Skip to main content

KA - Ch 167

Chapter 167 - Fortunately, the person I love is you

The world was very quiet, and only the rhythmic heartbeat of the two people could be heard. Both kissed each other passionately as if pouring all their love into that kiss.

When Li Xu saw this scene, he smiled happily, then turned around and walked away.

"Ah!" Cen Yuhao accidentally touched Li Zhuoen's wound, and she couldn't help screaming in pain.

"What's wrong?" He let go of her soft lips with some reluctance.

"Nothing." Not wanting him to worry, Li Zhuoen just smiled.

"Why are there injuries all over your body?" Cen Yuhao only then noticed that her body was full of scars, and her eyes were full of pain.

"Haha, in fact, it's nothing, I accidentally fell last night." She didn't want to scare him anymore, so she said that.

"Can just fell become like this?" Cen Yuhao obviously didn't believe it.

"I don't know why I fell like this, but if I'm not careful, I'll become like this." Li Zhuoen grinned.

"Li Zhuoen, do you know the consequences of lying?" He looked at her with a calm face.

"Well, I accidentally got hit by a car." Helplessly, Li Zhuoen had to tell the truth.

"Hit by a car?" Cen Yuhao looked at her in surprise.

"But the impact is not serious, just a bruise!" She quickly stressed.

"Your body crashed to become like this, and it was called 'the impact is not serious'?" Cen Yuhao was both angry and distressed.

No wonder he how long he waited for her to come to him last night, she didn’t come. It turned out she got a car accident! She must have been in too much of a hurry to chase him, so she didn't notice the car, right? Thinking of this, he deeply blamed himself, why didn't he stay at that time to listen to her explanation? Maybe it's better to go back and see her! Maybe he won't have the courage to go any further.

"It's okay." Li Zhuoen showed him a smile that he thought was the most beautiful.

"Li Zhuoen, you are a complete and utter fool!" He reached out and dragged her over and took her into his arms.

Uh, honey, I'm a crippled person now! Can you hold me a little lighter? I said it is not serious, but it is barely didn’t get killed! Li Zhuoen said to him in her heart.

Cen Yuhao hugged her and shed a tear of pain. The reason why he had just pulled her into his arms so eagerly was that he didn't want her to see his tearful side.

Li Zhuoen was held by him, although it would hurt to touch her wounds, in comparison, she would rather be held by him like this.

If she could, she wanted to be held by him like this until the earth was barren. When she was a child, she listened to the volunteers from the orphanage tell her the story of heaven, and she asked curiously where heaven was, she couldn't remember the volunteer's answer at that time, but now she already knew that as long as there was Cen Yuhao, it was her heaven!

Suddenly, she remembered a very important question.

"Cen Yuhao, I remember something." Li Zhuoen said in his arms.

"Talk about it later!" Cen Yuhao just wanted to quietly enjoy the real feeling of possession when he held her at this moment.

"But things are very urgent, I must say it now!" Li Zhuoen's voice did sound quite anxious.

"What? Go ahead!” Cen Yuhao reluctantly let go of her.

"That ... You help me pay for the taxi fare!” Li Zhuoen said, pointing to a taxi close to them. Originally, she thought she had the wallet that Su Yucheng had given her, but when she was ready to pay, she found that her wallet was missing.

Pay for the taxi fare? Cen Yuhao looked at her, and then looked at the uncle driver who was touched at this time and was staring intently at them.

"My wallet seems to have fallen off, and now I don't have any money on me." Li Zhuoen turned upside down the only two pants pockets on the hospital gown she was wearing.

This woman is really ... Cen Yuhao helplessly took out a few hundred pieces of money from his trouser pocket and handed them to the driver.

"There's not that much fare." The uncle driver looked at the money he handed over and said.

"The extra money is a thank you." Cen Yuhao explained. He was grateful to him for sending Li Zhuoen back to him.

"Thank you! Thank you!” The uncle driver nodded and took the money.

"You are a very loving husband and wife, I wish you a hundred years of happiness!" The uncle driver gave a heartfelt blessing before driving the car away.

A very loving husband and wife? Is it? Haha, so happy! Although Li Zhuoen knew that the driver was probably only seeing that because Cen Yuhao had paid him more for the fare, so he said flattering words, but it was still very beautiful in her ears.

Looking back, she looked at Cen Yuhao, and at this moment there was a smile at the corner of his mouth that had not been concealed.

Cen Yuhao also looked at her at this moment, and her focused eyes reflected his shadow. Li Zhuoen, fortunately, we didn't give up on each other.

"Cen Yuhao, everything you saw last night was not true, although I was lying in the same bed with Su Yucheng, I can guarantee that nothing happened between me and him!" We were all drunk and unconscious at that time, how could we still do such a thing? Li Zhuen remembered her original intention of coming here, so she explained it to him.

"I was thinking about it." Cen Yuhao's face immediately became serious when he talked about serious things.

"So, do you believe what I'm saying?" She looked at him worriedly.

"Well, I have a lot of doubts, and when I get back, I'll look it up carefully." Cen Yuhao already had a skeptical candidate in his heart.

"But I still have to apologize to you, I shouldn't lie and say that I am shopping with friends, in fact, yesterday when I was shopping with my mother, I happened to meet Su Yucheng's friend who pulled him to celebrate his birthday, and I was dragged away, at that time I was afraid that you would be angry, so I didn't tell you the truth, originally I thought about drinking a cup and leaving, but after I finished drinking that cup, I had no impression." Li Zhuoen remembered yesterday's events.

"So someone deliberately manipulated what you were drinking?" Cen Yuhao's brow frowned.

"I think that's the case, so I'm going to go to the hospital for a test later." Li Zhuoen spoke her mind.

"Okay." Cen Yuhao felt that this matter seemed to be much more complicated than he had imagined.

"You don't blame me, do you?" Li Zhuoen looked at him intently.

"Who says I don't blame you?" Cen Yuhao looked at her.

"Huh?" Seeing that his face suddenly became serious, Li Zhuoen immediately became nervous again.

"If you want me to blame you, you can be blamed because you’re also at fault unless in the future you tell me the truth about everything in the first place!" Cen Yuhao looked at her affectionately.

"Hmmm!" That's the way it is! She nodded vigorously. Part of the reason for their misunderstanding this time was because she didn't tell him the truth, so she got it now, and even if she didn't say it, she wouldn't be so stupid to make similar mistakes in the future.

Seeing that she had promised him, Cen Yuhao hugged her into his arms. Remembering the wallet he had just picked up at the door, he asked again, "Li Zhuoen, have you already come here?”

"Well, yes, but ..." She remembered the scene she had just seen, and her heart was still a little uncomfortable.

"Don't get me wrong, nothing happened to me and Zhang Jing." Cen Yuhao explained to her.

"But I see you ..." She could still clearly remember the scene of Zhang Jing holding him naked.

"Rest assured, nothing happened because I rejected her." Cen Yuhao deliberately did not tell her the details of the incident.

"She's standing naked in front of you, and you can refuse?" Li Zhuoen teased. Although she only glanced at it, Zhang Jing’s figure was quite hot! It's not too much to say she's sexy. When a man sees her body like that, no one should resist it, right?

"Of course." Cen Yuhao gave her an affirmative answer. Even he was surprised at the time, he was not moved at all facing such a hot body.

"Why?" Li Zhuen was puzzled.

"Because that person isn't you!" He looked at her with a wicked smile.

Well, I wanted to tease him, but it turned out that the role was reversed. But she wasn't willing to concede defeat like that! Li Zhuoen thought about it, so she said, "I see that you honestly admit it. Is it because you’re not okay in that regard!"

Cen Yuhao smiled evilly and brought his mouth close to her ear: "I’m okay or not, don't you know best?"

"I ... I don’t know!” Li Zhuoen blushed shyly.

"It seems that because you haven't done it for a long time, you forgot about it, otherwise, how about you review it again tonight?" As he spoke, he teasingly blew into her ear, and a tingling sensation swept through her whole body.

This man is getting less and less serious! Li Zhuoen wanted to stay away from him, but he hugged her tightly, so she could only say, "Don't forget, I still have injuries on my body!"

"So it seems you can't move?" Cen Yuhao looked a little disappointed.

"Yes yes yes! Wait until I'm ready!” Li Zhuoen quickly nodded.

"It doesn't matter!" Cen Yuhao's voice suddenly became brisk again, "You just need to lie down and don't move, and leave the rest to me to do!"

"Cen Yuhao!" Li Zhuoen blushed with shame. This kind of rogue's words are only him can say so openly!

Cen Yuhao just smiled and didn't answer. Looking at her flushed face, he had a sense of victory over his prank. Sometimes he also felt strange, usually, he was so serious, but in the face of her, he always unconsciously said those words that made people blush and want to beat him.

"But since you misunderstood me and Zhang Jing, why did you come back?" He thought about it again. According to common sense, so many things have happened between the two of them, isn't it normal to think about running away crying, and then finding a place to hide and be sad alone?

"Originally, I wanted to escape, but I met Zhang Jing on my run." Li Zhuoen explains.

"Met her?!" At this time, Cen Yuhao was more curious, according to Zhang Jing's personality, she would definitely not let her go so easily, right?

"Yes!" Li Zhuoen then told him all about the scene when she met Zhang Jing just now.

"You told her that? Also, talked about the catfish effect?” After Cen Yuhao finished the whole process, he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes! That's what I said!” Li Zhuoen nodded. That Zhang Jing was really not a good thing, and even lied to her that she had a relationship with Cen Yuhao, and faking such a tired look! Knowing that she was such a person, she would be even ruder to her!

"Well done!" He looked at her and smiled brightly.

"Really?" Li Zhuoen looked at him.

"Hmmm!" Cen Yuhao suddenly felt that he was the happiest man in the world. Luckily, the person I love is you, Li Zhuoen!


Previous Chapter | Next Chapter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KA - Ch 58

Chapter 58 - He looks at her naked body again! Zhou Yujie packed up his things and came out of the office, and everyone was standing at the door looking at him.

KA - Ch 28

Chapter 28 – Nosebleed When Cen Yuhao walked out of the bathroom door, it was her smooth upper body that caught his eye s . "Ah!" s he didn't expect him to come out from inside so suddenly , scared her to scream, quickly she hid h er important parts with both her hands.

KA - Ch 18

Chapter 18 – Pass o n another sad news Song Rongfen turned around and looked at Li Zhuoen. "Miss Li, I said something that you don't really like to listen to. We Cen family considered being prestigious . I don't object him to marry you, but can your words and actions be slightly decent?"