Skip to main content

KA - Ch 192

Chapter 192 - Cen Yuhao, you bastard!

Cen Yuhao put down the phone and walked toward her with a smile.

Because she was too shocked, she had not yet eased up, shouldn't he be on the plane at this time? Why are you still here? Li Zhuoen watched him walk in his direction, her eyes did not dare to blink, she was afraid that in just a blink of an eye, he would disappear.

Watching him walk up to her, she had thought he was going to give her a big hug, but he held out his finger and flicked the door of her head a little harder.

“Ah, it hurts!” Li Zhuoen touched the forehead that was hurt by him and asked disapprovingly, “Why did you hit me?”

“Of course, it's because you should be hit!” Cen Yuhao replied reasonably.

“I should be hit?” She protested, thinking about something more important, and planned to ignore the problem first, “Why are you still here? You shouldn't have been ...”

“Am I here not because of waiting for someone?” He pretended to be slightly angry.

“Oh, so you mean you still have to go in a moment?” Hearing him say this, the light that had originally flashed in her eyes dimmed again. She thought he wouldn't leave!

“Of course!” He answered in the affirmative.

“Then you go in, I just heard on the radio that the ticket check has been stopped.” Li Zhuoen lowered her head, not wanting him to see the reluctance in her eyes. In fact, she was now beginning to regret it, why did she agree to it in the first place? The thought of not seeing him for at least half a month made her feel bad. He was also in the water in his head, and he would believe Wu Fanhan!

“So I went in?” When Cen Yuhao spoke, he carefully observed her expression.

“Well, you go in fast!” Li Zhuoen nodded very inappropriately.

“Li Zhuoen, don't you have anything to say to me?” He asked again.

“Let's go all the way!” She thought he wanted to hear her, so she said.

“Okay, then I'm leaving!” It seems that it is really difficult to hear her words! Cen Yuhao was a little sad, he turned around and walked in the direction of the ticket gate.

Li Zhuoen watched his back get farther and farther away from him, seeing that he had already walked to the ticket gate, she didn't know where she had come from, she ran up a few steps, and hugged him from behind: “Cen Yuhao, if I say, I regret it now, I don't want you to go with Wu Fanhan, is it too late?”

Finally, wait until she says this! The corners of Cen Yuhao's mouth curved upwards in a charming arc.

“Since you said so, then I won't go!” He turned and looked at her and said.

“Really?” Li Zhuoen couldn't believe her ears, she just said this, he agreed not to go? “What about Wu Fanhan?”

“How can you be so stupid! If I were to leave, how could I still be here?” Cen Yuhao looked at her like an idiot.

What's going on here? Where did she jump an episode? How did she not understand what was going on? Li Zhuoen was completely confused about the situation.

“Come with me!” Cen Yuhao said, took her hand, and walked towards a place.

“On that plane, there was Wu Fanhan.” Pulling her to a floor-to-ceiling window, he pointed to a plane that had just taken off and said to her.

“You mean you tricked Wu Fanhan into getting on the plane and then coming down again?” Li Zhuoen understood it this way.

“Of course not!” Cen Yuhao glanced at her, how could this little girl think of him so much!

“What's going on?” Still immersed in the joy of not leaving, she felt her brain stop thinking for a moment.

“Speaking of which, it's all your credit.” Cen Yuhao said, and then looked at the plane that took off.

“My credit?” Li Zhuoen pointed to herself uncertainly, she didn't do anything!

“Well, it's yours!” Cen Yuhao stressed, and then began to explain, “It was a sentence you said that day that made her understand.”

Flashback to that day Li Zhuoen went to the hospital to see Wu Fanhan.

“Zhuoen, this is Hanhan's ward.” Wu Jingda pointed to a door in front of them.

“Uncle Wu, then I went first!” Li Zhuoen said a word, and after getting his consent, she pushed the door and walked in.

Just like when Cen Yuhao came, she still looked at the ceiling with a pair of empty eyes.

Li Zhuoen put a bouquet of flowers she bought on the road when she came to her bed: “Miss Wu, I heard that you are hospitalized, I came to see you.”

Hearing her voice, Wu Fanhan looked at her: “How are you here?!”

“I don't know what flowers you like, so I bought a bouquet of lilies and don't know if you like it or not.” As if she hadn't heard the unkindness in her tone, Li Zhuoen said.

“I don't want to see you! You go out!” Wu Fanhan's mood was somewhat out of control. She had been a loser in front of her, and now she had become a waste, and she felt even more unable to raise her head in front of her.

“I know the last person you want to see right now is me, but I have a few words to tell you.” After Li Zhuoen laid out the flowers, she took it upon himself to sit down in a chair in front of her hospital bed.

“I don't want to listen to a woman who splits her legs, but it makes me sick to hear it!” Remembering the scene she saw in the Peace Hotel that day, Wu Fanhan had no good feelings for her at all.

“I heard that you used the second half of your life to threaten Yuhao to go abroad with you for treatment?” Li Zhuoen ignored the sarcasm in her words and continued.

“What, he told you?” Wu Fanhan's eyes were full of hostility, “Not bad! I said that, and he rejected me on the spot! So what? Did you come here specifically to show me how much Yuhao loved you?”

“You should feel like the most unfortunate person in the world, right?” Li Zhuoen's voice was very calm, which was opposed to her impatience.

“What the hell are you trying to say?” Wu Fanhan was angry and held out his hand to ring the bell.

“You probably don't know it yet, your father just knelt down for me!” Li Zhuoen looked at her and said.

“What?!” Hearing what she said, Wu Fanhan's hand that was preparing to ring the bell froze there.

“Because you said that only Cen Yuhao promised to accompany you, you were willing to go abroad for treatment, so he came to me specifically, hoping that I could make Cen Yuhao change his mind and go with you, I admit that I am a selfish person, even if he whispered to me, I did not agree, he saw that I was leaving, helpless, I could only kneel for me!” She will go through it roughly.

How can it be? How could father ... Wu Fanhan's brain was blank.

“Imagine an old man with gray hair, for his daughter who is angry, actually gave a junior a kneeling scene, and even I, an outsider, felt sad when I saw it!” Li Zhuoen continued.

“Don't say it again!” Wu Fanhan shook his head vigorously.

“Wu Fanhan, the body is your own, what do you want to do with it, that would have been your own business, but can you bear to watch your father frown so much every day for your affairs? You've always been so selfish about yourself, but have you ever thought about your father? Even I noticed that his hair was much more gray than the last time I saw it! Have you noticed any of this!” Li Zhuoen looks down on people like her.

Father's hair? Listening to her say this, Wu Fanhan froze, during this time, she really thought only about her own misfortune, but she never paid attention to her father. Looking back now, he must have had a tough time during this time, right?

“Li Zhuoen, you're not qualified to talk to me!” She looked back, thinking that she could not be given the upper hand, so she said, “Do you think that if you say this, I will agree to go abroad for treatment? You're underestimating me!”

“Can't you think a little bit about your father?” Li Zhuoen really wanted to go over and slap her twice to make her wake up!

“I still have that sentence, if you want me to go abroad for treatment, unless Cen Yuhao agrees to accompany me! Don't you boast that you are noble? Then lend him to me!” Wu Fanhan was already angry, so she didn't care at all about speaking. The reason she said this was because she believed that she would never agree to let Cen Yuhao accompany her.

“You are hopelessly selfish!” Li Zhuoen felt that it was a waste of time to talk to her, she walked to the door, remembered a sentence she had just said, and then stopped again, “As for you saying that I am a woman who splits legs, I want to tell you that you misunderstood, and the incident that day was a trap deliberately designed by someone. I don't say this to make you think about me a little bit, but I just don't want you to think that Cen Yuhao's taste is very poor!” After saying this, she walked out of the ward.

“So, what I told her that day, she actually listened? Did she eventually agree to go abroad for her father's sake?” After listening to Cen Yuhao's speech, Li Zhuoen asked.

“Not all,” Cen Yuhao shook his head, and then pulled a letter out of his pocket, “This is a letter she asked me to pass on to you.”

“Letter?” Li Zhuoen looked down at the letter in his hand, this year, who has written a letter?

Thinking about it, she still took it from his hand, and the envelope read “Li Zhuoen Personally Enlightened”. What did this woman write to her? Wouldn't it be a curse on her not to die? Curious, she took out the letter paper inside.

“Li Zhuoen, when you saw this letter, I completely conceded defeat! Today, when I saw Cen Yuhao alone at the airport, I knew that this love war between me and you, you won, won through and through! I actually didn't think that Cen Yuhao would really appear at the airport, at that moment, I believed in your true love! Forgive me for what I said that day, in fact, I didn't really want Yuhao to accompany me to a foreign country at that time, but I was unwilling and wanted to deliberately satirize your love, at that time, I superficially thought that your love for several months absolutely could not withstand any test! It was you who made me believe that there really is a soul mate!

Also, I'm very grateful to you for telling me about my father that day, and you're right, it's not just us in this world, but more importantly, our families, and we can't be selfish and think only for ourselves. It was you who gave me a renewed look at the family that I had almost overlooked. This time, even for my father, I was going to actively pursue treatment, he had lost my mother and I could no longer let him worry about me.

In fact, my current mood is very complicated, I don't know what I said, if there is any statement that does not make sense, please forgive me! Finally, I sincerely wish you and Cen Yuhao a white-headed harmony!

Wu Fanhan.”

After reading the letter she wrote to herself, Li Zhuoen was full of emotions.

“So she went with her father?” She still didn't quite believe such a fact.

“Well, I'll send them on the plane.” Cen Yuhao nodded.

“If that's the case, why did you just say you wanted to check the ticket?” Her mind didn't react for a moment.

“Can your brain give me a little more stupidity?” Cen Yuhao said and knocked on her head again.

What he meant by that was ... Li Zhuoen thought for a moment, and finally reacted: “So, everything just now, you are lying to me?”

“If I don't lie to you, how do I know you won't let me go?” Cen Yuhao said very poorly.

“Cen Yuhao, you bastard!” In the hall, Li Zhuoen's loud voice sounded.


Previous Chapter | Next Chapter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KA - Ch 58

Chapter 58 - He looks at her naked body again! Zhou Yujie packed up his things and came out of the office, and everyone was standing at the door looking at him.

KA - Ch 28

Chapter 28 – Nosebleed When Cen Yuhao walked out of the bathroom door, it was her smooth upper body that caught his eye s . "Ah!" s he didn't expect him to come out from inside so suddenly , scared her to scream, quickly she hid h er important parts with both her hands.

KA - Ch 18

Chapter 18 – Pass o n another sad news Song Rongfen turned around and looked at Li Zhuoen. "Miss Li, I said something that you don't really like to listen to. We Cen family considered being prestigious . I don't object him to marry you, but can your words and actions be slightly decent?"