Skip to main content

KA - Ch 168

Chapter 168 - Doubts

Cen Yuhao was glad that the woman he loved was Li Zhuoen. If it was another woman, when she encountered such a thing, she might have gone to hide a long time ago, only she behaved differently from other women.

"I think I should thank Zhang Jing." Cen Yuhao hugged her and said.

"Thank her?" Li Zhuoen felt that what he said was a bit inexplicable, what did that woman have to thank for? She must be beaten!

"If she hadn't rejected me in the hospital that day, how could I have found you?" His eyes seemed to be smiling.

Haha, that's the way it is! Hearing his explanation, Li Zhuoen also laughed: "When you say this, I suddenly feel a little regret.”

"Regret?" This time, Cen Yuhao felt confused.

"When I saw her just now, I should have said 'thank you' to her!" You look at my brain, people have done such a good thing, I didn't even say thank you, don’t you think I should regret it? Li Zhuoen blinked playfully.

"It doesn't matter," Cen Yuhao shook her hand, "if I see her again after I go back, I will definitely tell her!"

"But we can silently thank her in our hearts! Don't send sheep into the tiger's mouth.” Li Zhuoen added.

"Who's the sheep and who's the tiger?" He asked curiously.

"Of course, you're a poor little sheep, she's a terrible tiger!" Li Zhuoen replied that Zhang Jing may still have a lot of bad ideas in her heart and eyes, so she can't risk sending him to her again! It's better not to see each other again for the rest of their life!

"You've compared me to a sheep!" Cen Yuhao laughed wordlessly, he had heard many people say that he was a beast such as a lion or a tiger, and no one had ever said that he was a sheep! This little girl's thoughts will always be different from other women's, but that's one of the reasons why he loves her as much as he does now.

"Compared with bad woman Zhang Jing, aren't you a sheep?" Li Zhuoen replied reasonably.

"But here, I am a wolf." He said.

"Wolf?" Li Zhuoen wondered, why should he be a wolf? She loves sheep!

"Tonight I will prove to you what the Legend of the Hungry Wolf is!" He looked at her, his eyes full of lust.

Blech ...... I see! Li Zhuoen was full of black lines: "Didn't I say that I still have injuries on my body!”

"Didn't I say that you can lie still and don't move, I'll just do the rest!"

"I'm not a mummy, so why should I lie still?"

"Then you can take the initiative, although I like to dominate, but I don't mind letting you take the initiative once in a while."

"Cen Yuhao!"

The two of them quarreled for a while. Li Zhuoen was speechless, why did he always bully her so much? She's a patient now!

The first thing she did when she went back was to go to the hospital for blood tests.

After the test was completed, the two of them went to the place where Xu Peiyun lived.

"Zhuoen, where have you been? I've been worried about you all day!” Opening the door to see the two of them, Xu Peiyun deliberately pretended to be very worried, seeing the wound on her forehead, she asked with concern, "What's going on your forehead? How did it hurt?”

"Mom, I'm fine, I just accidentally fell." Li Zhuoen smiled at her. Originally, she wanted to ask her mother about yesterday, but because Cen Yuhao was present, she decided to wait until they were alone together, after all, if Cen Yuhao knew that yesterday was his mother's insistence on giving Su Yucheng a birthday, his heart would be even more stubborn about her mother.

However, it is also strange to say, as if her mother especially likes Su Yucheng's appearance, and since she moved here, she has always mentioned him consciously or unconsciously. What the hell is going on?

"You must have fallen, did you?" Xu Peiyun's tears swirled in his eyes, "I'm very worried about you, I don't know where you went, so I called you, but I found that yesterday I forgot to return your mobile phone to you, I called Haohao, Haohao's mobile phone was also turned off, I called the Cen family again, only to know that Haohao's assistant has called them, saying that he has an urgent matter to deal with, I think you should be with Haohao, and now it seems that this is indeed the case. Shouldn't something have happened to you, and then you were hospitalized, afraid that we would be worried, so you only told Haohao alone, right?”

"Haha, almost." Li Zhuoen didn't know how to explain the events of these two days, so she also went along with her mother’s story.

"You don't know, if you don't come back tonight, I'm going to call the police!" Xu Peiyun still seemed to be in shock.

"Rest assured, didn't I come back well?" Li Zhuoen smiled at her.

"You meant you got a wound and came back!" Xu Peiyun was full of heartache.

"Mom, you just said that Zhuoen's phone yesterday was with you?" What's going on? Cen Yuhao heard that she had just talked about this matter and felt a little strange, so he asked.

"That's right, the phone I used yesterday ran out of battery, so I took Zhuoen's phone and called my friend, but then I forgot to return it to her." Xu Peiyun explained.

"So you were holding Zhuoen's phone yesterday?" Cen Yuhao asked again.

"Yes, what's the problem?" Xu Peiyun pretended not to understand his words.

"I called her several times yesterday, why are they all prompted to shut down?" He asked incomprehensibly.

"Did you call Zhuoen? I didn't hear a sound!” Xu Peiyun pretended to be very surprised, and then seemed to suddenly realize, "Oh, I remember, not long after her mobile phone ran out of power, and then it automatically shut down."

Such a coincidence? Cen Yuhao had some doubts, since it didn't take long for her to find that Li Zhuoen's mobile phone was out of battery and couldn't find her, it was reasonable to say that after she went home, she should be charged in case she or someone else called her, right?

"HaoHao, what do you ask this for?" Xu Peiyun asked pretending to be puzzled.

"Nothing, I just wanted to ask, now I know." Cen Yuhao answered.

"Okay." Xu Peiyun quietly observed the two of them, looking at their expressions, they should not have found any flaws, so she said, "Don't stand here, hurry up and sit in the living room!"

With that, she beckoned them to go in the direction of the living room.

Watching her walk in the direction of the living room, Cen Yuhao still had some doubts, always feeling that there was something wrong with her, but now he didn't know where she was specifically wrong, did he think too much?

After beckoning them to sit down on the sofa, Xu Peiyun made an excuse to go to the kitchen to help Xiao Gui.

"I'll go and help too!" Li Zhuoen said, stood up, and also walked in the direction of the kitchen, she was going to ask her mother what happened yesterday.

"Okay, there you go." Cen Yuhao nodded, just in time for her absence, he could make a phone call.

"Then I'll go, and you'll watch TV for yourself for a while." After Li Zhuoen handed him the remote control of the TV, then she went into the kitchen.

Seeing her enter, Cen Yuhao turned up the sound of the TV, then stood up, walked to the window, took out his mobile phone, and called Li Xu.

"Vice president, what is your command?" After picking up the phone, Li Xu asked respectfully.

"Li Xu, how did you investigate and find Li Zhuoen's mother?" After answering the phone, Cen Yuhao asked.

"We took a lot of effort to find her, so why are you asking?" Li Xu felt strange.

"I kind of suspect that she is not Li Zhuoen's biological mother." Cen Yuhao told him his bold guess.

"It should be unlikely that I personally investigated young madam's mother, and no one but your family knew about it, and it took us a lot of work to find her in the United States. And didn't young madam also say that she was exactly the same as her impression? Even if the others were fake, young madam could not lie.” Li Xu also said his thoughts.

This is also a place where he can't figure it out, if this woman is a fake, then why would Li Zhuoen insist that she is her mother? Then she(XPY) must be a talented conman.

"Anyway, you will now investigate Xu Peiyun's information in detail." Cen Yuhao's intuition has always been very accurate, this time he didn't know why, he just felt that Li Zhuoen's mother was acting something wrong. To be on the safe side, he decided to re-investigate.

"Okay, I'll do it right away!" Li Xu replied.

"By the way, you tell Xiao Gui to let her collect a few strands of her hair while cleaning up Xu Peiyun's room." Cen Yuhao said again.

"Are you going to do DNA identification?" Li Xu guessed.

"Hmm." Cen Yuhao nodded, this is also the most direct way.

"Well, I'll tell her to do it in a little while." Li Xu nodded.

Hanging up the phone, Cen Yuhao walked back to the sofa and sat down. All that is left is to wait until the DNA is done, he can make up his mind.

"Mom, is it okay for me to ask you something?" Li Zhuoen saw that Xiao Gui had gone out, so she washed the dishes in the kitchen while asking her mother.

"What's the matter? You say! " Xu Peiyun cut the vegetables while smiling and responding.

"You deliberately left me at Su Yucheng's birthday party yesterday, right?" She made her guess. When her mother left yesterday, she could have called her away with her, but she acted as if she wanted her to stay, which made her wonder how.

"It seems you can still see it." Xu Peiyun stopped cutting vegetables.

"Why are you doing this?" I didn't expect my mother to admit it, Li Zhuoen asked with some anger.

"To be honest, Yuhao and Xiao Su are two different types of people, I prefer Xiao Su," Xu Peiyun looked at her, "Daughter, mom is a person who came over, mom can see more clearly than you, Xiao Su is the kind of child who is very down-to-earth, Yuhao is good, but who can guarantee that after a few years, he will not hurt you?"

"Mom, how can you think so?" The more Li Zhuoen listened, the angrier she became, because of her mother's poor thoughts, almost letting her relationship with Cen Yuhao end completely! If she wasn't her mother, she would have slapped her twice!

"Mom doing this is all for your own good, after a few years, when Yuhao betrays you, you will be able to understand my current bitter conscience, the male in the rich family, how many of them are very dedicated?" Xu Peiyun continued.

"Not all of them like that!" Li Zhuoen said, "Do you see that Yuhao's parents are not middle-aged yet, but they are still very loving?"

"That may just be a superficial phenomenon, who knows if Haohao's father has a lover outside? Maybe even bastards." Xu Peiyun replied.

Bastard! When her mother said this, Li Zhuoen remembered Su Yucheng.

"Mom, how can you say that about their family?" This time she was really angry, she had always felt that her mother was very courteous, but she did not think that there was such a dark side in her heart.

"Mom did all this for whom? Isn't it for you yet? If I really did it for myself, why didn't I let you follow Haohao? Their family is so rich, if you follow him, even if I don't work for the rest of my life, I will have no worries about food and clothing." Xu Peiyun explained to her.

"Anyway, I'm married into the Cen family now, and I'm sure I'll live with him all my life, and you don't have to worry about our business!" Li Zhuoen made her position very seriously. Xu Peiyun still wanted to say something but saw Xiao Gui walk in, so she stopped talking to her.


Previous Chapter | Next Chapter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KA - Ch 58

Chapter 58 - He looks at her naked body again! Zhou Yujie packed up his things and came out of the office, and everyone was standing at the door looking at him.

KA - Ch 28

Chapter 28 – Nosebleed When Cen Yuhao walked out of the bathroom door, it was her smooth upper body that caught his eye s . "Ah!" s he didn't expect him to come out from inside so suddenly , scared her to scream, quickly she hid h er important parts with both her hands.

KA - Ch 18

Chapter 18 – Pass o n another sad news Song Rongfen turned around and looked at Li Zhuoen. "Miss Li, I said something that you don't really like to listen to. We Cen family considered being prestigious . I don't object him to marry you, but can your words and actions be slightly decent?"