Skip to main content

KA - Ch 187

Chapter 187 - Trust

“What's wrong with her?” Hearing Wu Jingda's words, Cen Yuhao's expression became solemn.

Li Zhuoen stood next to him, heard him mention Wu Fanhan's name, and also looked at him warily.

“I can't tell on the phone, so you should come to the hospital first.” Wu Jingda asked him inquiringly.

“Come there now?” Cen Yuhao consciously glanced in Li Zhuoen's direction as he spoke.

“If there's something wrong, go ahead.” Seeing his concern, she smiled at him and signaled that she didn't mind.

“Well, then I'll come right over, which hospital is it?” Cen Yuhao hesitated for a moment but finally agreed. Wu Jingda and their family are friends, he also watched him grow up, and treat him as his son with love. Wu Fanhan must be very sick, to the point that he could pull down his face to beg him, so it is reasonable that he go to the hospital.

Hearing that Cen Yuhao agreed, Wu Jingda said thank you several times over there before telling him the hospital’s name.

After hanging up the phone, Cen Yuhao was still frowning. He was thinking about how to explain it to Li Zhuoen.

“I heard what Uncle Wu said on the phone, so go ahead!” She smiled at him.

“Li Zhuoen, don't misunderstand, the reason why I agreed to go is not because I have any male and female feelings for Wu Fanhan, I have always regarded her as my sister, and his father is very kind to me, and he also knows that I have no male and female feeling for his daughter, and this time there must be something big happened, so he calls me.” Cen Yuhao explained to her.

“Thank you for explaining so much to me! I see, you go!” Li Zhuoen was glad he told her this.

“You go with me!” Cen Yuhao suggested. He felt that this was the best way to reassure her and make him feel more comfortable.

“No, I haven't been to work for a long time, and if I don't go anymore, my salary will be deducted.” Li Zhuoen pretended to be afraid of being deducted money.

“You're the lady boss, who would dare to deduct your salary?” Cen Yuhao felt that she had found a very bad reason.

“Haha, that's what it says!” She seemed to suddenly understand, and then said, “It's okay, then I'll help you spy and see who doesn't work hard!”

“Don't you really want to come with me?” Cen Yuhao actually wanted her to accompany him.

“No, I don't! I haven't been to work for a long time, I really miss my friends, don't delay, go ahead!” She waved her hand.

“Why are you so relieved sending me away? You know Wu Fanhan’s feeling to me ...” Cen Yuhao did not say the next half of the sentence.

“Because I believe in you!” She looked at him and said only a few words.

Because I believe in you! What a simple six words! But it was as if it had condensed into an indestructible wall, blocking all women except her from the wall.

He walked over to her and hugged her painfully, “Thank you, Zhuoen! Thank you for trusting me so much!

“Haha, why so sensational? Hurry up, don't delay me anymore, I don't want to be told by others that it is because I have a backing, so not only do I take leave every three to five days, but I am also always late for work!” Li Zhuoen said deliberately.

“It's already too late, that rumors in the company have long been spread.” Cen Yuhao let go of her and said.

“Really? No way!” Li Zhuoen looked at him worriedly.

“Fool you!” He said and laughed.

Uh, this guy dared to lie to her! Li Zhuoen really wanted to hit him!

“Let's go, I'll take you to work first, and then I'll go to the hospital.” Cen Yuhao said and went to open the door.

“No need, I can ride my little sheep myself, listen to Uncle Wu's, he’s very anxious, if you send me to work, at least you have to waste more than half an hour of time.” Li Zhuoen replied.

“The second young madam of the Cen Group actually rode a small electric car, do you think this is appropriate?” Cen Yuhao looked back at her.

“I don't know who bought the small electric car for the second young madam of the Cen Group!” She deliberately teased him.

Cen Yuhao just smiled and turned around and walked out of the bedroom. He admitted that he really didn't have any good feelings for her at first, and only wanted to tease her and see how she looked when she was angry. Looking back now, he should have liked her at that time, right? It's just that he hasn't even noticed it yet.

This guy is weak-minded! Seeing that he walked out without explanation, Li Zhuoen glanced at his background, and then followed him.

“Get in the car!” Cen Yuhao personally opened the car door for her.

“Really don't need it, you go to the hospital! Uncle Wu should have been there waiting for you a long time ago.” Li Zhuoen waved her hand.

“How could Uncle Wu be in the hospital? Is he sick?” Cen Yuhang said and walked out.

“No, it seems that something happened to his daughter, Yuhao is about to go there!” Li Zhuoen explained to him.

“That's it!” Cen Yuhang flashed a look of surprise on his face, and then said, “It seems that the situation should be urgent, Yuhao, you go to the hospital! I'll just send  Zhuoen to work.”

“Big brother, don't you also have to go to the company, I will go by myself.” Li Zhuoen rejected his suggestion.

“We’re all family, you don't have to be polite with me, get in the car!” Cen Yuhang said. His car had been driven out of the garage by the driver and then stopped in front of them.

“Well, I trouble you big brother!” Li Zhuoen thought it was good this way, if she didn't take the big brother’s car, Cen Yuhao would definitely insist on sending her to work first before he could go to the hospital.

“Li Zhuoen, I haven't even said I agree!” Cen Yuhao looked at her disapprovingly.

“Hurry up and go to the hospital, it's not good to let the elders wait in a hurry.” Li Zhuoen said goodbye to him and sat in Cen Yuhang's car.

“Rest assured Yuhao, I will send Zhuoen safely to the company.” Cen Yuhang came over, patted him on the shoulder, and then sat in the car from the other side.

Watching the car drive in front of him and out of the iron gate in front of him, there was a little fire in his heart. Why did he see Li Zhuoen get into the big brother's car, but he still felt a little jealous?

“Zhuoen, do you have anything on your mind?” Seeing that she had not been very happy since she got into the car, Cen Yuhang asked.

“Nothing!” Li Zhuoen bloomed a smiley face again.

“Yuhao's relationship with Fanhan, you should know a little, right?” As he spoke, he watched the expression on her face change.

“Well, although I've never heard anyone say it, I can feel that Miss Wu should like Yuhao very much!” Li Zhuoen deliberately showed a light and breezy look on her face.

“Probably a lot more than you think.” After Cen Yuhang said the most crucial words, he stopped at the right time.

“How much does she love him?” His words really aroused Li Zhuoen's strong interest.

“Forget it, I still won't say it, if you want to know, go back and ask Yuhao.” Cen Yuhang deliberately hung her appetite.

“What the hell is it, big brother, please tell me, I really want to know now!” Looking at him with a look of wanting to talk and stopping, Li Zhuoen guessed that there must be something very important that she did not know.

“If I tell you, Yuhao will definitely blame me for talking too much, if you want to know, go back and ask him.” Cen Yuhang showed a very embarrassed look.

“I promise I won't tell him about it, big brother, tell me now!” Li Zhuoen was in a hurry.

“Well, if you promise not to tell him, I'll tell you.” Cen Yuhang finally relaxed.

“Well, I promise!” Li Zhuoen raised her hand in an oath.

“Yuhao and Fanhan because of the similar age, plus our two families are friends, so from childhood, they play together, Fanhan almost every day to come to our house to play, over time, adults have tacitly accepted that they will be a pair. Later, when he got to high school, Yuhao suddenly stopped paying attention to her, and even if she came to our house again, he would shut himself in his room and not come out. Once she came to him again, that time she was very angry, kept knocking on Yuhao's door, but he still did not appear, after that time, Fanhan actually took sleeping pills to commit suicide!” Cen Yuhang began to talk about their childhood.

“What? Suicide!” Li Zhuoen was very surprised, that woman looked so shrewd, she would even do such a stupid thing!

“Well,” Cen Yuhang nodded, “fortunately, she was found early at that time and rescued her.” That time Yuhao went to the hospital to see her, she asked him in tears in front of our two families why he couldn't love her, and he only said that they were not suitable, and could only be relatives. Later, in a fit of anger, she threw down a sentence that when she returned home from her studies, she would let him see a new her, and then she ran abroad, which was several years, until the day Yuhao married you, she did not return to China.”

No wonder she was so out of shape at their wedding scene that day, Li Zhuoen recalled what happened that day, when her expression was filled with unconcealed sadness and despair, she did not expect that she loved him to such an extent.

“But rest assured, all this her wishful thinking, and Yuhao has never responded to her love.” Cen Yuhang said promptly.

“Haha, of course, I'm relieved, after all, those are all old days, and now I'm Yuhao's wife, and she already knows it.” Li Zhuoen laughed twice.

“I'm relieved that you can think that, and I'm worried that you'll think about it too much.” Cen Yuhang said with a smile.

“How could it be, big brother, thank you for telling me this!” She barely squeezed out a smile, “Now she knows that I am Yuhao's wife, so she certainly won't think so much.”

“Honestly, seeing that you are so relieved to let Yuhao go to the hospital alone, I admire you, and it is really his blessing that Yuhao can marry such a wife as you.” Cen Yuhang sighed.

“Big brother, you've really won the prize! I just think there should be more trust between husband and wife, and if I don't even have this belly, then I don't deserve to be his wife. Besides, if I am jealous, both sides will be very tired, won't they?” Li Zhuoen looked at him very seriously.

Well, she admitted that she had indeed thought this way in her heart before he said anything about Cen Yuhao's past with Wu Fanhan, but after listening to what he said, her heart began to be uneasy. What happened to Wu Fanhan in the hospital? She should not have committed suicide again, right!


Previous Chapter | Next Chapter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KA - Ch 58

Chapter 58 - He looks at her naked body again! Zhou Yujie packed up his things and came out of the office, and everyone was standing at the door looking at him.

KA - Ch 28

Chapter 28 – Nosebleed When Cen Yuhao walked out of the bathroom door, it was her smooth upper body that caught his eye s . "Ah!" s he didn't expect him to come out from inside so suddenly , scared her to scream, quickly she hid h er important parts with both her hands.

KA - Ch 18

Chapter 18 – Pass o n another sad news Song Rongfen turned around and looked at Li Zhuoen. "Miss Li, I said something that you don't really like to listen to. We Cen family considered being prestigious . I don't object him to marry you, but can your words and actions be slightly decent?"