Skip to main content

KA - Ch 200

Chapter 200 - Infiltrated a psychiatric hospital

Back in the bedroom, Cen Yuhao sat alone on the couch and sulked.

“Are you still thinking about Li Xu?” Li Zhuoen thought that he was thinking about the question just now, so he advised. “Don't think about it first, maybe after taking a shower, after a little sleep, tomorrow when you get up, you will figure everything out.”

This woman with a slow half-beat head! She didn't even know why he was angry! Cen Yuhao thought depressedly, and then said, “I wasn't thinking about that!”

“Then what else can you think?” She looked at him puzzled.

Is this little girl so stupid, or is she deliberately pretending not to know! Forget it, don't go around the bush with her. He looked up: “Li Zhuoen, can you explain to me what 'dumb singing' is?”

“Huh? Haha, nothing, I just casually said it!” After this reminder from him, she remembered this matter, did not care when she said it, and now in retrospect, it seems that “dumb singing” is used to describe Cen Yuhao, which is indeed a bit insulting to the word ‘dumb’!

“Casually?” He raised an eyebrow in displeasure. How does this little girl always compare him to his big brother! He knew that big brother was perfect, he couldn't compare to him, but she was his wife! How can you always think of other men's good points! One Su Yucheng is enough. Now add big brother!

Although he knew that he should not eat his big brother's vinegar. But the thought of her looking at her big brother's eyes was full of admiration, and his heart was very hot!

“Why are you so stingy? Besides, didn't you just say that about me? I'm not as careful as you are to get angry!” Li Zhuoen didn't know what was in his heart, so she whispered without fear of death. “You two really don't look like you were born from the same mother, big brother won't be as stingy as you!”

“Are you also thinking that if you can meet big brother before you meet me, you can marry him?” Cen Yuhao gritted his teeth and asked. Thinking about the words that big brother said at the dinner table, “I really regret not knowing you before Yuhao, maybe you are his sister-in-law now.” He felt very panicked in his heart.

“I really thought about it when I first came here!” She muttered quietly.

“What did you say?” He frowned at her, even with a danger signal on his brow.

“Haha, what I just said was that I didn't think like that! I'm already married to you now, and certainly can't think of other men!” She said out loud with great interest.

She learned to be smart this time! Hearing her say this, the anger on Cen Yuhao's face only receded a little.

“There is an old Chinese saying called 'marry a chicken with a chicken, marry a dog with a dog', what if I don't admit my fate? This life has been so made up!” Li Zhuoen said this without fear of death, knowing that Cen Yuhao would be mad, and quickly dodged into the bathroom one step ahead of him.

Sure enough, as soon as she escaped into the bathroom, she heard his low roar from outside.

Haha, finally revenge, this feels so cool! Li Zhuoen heard the voice outside and thought happily in her heart.

The dead woman scolded him so blatantly! It seems that her guts have been getting fatter and fatter lately! Cen Yuhao looked at the closed door and was furious. If there weren't more important things to think about now, he thought that tonight he wouldn't let her go so easily. Wait until these things are over, and see how well he cleans her up!

Cen Yuhao withdrew his gaze from the other side of the door, sat down again, and began to analyze the current situation again. After sorting out his thoughts from beginning to end, when he found that the peace hotel incident was not Su Yucheng behind the scenes, all the doubts pointed one-sidedly at Zhang Jing.

It seems that the other party wants Zhang Jing to be his substitute ghost, otherwise, he will pretend to believe that she did it. Now that the enemy was in the shadows, he had no way to start, so he first observed the situation in an unchanging manner. Taking advantage of this opportunity, he would investigate Li Xu again to see if he could find any clues!

The next day, Li Zhuoen went to the company.

In the lunch time.

“Dear, is it really good that you don't go to work for days?” Mu Xue ate the meal on the plate and pretended to be unhappy and asked.

“How do I feel like you're doing something in your two or five days off?” Shen Miner also echoed.

“I also can't help it, yesterday I had nothing to do besides come to work, but my mother-in-law forced me to go to the Maternity and Child Health Hospital.” Li Zhuoen remembered yesterday's events, and he was still full of congestion.

“Zhuoen, are you pregnant?” Jenny only heard half of it, looked up, and asked.

“Dear, can you listen to me before you comment?” Li Zhuoen gave her a blank look and called her Miss Leiren, it seems that she is really right!

“You just said you went to the Maternity and Child Health Hospital! If you go there, either you're a child or have a child, right? With your size, you should have passed the age of pediatrics, right?” Jenny glanced at her whole body as she spoke.

“Of course I'm not going to see pediatrics!” Li Zhuoen was almost angry at this half-American girl, “My last half-sentence is, I just ate too much, but my mother-in-law thought I was pregnant, so we went!”

“Li Zhuoen, you can do it! You must have starved to death in your last life, right?” Hearing her explanation, Shin Miner said wordlessly.

“I'm curious, how much do you eat to the point of vomiting!” Mu Xue also shook her head, “In the future, you can't say that we grew up together, I can't afford to lose my face!”

“I'm quite sympathetic to your mother-in-law, after your mother-in-law knows the truth of the matter, it should be quite difficult to accept, right?” Jenny joined in.

“Hey, can we still have fun together?” Li Zhuoen was rather speechless. Bullied by Cen Yuhao at home, she had to be attacked by these women when she came to the company.

“We're having a great time!” Shin Miner replied.

“You guys are quite happy, but the unpleasant ones are not feeling good!” Li Zhuoen gave her a blank look.

“But I'm curious about your wedding night.” Mu Xue looked at her with a pair of colored eyes.

“Don't think of something weird!” Li Zhuoen knew what she was referring to.

“Everyone is an adult, so it doesn't matter if you say it!” Shin Miner is obviously also quite interested in this topic.

“Or let's exchange stories! I can also tell you about my first time!” Jenny is curious about what a cold man like their boss would do on their wedding night? Really want to know!

“Forget it, I'm not interested in your first time!” Li Zhuoen replied. Although nothing of substance happened that night, at that time she always regarded Cen Yuhao as a blind man, so she had no scruples about him. By the way, he saw her naked body that night, right? It's so depressing to think about! Seriously, she hasn't even found the bad guy to settle this account!

“Or else, plus mine?” Shin Miner asked again.

“I'm not interested in yours either!” Li Zhuoen was unmoved. If they knew these things, they wouldn't be laughed to death! So she won't say anything if she kills her!

But the figure of the mental hospital she saw outside the hospital yesterday had been spinning in her mind as if there was always some force she couldn't say that was pulling her to explore.

“Jenny, are you doing something after work today?” She looked at Jenny and asked.

“It's all right, you're going to invite me to your house?” Jenny was instantly excited.

“You're not funny enough! Just ask Jenny to go alone? We're going too!” Mu Xue said disapprovingly.

“Please, I've never said that!” Li Zhuoen simply convinced the imagination of these women, “I want her to go with me to another place.”

“Where is the other place?” Shin Miner was half-convinced.

“Yes, Zhuoen, where do you want to take me?” Jenny was clearly interested.

“Why did you ask her alone?” Shin Miner was dissatisfied.

“Because if there are more people, it's not good, and besides, she has to do this.” Li Zhuoen explains.

“What can only I do? I'm going! I'm going!” It seems that someone has discovered her hidden talent! Jenny thought happily.

“You'll know when the time comes.” Li Zhuoen smiled mysteriously.

After work in the afternoon, the two came together to the outside of the mental hospital where Li Zhuoen saw the strange woman yesterday.

“What? You made me pretend to be mentally ill?!” Hearing Li Zhuoen's words, Jenny asked in disbelief.

“Shhh! Can't you speak a little quietly!” Li Zhuoen made a silent movement, and then looked around warily, fortunately, no one paid attention to their side.

“You're kidding me!” Jenny thought she was joking with herself.

“I'm more serious now than ever!” Li Zhuoen's expression was very serious.

Depend on! She's really not kidding! Jenny looked at her expression so seriously and thought to herself.

“I don't want to pretend to be mentally ill!” She protested. Just now she was still wondering what she said was nothing but her, it turned out to be that she was asked to pretend to be mentally ill! When she left work, she also showed off to Shen Miner and the two of them, if they knew that she was pretending to be mentally ill, they would laugh off their big teeth!

“Just do me a favor, I have to go inside and take a look.” Li Zhuoen looked anxious.

“But what can you pretend to be mentally ill?” Jenny is speechless, her talent does not refer to this ah!

“But this is a mental hospital. If there is no mental illness, and I can't go in!” Li Zhuoen replied.

“Then why don't you pretend to be mentally ill?” Jenny asked again.

“Of course I have other important things to do.” Li Zhuoen had already thought about it.

“Why do you want to come to a mental hospital?” Jenny didn't understand her behavior.

“When I figure things out, I'll tell you, now let's go in!” Li Zhuoen looked at the time for a moment and then said.

“Then I did you this favor, what good is it?” Jenny hesitated.

“Don't you want to get to know my eldest brother-in-law, I'll take you to my house another day and you'll be able to meet him.” Li Zhuoen can only use the beauty man trap.

“Okay, deal!” Hearing her throw out such a tempting condition, Jenny immediately agreed, “But you have to make sure you don't tell Miner and the two of them!”

Li Zhuoen made an OK gesture: “After you go in for a while, you will pretend to be a mental patient, and then I will offer to visit the hospital environment, and then you will keep making trouble.”

“I'm good at this!” Jenny thought she could meet the handsome guy soon, and she was immediately full of motivation.

“Hello, are you looking for someone or?” The people at the front desk saw the two of them walking in from outside and asked.

“My sister has a big mental problem, and I heard a friend say that this hospital is good, so come and see.” Li Zhuoen said and looked at Jenny next to her.

“Ah! She is a mushroom! What a big mushroom!” Jenny pointed to the front desk and said excitedly.

This woman entered the drama really fast! Li Zhuoen thought in his heart, so he said: “Look, my sister thinks that everyone is a mushroom, and I have to go to work every day and have no time to take care of her, so I want to send her here.”

“Of course, our hospital will give the patient the greatest care, which you can rest assured.” The front desk said.

“I'm worried she won't like it here, can you show me a tour?” Li Zhuoen talked about the subject.

“I'm sorry, but if you want a tour, you have to ask our director to approve it.” The reception was very difficult to behave.

“I'll just take a look and I won't make a noise.” Li Zhuoen repeatedly assured.

“I'm really sorry, I can't do this.” The front desk smiled apologetically.

“There seems to be no way.” Li Zhuoen made a disappointed look and then gave Jenny a look.

“Mushrooms! There are a lot of mushrooms there!” Jenny said, running toward the inpatient department, opening the lock on the iron door of the inpatient department, and she jumped inside.

“You can't go there!” The front desk said and quickly chased after it.

“Sister, don't run around!” Li Zhuoen pretended to chase and followed in.

Jenny was rampage inside, this room to see, that room to see. While they were all paying attention to Jenny, Li Zhuoen hurried from room to room, trying to find the figure she had seen that day.

“Ah! Villain! There are so many bad guys here! I'm so scared!” Jenny pretended to be scared and kept hitting the person who was throwing herself at her.

Li Zhuoen came to the door of a room, and through the small window, she saw the back of the woman inside!


Previous Chapter | Next Chapter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KA - Ch 58

Chapter 58 - He looks at her naked body again! Zhou Yujie packed up his things and came out of the office, and everyone was standing at the door looking at him.

KA - Ch 28

Chapter 28 – Nosebleed When Cen Yuhao walked out of the bathroom door, it was her smooth upper body that caught his eye s . "Ah!" s he didn't expect him to come out from inside so suddenly , scared her to scream, quickly she hid h er important parts with both her hands.

KA - Ch 18

Chapter 18 – Pass o n another sad news Song Rongfen turned around and looked at Li Zhuoen. "Miss Li, I said something that you don't really like to listen to. We Cen family considered being prestigious . I don't object him to marry you, but can your words and actions be slightly decent?"