Skip to main content

KA - Ch 198

Chapter 198 - Identified new clues

After coming out of the police station, Cen Yuhao took the car directly back home.

“Haohao is back?” Seeing that his son had returned, Song Rongfen called out to him.

“Hmm.” He answered.

Song Rongfen sighed: “We went to the hospital to check today, but unfortunately, Zhuoen is not pregnant, but just ate a little more.”

“That's what she said all the time, you have to say she's pregnant.” Cen Yuhao said. Thinking of the scene where she was arrested and taken to the hospital for examination today, although he did not see it with his own eyes, just by imagining it, he also knew how crazy her mood was at that time.

“Don't I want to hold my grandson too much?” Song Rongfen sighed again, “You said, you have all been married for so many months, why haven't there’s still no news? Have you done something about it every time?”

“I think I'll go back to my room first.” Unable to stand his mother's gossip, Cen Yuhao chose to hide back in his bedroom.

“I said, you can't do anything anymore now, hurry up and give me a little grandson or a little granddaughter!” Song Rongfen was still following behind him.

“Mom, if you think you're too idle, you should care more about big brother, he doesn't even have a girlfriend!” Cen Yuhao said, opened the door, and then did not give his mother a chance to speak again, and when he walked in, he closed the door.

His mom, how does it feel that she is becoming more and more like a child? Cen Yuhao thought helplessly, saw Li Zhuoen sitting on the sofa in a daze, so he walked toward her.

“I heard you went to the hospital today? How was the inspection done?” He teased and sat down on the couch across from her.

He didn't need to mention this, so as soon as he mentioned it, she immediately forgot what she was thinking about and looked at him with gritted teeth: “You still dare to mention this matter to me! If you had explained it to your family, would there be these things today?”

“Isn't that because I am concerned about you?” Cen Yuhao smiled.

“I really should 'thank you' for your concern!” Li Zhuoen gave him a blank look.

“When someone else's wife sees her husband coming home, the first thing she does is run to the door to greet him personally, and then say, 'You've worked hard.'” Cen Yuhao tries to inspire her.

“If other people's husbands know that their wives are not pregnant, they will explain it to others!” Li Zhuoen said tit-for-tat, “Besides, I'm not a dog, so why should I go to the door to greet you?”

“Then next time you'll have to greet me at the door.” Cen Yuhao said with a smile.

“Cen Yuhao!” She jumped to her feet in anger, and this guy bent over backward and scolded her for being a dog!

“I'm just giving you a little lesson to see if you dare to eat so much next time.” Cen Yuhao's thoughts were quite chaotic today, but when he saw her, it was as if his mood instantly improved.

“I don't need you to say that, I know!” Li Zhuoen stared at him. She's not stupid, so how could she make the same mistake? If she had been misunderstood the second time, she really wouldn't have seen anyone. The rich young madam actually coveted food, because she ate too much, resulting in no digestion and vomiting, how humiliating it was to spread this word!

“Just because you didn't explain it to everyone, I went to the hospital and drew two tubes of blood in vain, how do you say this loss is calculated?” She remembered it and asked again.

“What, you want to come a little harder tonight?” Cen Yuhao teased her.

“Cen Yuhao, can you give me a little more shamelessness?” Li Zhuoen really wanted to jump over and block his hateful mouth! How come this guy is always so unorthodox!

“I didn't expect your taste is so heavy, and I thought I was more shameless,” Cen Yuhao saw her bulging expression, and his heart was very useful, “although this is a bit embarrassing for me, but tonight I can reluctantly try it.” He doesn’t know why, in front of others, he’s always used to posing an ice cube face, but as long as he faces her, he seems to have changed as a person, and he has become “shameless” as she said.

Try? You big-headed ghost! Li Zhuoen was mad in her heart, how could she never win him once! Whether it's cleverness or lip service, that guy will always win in the end. I feel depressed when I think about it!

“Too lazy to talk to you about some of these things!” Li Zhuoen planned to ignore him, stood up, and prepared to go elsewhere. Talking to him more, she will definitely get older faster, so she doesn't want it!

“You seem to owe me something, don't you?” Cen Yuhao said, pulled her back, and then pressed her to the sofa.

“Bullshit! How could I possibly owe you something!” Li Zhuoen stretched out his hands and pushed him hard, “You give me a quick boost, I don't know if you are very heavy!”

“It seems that you are not very conscious, I still have to take it back myself!” He said, leaning down and kissing her lips, “This is a kiss to welcome your husband home, remember to take the initiative later!”

“You just said I have to stand in the doorway and say 'You've worked hard', how did you change it to kissing now?” She protested disapprovingly.

“Didn't you say that's what dogs do?” Cen Yuhao smiled evilly and looked at her below him.

Well, she dug her own pit and buried herself. Li Zhuoen thought depressedly, and then said, “Why do you want me to kiss you? I won't do it!”

“You can not kiss me if you don't want, of course, it's voluntary,” he said with a sly glint in his eyes, “but then, I'll take it myself!”

Oh my God, what a “voluntary” thing! Li Zhuoen feels like she's married to a Super Exploitative Capitalist! She stared at him fiercely.

“Okay, I'll get down to serious business.” Cen Yuhao said and sat up.

“When you say 'serious', you may not mean anything!” She snorted coldly.

“I stumbled upon that what happened last time in the Peace Hotel wasn't as simple as it seemed.” When it came time to do serious things, Cen Yuhao returned to his usual seriousness.

“What do you mean?” Hearing him mention the incident, Li Zhuoen also became serious.

“In short, Su Yucheng should have been framed, and the key question now is who is behind all this.” He hadn't thought of anyone with such a motive.

“Is what you say true? Su Yucheng was framed?” Hearing him say that Su Yucheng was framed, Li Zhuoen's happiness was directly expressed on his face.

“You don't have to be so obvious, do you? Don't forget, I'm your husband!” Seeing her show such a happy expression for other men, Cen Yuhao felt very angry, not to mention, that man was Su Yucheng!

“Are you jealous?” She looked at him.

“Li Zhuoen, are you funny with your head? Why should I be jealous of such a thing?” He glared at her.

Cut it out, isn't it just not, with such a terrifying look to stare at her? Li Zhuoen thought disapprovingly, and then narrowed down a little: “So now Su Yucheng has been released?” She was curious to know the question now.

“I just said that he should have been framed by others for the Peace Hotel’s incident, but I didn't say that he didn't do anything else!” Cen Yuhao continued, “Li Zhuoen, do you think back, do you have any enemies?”

“Enemies? Are you saying that these people came to me this time?” Li Zhuoen guessed according to his meaning.

“But it's unlikely,” Cen Yuhao denied his idea, “being able to instruct Feng Wancheng shows that the person behind the curtain is very powerful, how can he possibly want to deal with you?”

“I remember!” After he said this, Li Zhuoen suddenly thought of something, “Do you remember the time we went to Paradise Island in the Maldives for a vacation? I almost drowned when I went swimming in the sea that time, and I thought some octopus had grabbed my foot, but in retrospect, it was as if a human hand was grabbing my foot and trying to pull me into the sea!”

“Are you sure?!” Cen Yuhao heard her words, and his expression became more serious.

“Looking back now, it should be right!” Li Zhuoen carefully recalled the situation at that time, so he replied affirmatively.

If that's what she said, then who is going to put her to death? Moreover, at that time, he was still a “blind man”, and the other party must have known about this matter, so he thought of attacking Li Zhuoen at that time, but what they did not expect at that time was that he was not really blind, and perhaps because of this, their plan did not succeed in the end.

But if someone really wanted her to die, why did they give up later? Did they change their plans again? Or is their plan later, a series of events that follow? They deliberately arranged for Xu Peiyun to come to her side, and then see the opportunity to act? But what is the purpose of their painstaking efforts? Or did he just want Li Zhuoen to leave him?

If this is the case, then the two most suspicious people are Wu Fanhan and Zhang Jing. He couldn't believe that Wu Fanhan would do such a thing, not to mention that she was now in danger of being paralyzed.

By the way, he suddenly remembered that Zhang Jing appeared inexplicably when they came back from their vacation in the Maldives and said that she suddenly figured it out and wanted to return to him. Now that he thought about it, it may be that the black hand behind the scenes accidentally found out in the Maldives that he was pretending to be blind, so they told Zhang Jing about this matter, and then she went to the company to find him and said something that sounded remorseful.

Understood in this way, it seems to explain all her actions. At that time, he was still wondering why she suddenly figured it out, and now that he thought about it, it must be because she knew that he was pretending to be blind, so he would change his mind.

But things were really as he had speculated, so what was their intention in trying so hard to get Li Zhuoen away from him? Cen Yuhao frowned deeply.

Just as he was about to reorganize what had happened recently, the mobile phone in his pocket rang, and when he saw that it was Li Xu's phone, he immediately answered: “What, did you find it at Su Yucheng's home?”

“I called to tell you about it,” Li Zhuoen paused, then continued, “our men searched his house several times and didn't see the report he said.”


Previous Chapter | Next Chapter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KA - Ch 58

Chapter 58 - He looks at her naked body again! Zhou Yujie packed up his things and came out of the office, and everyone was standing at the door looking at him.

KA - Ch 28

Chapter 28 – Nosebleed When Cen Yuhao walked out of the bathroom door, it was her smooth upper body that caught his eye s . "Ah!" s he didn't expect him to come out from inside so suddenly , scared her to scream, quickly she hid h er important parts with both her hands.

KA - Ch 18

Chapter 18 – Pass o n another sad news Song Rongfen turned around and looked at Li Zhuoen. "Miss Li, I said something that you don't really like to listen to. We Cen family considered being prestigious . I don't object him to marry you, but can your words and actions be slightly decent?"