Skip to main content

KA - Ch 172

Chapter 172 - When to have a child

Cen Yuhao came to the company.

"Vice president, this is young madam's laboratory report, please look at it." After arriving at the office, Li Xu handed the report sheet he had taken from the hospital to Cen Yuhao.

"Did Xu Peiyun's hair get collected?" Cen Yuhao said to Li Xu while looking at the report in his hand.

"Xiao Gui has been handed over to me this morning." Li Xu nodded.

"Didn't she notice anything unusual?" He read the report and looked up.

"No, Xiao Gui went to her room to collect it when she went to the bathroom to wash up, and she did it very carefully." Li Xu replied.

"Very good," Hearing him say this, Cen Yuhao was relieved, and then took out a plastic sealed bag containing Li Zhuoen's hair from his pocket, "This is young madam's hair, you put it away, and send it directly to the laboratory in a moment."

"Yes!" Li Xu responded and took it from his hand.

"Did anyone who attended Su Yucheng's birthday party that day be investigated?" Cen Yuhao asked again.

"I was just about to tell you that there was another person at the birthday party that day, in addition to a few department managers of our company, and that person was young madam's mother!" Li Xu reported to him.

"What? How did she go too?” For this news, Cen Yuhao was very surprised, he did not hear Li Zhuoen or her mother mention it. How could she go too?

"Yes, but she didn't join for too long, she left first because of something." Li Xu said again.

"She left first?" Cen Yuhao frowned. According to common sense, her daughter is already married to someone else, how can a mother leave her daughter at another man's feast? The more he thought about it, the more strange it became.

"You immediately sent the hair of both of them for identification, I suspect there is a problem!" After thinking for a while, Cen Yuhao said to Li Xu.

"Yes, I'll go!" Li Xu nodded.

"Note that this matter must be kept secret, not let more people know, including young madam. This must be kept a secret first, do you know?" Cen Yuhao said again.

"I understand." Li Xu replied.

"What feedback did the people who sent people to follow Su Yucheng in the past two days have?" He asked again.

"There's not much progress yet." Li Xu answered.

"Keep tracking." Cen Yuhao gave the order. This matter should be his own self-directed, to see him rob his woman and then make him uncomfortable.

"Yes, I'll make them pay more attention." Li Xu nodded in response, "Vice president, do you have any other orders?"

"No, just do as I say." Cen Yuhao waved at him.

"Then I'll go out first." Li Xu said, bowed slightly to him, and walked out.

What the hell is going on here? If Xu Peiyun is fake, then why would Li Zhuoen recognize her as the person in her dream at a glance? If that day was the birthday party in Su Yucheng that she deliberately led Li Zhuoen to, what was her purpose? Did she have anything to do with Su Yucheng?

All the questions were entangled, and Cen Yuhao felt that things were more complicated than he had previously imagined. Perhaps, everything will not be known until the DNA identification report is issued.

"Miss, I'm sorry, you can't go in without a reservation!" The voice of the secretary came from outside the door.

"Get out of the way! I must go in today!” The other woman spoke in a very strong tone.

During the conversation, the office door had been forcibly opened by her.

"Vice president, I'm sorry, this young lady wants to see you, I can't stop her!" Seeing that the door was opened by him, the secretary stood in the doorway and said nervously to Cen Yuhao.

"Let her in." As his gaze swept over the woman who came in, Cen Yuhao frowned.

"Yes!" The secretary answered, then looked at the woman again, and then took the door and walked out alone.

"Yuhao, I want to know why you still let that woman live in your house! Something so big happened, do you still want to forgive her!” Wu Fanhan angrily walked to his desk and asked loudly.

"This seems to be a business in my family, Miss Wu?" Cen Yuhao said not hurriedly.

"Cen Yuhao, you can not like me, you can not marry me, if you find a good woman, then I also recognize, but why did Li Zhuoen do the leg-splitting thing, you have to forgive her! It's an insult to me! Can't I even compare to a woman who splits her legs!” Wu Fanhan was angry. Originally, she thought that if something like this happened, Cen Yuhao would divorce her, but what she didn't expect was that she waited for two days, but still didn't wait for the news of his divorce, but instead saw her recuperating at his home.

"What happened that day was a misunderstanding, and things weren't what we saw." Cen Yuhao thought about his previous friendship with her, so he explained.

"Misunderstanding? What misunderstanding? She slept with other men, is this still a misunderstanding!” Wu Fanhan didn't believe what he said at all.

"I don't think I must explain to you, and what's more, this is my family affair, and even if she does something bad, it's my own business, and it doesn't seem to have anything to do with you, right?" Cen Yuhao was very disgusted with her saying that, so he spoke unceremoniously.

"How can it have nothing to do with me!" Wu Fanhan was very angry, "Since I was a child, I have loved you so much, and my greatest wish is to marry you, you know it, but you have never regarded me as a woman! What am I inferior to that leg-splitting woman?” Wu Fanhan was full of grief and indignation.

"Again, she is not the leg-splitting woman you said, and if you continue to slander her like this, don't blame me for not even considering the friendship I have with you!" Cen Yuhao said sternly.

"Why are you so desperate for her? Why can't it be me?” Wu Fanhan was in tears, losing to Li Zhuoen, she really couldn't figure it out.

"As I said, our personalities are too similar, we are all very cold people, so we can't be lovers, we can only be friends." Cen Yuhao's heart softened a little, and he once again said that he had rejected her no less than ten times.

"Isn't it better to have similar personalities! We can all be considerate of each other, give the other person enough space when he needs us, and immediately stand next to the other when the other needs us. What's more, I can still assist you in my career, can Li Zhuoen give you these?” Wu Fanhan asked.

"Lovers shouldn't just be like this," Cen Yuhao shook his head, "if you love someone, you don't think about what the other party can bring you, but what you can do for the other party. Wu Fanhan, you don't love me, you just think of me as an idealized lover's shadow, because you have thought like this since you were a child, and such ideas have become your habits, so you still think that you still love me.”

"Why don't you just not believe I love you! I love you! What do you have to do to believe me?” Wu Fanhan did not accept what he said.

"It doesn't matter if you don't believe it or not, anyway, I can't be with you! Even without Li Zhuoen, I would never have chosen you!” Cen Yuhao once again refused her.

"Cen Yuhao, you are cruel!" Wu Fanhan looked at him with some despair, and the tears couldn't stop falling.

"If you hadn't said that, maybe we could have been close friends, but now we can only be strangers to each other." Cen Yuhao said very desperately.

"I won't forgive you!" Wu Fanhan ran out crying.

Why is she so bitter? Listening to her slamming the door after she went out, Cen Yuhao sighed.

Just after five o'clock arrived, Cen Yuhao put on his coat and asked Li Xu to send him to the car.

In the afternoon, the police came to the house to make a record of Li Zhuoen and told the elders of the Cen family in detail the details of the drunk driving of the driver who caused the accident that day.

After listening to their explanations, several people simply thought that this was a car accident brewed by ordinary drunk drivers, but did not think about other aspects.

"Now drunk driving should be severely punished, which is not only irresponsible for one's own life, but also contempt for the lives of others." After sending off the police, several people sat in the living room and discussed the accident.

"That is to say, drunk driving should indeed be punished more severely." Cen Guoshu should also be.

"Zhuoen, you can be careful when walking outside in the future, especially at night, there are more drunk people, so pay more attention." Song Rongfen said to her with concern.

"I will be more careful in the future, thank you mom for caring!" Li Zhuoen smiled at her very obediently.

As he was speaking, Cen Yuhao's car drove into the courtyard.

Li Zhuoen heard the voice and looked in the direction of the courtyard.

"It seems that there are people who are more anxious than I am now waiting for my son to return!" Song Rongfen saw Li Zhuoen looking outside and laughed and quipped.

Hearing her words, several elders laughed knowingly.

"Huh? What did you just say?” Li Zhuoen had just been thinking about Cen Yuhao and didn't hear clearly what Song Rongfen had just said.

"Go pick him up, I think Haohao should most like you to help him." Song Rongfen pushed her.

"Nothing! You misunderstood, I just didn't mean that!” Li Zhuoen quickly waved his hand.

"We all know what the elders know, so let's go!" Song Rongfen said, already pushing her up from the sofa.

She glanced at the other elders, who all smiled deeply at herself, "Haha, it seems that the maid didn't go out, I just wanted to go out to breathe, just pick him up by the way."

She slyly then walked out the door.

The driver opened the car door for Cen Yuhao, and Li Zhuoen walked over to him and picked him up from the car.

"Today the sun is rising from the west? How could you have thought of helping me?” Cen Yuhao got out of the car, saw that it was her, and laughed and teased.

"Don't be narcissistic! It was mother who let me out, and I can’t possibly refuse her!” Li Zhuoen wouldn't admit that she missed him very much and wanted to see him sooner!

"It's so hard to admit that you miss me?" He smiled at her.

"Why should I admit something that doesn't exist?" Li Zhuoen denies it. I don't know if I should say that this guy is too narcissistic or confident!

Cen Yuhao turned back and did not intend to continue the theory with her. Watching her come out to greet him for the first time, his heart was very happy, and the exhaustion of a day's work seemed to disappear at the moment of seeing her.

"Haohao is back, are you tired today?" Seeing the two walk in, Song Rongfen asked.

"It's okay." Cen Yuhao calmly replied.

"I have always wanted to ask, your relationship is now so stable, when are you going to have children?" Song Rongfen suddenly thought about her future grandson.

"Cough cough!" Li Zhuoen coughed deliberately. Mother is also … how can you ask them this question in front of so many elders? How embarrassing!


Previous Chapter | Next Chapter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KA - Ch 58

Chapter 58 - He looks at her naked body again! Zhou Yujie packed up his things and came out of the office, and everyone was standing at the door looking at him.

KA - Ch 28

Chapter 28 – Nosebleed When Cen Yuhao walked out of the bathroom door, it was her smooth upper body that caught his eye s . "Ah!" s he didn't expect him to come out from inside so suddenly , scared her to scream, quickly she hid h er important parts with both her hands.

KA - Ch 18

Chapter 18 – Pass o n another sad news Song Rongfen turned around and looked at Li Zhuoen. "Miss Li, I said something that you don't really like to listen to. We Cen family considered being prestigious . I don't object him to marry you, but can your words and actions be slightly decent?"