Skip to main content

KA - Ch 182

Chapter 182 - Sudden confession

“Is it because it's not as I said it is, or are you unable to find any other excuse at all?” Cen Yuhao forced him to look at him.

“I can testify about it, that day ... I'm with him!” Li Zhuoen didn't want to say it, but seeing that Cen Yuhao had misunderstood him, he didn't tell the truth. She could only stand up. Su Yucheng is stupid! Why protect her so much?

“Li Zhuoen, this matter has nothing to do with you, don't deliberately lie in order to help him! He is not at all as kind as you think, don't be deceived by his appearance!” Cen Yuhao thought that she had deliberately fabricated these things to help Su Yucheng, so he said to her angrily.

“I didn't lie, I was really with him that day!” Li Zhuoen said very seriously.

“Were you really with him that day? What the hell is going on!” Looking at her expression, it really didn't look like she was joking, and Cen Yuhao looked at her with a more serious expression.

“Don't get me wrong, I went to Su Yucheng that day, just to let him tell me about your previous relationship with him, and there was no other reason, and then when he was trying to tell me, you called and said that older brother had an accident, it was at a rush hour, I was in a hurry, I was worried that I would not be able to get a car that time, so I asked him to take me to the hospital. After all, he and older brother are also brothers, so after arriving at the hospital, he went to the operating room out of concern to have a look, which was also justified!” Li Zhuoen explained.

Su Yucheng listened to her explanation, and then looked at her, his expression was very calm, it looks like he acknowledged what she said.

“Well, I'll leave that aside!” Although his heart was very angry, he still tried to suppress the fire: “Then Su Yucheng, you explain to me again, what happened to your birthday party that day?”

“Both Zhuoen and I have been drugged, that's what happened!” Su Yucheng replied.

“Are you all drugged, or is Li Zhuoen alone drugged?” He stared at him tightly.

“What do you mean by that? Do you think I did it on purpose?” Su Yucheng looked at him in disbelief.

“Cen Yuhao, did you misunderstand him for something? How could Su Yucheng possibly do something like that? I believe someone else must have done it!” Li Zhuoen couldn't believe it was something he had done. He obviously treated her very sincerely that day! Seeing her hit by a car, the pain in his eyes could not be fake!

“I wish I had misunderstood!” Cen Yuhao took out a copy of the information, “This is a record of Su Yucheng's phone calls to several people who celebrated his birthday with him that day.”

“But this number is not Xiao Su's.” Cen Guoshu looked at the information in his hand and then said.

“Of course, to avoid being checked by me, the phone he uses to control these is not the one he usually uses.” Cen Yuhao explained.

“If that's the case, how do you know that this mobile phone number is his?” Cen Guoshu couldn't understand.

“I didn't understand this until just now! Rest assured, I'll mention it in a moment!” Cen Yuhao replied, “Later, I sent someone to monitor several people at the birthday party that day, and their talk time was completely consistent with the time recorded on this information, and the general content was that Su Yucheng asked them not to publicize this matter.”

“Even if I want to do this, then Li Zhuoen must be willing to be hooked, don't you know Zhuoen? To avoid suspicion, if I invited her to my birthday party formally, she won't attend. The reason why I met her that day was completely coincidental!”

“I've been thinking about this before, but today I suddenly figured it out!” Cen Yuhao smiled a little, “You are very smart, you arranged for a person to come to Li Zhuoen's side, and that person is Xu Peiyun!”

“Xu Peiyun? Isn't she Zhuoen's mother?!” Su Yucheng didn't understand why he said that.

“She's not Zhuoen's biological mother at all! That person is just something you deliberately arranged to be with her, in order to create opportunities for you and her! I've been wondering why she happened to move house across from your house, and now I understand that it's all because you designed it all beforehand! From the day she ‘accidentally’ fell and just happened to bump into you, to the later invitation to you for dinner, and then very ‘accidentally’ met you on your birthday, there are so many coincidences! Originally, Zhuoen didn't want to go to your birthday party, but her mother kept advising her to go. What I guessed is true, right?” Cen Yuhao said, continuing to look at him.

“Isn't she Zhuoen's biological mother? What the hell is going on here!” Su Yucheng was shocked when he heard the news.

“Su Yucheng, stop pretending! Didn't you arrange it all! Who else but you would have such a motive?”

“Haohao, what the hell is going on?” Cen Guoshu was also completely confused.

“Father, you have to ask this good son of yours!” Cen Yuhao said, looking toward Su Yucheng.

“I don't know why you say that she wasn't Zhuoen's biological mother and that it was true that Aunt Xu had been trying to celebrate my birthday that day, but is it because of this that proves that I instructed her?” Su Yucheng asked.

“Of course not!” Cen Yuhao shook his head, and then took out a mobile phone from his pocket, “This mobile phone, I guess you are no stranger to it, right?”

“What phone? I've never seen it!” Su Yucheng took a look at it, then denied it.

“Don't continue pretending, Su Yucheng! This phone was accidentally found in your house today! Do you think that if you hide it behind the portrait of your mother, no one will think of looking for it there? Unfortunately, people are not as good as heaven and I found out! It clearly records your phone calls with those you direct. The number of this mobile phone is the mobile phone number you mentioned earlier and several people in our company, including Feng Wancheng!”

“How could it be! How could there be this thing behind my mother's portrait! I don't even know!” Su Yucheng felt very incredible, who the hell wanted to hurt him!

“The main thing is this text message,” Cen Yuhao opened the text message he had just seen, “I have arranged for someone to send you abroad, you wait under the bridge, someone will come to meet you, remember, in case you are caught, you must not say that I directed you, otherwise, I will make you disappear in this world!” He read out the text message.

“I've never sent a message like this!” Su Yucheng shook his head in denial.

“Su Yucheng, by now, don't you admit it?” Cen Yuhao stared at him angrily.

“Impossible! How could Su Yucheng be such a person! Am I missing something!” Li Zhuoen could not accept such a fact at all, thinking that he had gone to the scene of the fire today, so she said, “He saw that Xu Peiyun’s house was on fire today, didn't he run in without regard for his own safety?”

“Of course, this is a bitter meat play he played to cover up his crime!” Cen Yuhao firmly believed that this was his most intelligent and at the same time the most terrifying place.

“I don't believe Xiao Su would do such a thing!” Cen Guoshu also could not accept this fact. Although he had not had contact with his son a few times, he could feel that he was very kind, so how could he do anything to hurt his other two sons?

“You mean her mother, I mean her false mother, why should I arrange for her to be by Zhuoen's side? I know that the person Zhuoen likes is you, so why bother doing this?” Su Yucheng asked again.

“You're going to have to ask yourself! Maybe you are looking at the fact that although we were born by our father, we live two completely different lives, and you don't want to see me live better, so you did it!” Cen Yuhao guessed.

“You think I approached Li Zhuoen because I wanted to get revenge on you?” Su Yucheng finally understood what he meant.

“I just said maybe! Not really!” Cen Yuhao stressed.

“Indeed, Cen Yuhao, you don't know how jealous I really am of you!” Su Yucheng was already indifferent to the result.

“Su Yucheng, what are you talking about?” Li Zhuoen asked somewhat angrily. If he said this, it is easy for others to misunderstand! Doesn't he know!

“Zhuoen, haven't I ever expressed my heart to you?” As if he hadn't heard what she said, Su Yucheng smiled and looked at her.

What exactly was he trying to say? Before Cen Yuhao could stop it, it was already too late.

“Li Zhuoen, I like you!” Su Yucheng looked at her with a smile of despair.

“Su Yucheng ...” She didn't expect him to confess to her desperately, Li Zhuoen felt that her nose was a little sour.

“Su Yucheng, what do you mean by these words now?” Cen Yuhao glared at him angrily, what was he planning to do!

“Cen Yuhao, I say that I am jealous of you, not because of what a privileged family you live in, but why is the person Li Zhuoen like is you? My love for her is definitely no less than yours, why can't she hold anyone else in her eyes except you?” He looked at him as if he wanted the answer in his eyes.

“Su Yucheng ...” Li Zhuoen was very distressed to hear him say this.

“Zhuoen, the reason why I say this today is not to get anything, you don't have to feel burdened, I just want to fulfill one of my wishes,” Su Yucheng finally looked at her and smiled, and then as if he had completed a very important thing, he exhaled a long breath and turned his head to Xu Yingbang, “Now that my wishes are fulfilled, Director Xu, please lead the way!”


Previous Chapter | Next Chapter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KA - Ch 58

Chapter 58 - He looks at her naked body again! Zhou Yujie packed up his things and came out of the office, and everyone was standing at the door looking at him.

KA - Ch 28

Chapter 28 – Nosebleed When Cen Yuhao walked out of the bathroom door, it was her smooth upper body that caught his eye s . "Ah!" s he didn't expect him to come out from inside so suddenly , scared her to scream, quickly she hid h er important parts with both her hands.

KA - Ch 18

Chapter 18 – Pass o n another sad news Song Rongfen turned around and looked at Li Zhuoen. "Miss Li, I said something that you don't really like to listen to. We Cen family considered being prestigious . I don't object him to marry you, but can your words and actions be slightly decent?"