugged his waist as if she had found a safe harbor.

Cen Yuhao knew what was going on in her heart, and also turned sideways, facing her, put her hand on his arm, and then kissed her forehead lightly.

She didn't know if his embrace made her feel safe too much, or if his kiss had magic, it didn't take long for Li Zhuoen to fall asleep again, and this time there was no terrible dream haunting her.

The next morning, Cen Yuhao and Li Zhuoen went to her mother's place together.

"You'll just send me downstairs in a moment, and I'll go up myself." When they were about to reach the neighborhood where her mother lived, Li Zhuoen looked at him and said.

"What, you think I'm still minding about yesterday?" Cen Yuhao is not a stingy person, and he will not always be suspicious of such a thing.

"Of course not! Aren't you going to work now, and after work in a little while, you can come back, and by the way, I'll cook for you at my mother's place later.” Li Zhuoen smiled at him.

"Well, don't think about it, I said yesterday that I wasn't mad at your mother." Cen Yuhao thought that there were indeed many things in the company that he needed to deal with, so he agreed to her proposal.

"Well, then you'll be here on time when you get off work!" As Li Zhuoen was speaking, the car stopped under the building where Xu Peiyun lived.

"Okay." Cen Yuhao responded.

"Then I'll go up!" When she got out of the car, she looked at him in the window and said a word, then turned and went into the building.

"Drive!" Seeing that Li Zhuoen had already left, Cen Yuhao said to the driver.

After Li Zhuoen took the elevator upstairs, she came to her mother's door and knocked on the door.

After Xu Peiyun asked if it was her, she quickly opened the door: "You have an injury on your body and need to rest at home, I am preparing to come to see you in the morning!"

"It's okay, it's much better now." Li Zhuoen walked in with a smile and looked at her, "Mom, you haven't had anything wrong lately, have you?"

"No? Why do you ask that?” Xu Peiyun asked doubtfully.

"I had a dream last night that you were kidnapped by bad people and kept saying let me save you!" Li Zhuoen simply told her about the dream she had had last night.

"You also said that it was just a dream, don't you think I'm standing here nicely? Don't think too much!” Xu Peiyun comforted her.

"But you have to be careful when you go out in the future, I always feel uneasy." Li Zhuoen was still not very reassured.

"Okay, I'll pay more attention, you can rest assured!" Xu Peiyun quickly smiled and nodded.

Seeing that she was still standing in front of her well, Li Zhuoen was basically relieved.

After saying this, she remembered the incident that she had been unhappy with Cen Yuhao last night, and her face, which had just been more comfortable, wrinkled again. This matter was actually quite mindful to her, they did not have a conflict because of Cen Yuhao's family, but because of her mother, they were so unhappy, she still had some discomfort when she thought about it.

"Zhuoen, why don't you eat vegetables?" The injuries on your body are not good, but you need to supplement some nutrition. At lunchtime, Xu Peiyun saw that she had been carrying white rice, so she said while clipping a piece of fish to her bowl.

"Oh." Li Zhuoen answered, and then ate the piece of fish she had clipped to herself.

After thinking about it, she felt that it was still necessary to make it clear to her mother again, so she put down the chopsticks: "Mom, no matter what you think, today I’ll state my point of view again, you hope I have a good life, of course, I know this, but Cen Yuhao is my husband who has been identified in my life, even if other people are good, I will not look at them, can you understand what I mean?"

"How can your mother not understand it," Xu Peiyun said, sighing, and then put down the dishes, "In fact, the reason why I didn't go to see you yesterday, I was also reflecting at home, I thought about it, if it wasn't for Haohao to help us investigate, we haven't recognized each other so far, I was really confused at the time, I would think of matching you and Xiao Su, I want to formally apologize to you and Haohao, will you forgive me this old confused mother once!"

"Mom, don't say that!" When Li Zhuoen heard her say this, her heart finally became happy, "If you can think like this, I feel very happy. Yuhao actually cares more about people than you think, he just doesn't express it a lot of times, but he will prove it through practical actions, and you will naturally experience it after getting along with him for a long time.”

"Well, the mother believes in her daughter's choice!" Xu Peiyun looked at her very kindly and smiled.

"Mom, let's eat the vegetables, the dishes will be cold in a while!" Li Zhuoen suddenly became cheerful, and as soon as the mood was good, her appetite was also opened, after clipping a few chopsticks to his mother, she also started to move, and accidentally ate some of them.

"You said that you, the child, have a bad taste for a while, and then get better again, and hold on comfortably, right?" Looking at her lying on the sofa with some discomfort, Xu Peiyun said half-painfully and half-seriously.

"Isn't that because your dishes are so delicious?" As soon as Li Zhuoen finished speaking, he burped again.

"I can't do anything with you!" She smiled at her and shook her head.

After watching TV with his mother for more than an hour, Li Zhuoen felt a pang of sleepiness coming, so he yawned.

"Sleepy?" Watching her yawn a lot, Xu Peiyun asked.

"Nothing!" Li Zhuoen shook his head and continued to stare at the TV, but the heads of those people on the TV became more and more blurred.

"If you want to sleep, go inside and sleep for a while, don't force it." Xu Peiyun looked at her with a look that she really wanted to sleep, so she said again.

"Then I'll go to sleep for a while, you wake me up at four o'clock, I'll get up and make dinner for you and Yuhao, and he said he'll come here after work." Li Zhuoen was really unable to resist the summons of the God of Sleep, so he stood up and walked towards Xu Peiyun's bedroom.

Almost as soon as she touched the bed, she fell asleep.

Don't know when the boss will let her take action again? Going this way is not the way to go. Looking in the direction of the bedroom, Xu Peiyun was still a little worried, she felt that if she continued like this, her identity would be recognized by them sooner or later, Cen Yuhao was a very meticulous observer, and it was only a matter of time before she was discovered.

This sleep was very long, and when Li Zhuoen woke up, she saw that it was already dark outside. The light in the living room came on, and it was as if the mother had gone to the kitchen.

Let’s cook! Li Zhuoen quickly got up, because she couldn't find where to put her shoes, so she turned on the bedside lamp.

Wow, how did you sleep so messily? Li Zhuoen accidentally saw that her hair in the dressing mirror was sleeping in a mess, so she went to the dresser and prepared to use the comb to tidy up her hair slightly.

But she searched all over the table and didn't see it, it seemed to be in the drawer. With this in mind, Li Zhuoen opened the drawer below, she reached out and rummaged through, but at the bottom of the bottom turned out a mobile phone.

"Well, isn't this the phone of the landlord?" Li Zhuoen took the mobile phone in her hand and said curiously. On the day of Su Yucheng's birthday party, didn't her mother say that she had already taken it to her friend to return it to the landlord? Why is this phone still here?

At this moment, Xu Peiyun walked in!


Previous Chapter | Next Chapter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KA - Ch 58

Chapter 58 - He looks at her naked body again! Zhou Yujie packed up his things and came out of the office, and everyone was standing at the door looking at him.

KA - Ch 28

Chapter 28 – Nosebleed When Cen Yuhao walked out of the bathroom door, it was her smooth upper body that caught his eye s . "Ah!" s he didn't expect him to come out from inside so suddenly , scared her to scream, quickly she hid h er important parts with both her hands.

KA - Ch 18

Chapter 18 – Pass o n another sad news Song Rongfen turned around and looked at Li Zhuoen. "Miss Li, I said something that you don't really like to listen to. We Cen family considered being prestigious . I don't object him to marry you, but can your words and actions be slightly decent?"