Skip to main content

KA - Ch 164

Chapter 164 - To explain to him

"Li Xu? Hello?" Li Zhuoen called twice toward the phone but heard no response.

How come this always happens at such critical moments? Li Zhuoen thought anxiously, was it God's will that she and Cen Yuhao should continue to misunderstand each other like this? No! She didn't believe that they would have that fate!

That's right! That's where she should go! Li Zhuoen suddenly thought of a place.

"I have to get out of the hospital now!" Li Zhuoen said, already pulling the needle out of her hand.

"What are you going to do?" Su Yucheng reached out and stopped her, "I just said it, you have injuries, the doctor said you can't force yourself down to the ground to walk, otherwise, the wounds will be very painful!"

"I'm going to find Cen Yuhao! I know where he is!" Li Zhuoen insisted on going, despite his discouragement.

"But how can you go like this now?" Su Yucheng looked at her wound, "Or else you tell me the address, I'll go and explain to him for you, or if you want to talk to him in person, I'll get him over here!" He was really heartbroken that she was walking with a wound.

"Thanks! But this time I have to go and explain to him personally!" Li Zhuoen knew that it was her own fault this time, so she had to take the initiative to take the step of apologizing. What's more, Cen Yuhao and Su Yucheng's relationship was already stiff, so if she let Su Yucheng see him, it might make things even stiffer!

"Do you have to go?" Looking at her so resolute, Su Yucheng actually knew that she had already made up her mind.

"Yes! Must go!" Li Zhuoen nodded her head.

"Okay, then I'll go with you!" Seeing that he couldn't persuade her, Su Yucheng had no choice but to say so.

"No, just let me go alone!" Li Zhuoen was afraid that when Cen Yuhao saw her and Su Yucheng both appearing at the same time, she was afraid that before she could explain to him, Cen Yuhao's mistake towards her would become deeper.

"But your injury ......" Su Yucheng understood what she meant, and he knew it would be inappropriate for him to send her there, but he was still relieved that she was injured.

"Don't worry, this wound is okay!" To reassure him, Li Zhuoen deliberately pretended to look like nothing was wrong and took a few steps in the ward, although every step she took tugged at her wound, she didn't even frown.

"Well, at least let me walk you to the car!" Su Yucheng finally compromised. In front of her, he was always a loser.

"Su Yucheng, thank you for being so kind to me, but I still don't want to bother you anymore." Li Zhuoen knew she couldn't be too selfish, knowing that he was kind to her and that she couldn't return the favor to him, yet she still pretended not to know and accepted his kindness.

"I would only be upset if you refused me even that," Su Yucheng smiled at her, "Don't worry, I'm just going to see you off as an ordinary friend of yours."

"But ......" Li Zhuoen looked at him, obviously, his face was smiling, but he must be felt hurt.

"Don't but, hurry up and get over there! Explain to him earlier, and your misunderstanding can be lifted sooner." Su Yucheng said, walked to her side, gently picked up her shoulders, and then he led her in the direction of the door.

Li Zhuoen also does not know what to say to refuse him, can only let him help himself to walk outside.

When he came to the hospital floor, Su Yucheng let go of her and walked to the curb to stop a cab.

Li Zhuoen stared at his slightly thin body and her nose got a little sore. Why does this man have to be so good to her? It is clear that he can not get a return from her, but still righteous, like a moth to a flame.

"Zhuoen, come over here!" Su Yucheng looked back at her.

Only then did Li Zhuoen react and look next to him, there was already a cab parked there.

She took a few steps forward and then walked to the car. Su Yucheng opened the car door for her.

"Thanks!" Li Zhuoen thanked him and intended to get in the car.

"Zhuoen, can I ask you one last question?" She was about to get into the car when Su Yucheng called her back.

"What?" She looked back at him.

"Would you have fallen in love with me if the person you met first had been me?" He spoke in a soft voice.

Hearing what he said, Li Zhuoen's body froze in place, would she fall in love with him?

"I guess I will!" She gave him an affirmative answer.

"Thanks!" He looked at her and smiled, revealing two shallow pear sockets.

Such a smile broke Li Zhuoen's heart a little.

"Go now, Cen Yuhao must be waiting for you." Su Yucheng said, pushing her into the car, passing her purse into her hand again, and then closing the door with force.

Li Zhuoen sat in the car and saw Su Yucheng standing by the road, smiling and waving to her.

What a big idiot! She ruthlessly withdrew her eyes, and her tears did not hold back at that moment. Su Yucheng, you must live a happier life than me!

"Miss, where to?" The driver asked her.

After Li Zhuoen gave him the address, the car drove off in the direction she said.

Watching the car carrying his beloved woman gradually disappear in his sight, Su Yucheng still stood there for a long time, like a lonely statue.

The heartache of sending the woman you love to another man with your own hands is something that ordinary men cannot do, and this heartache is also something that ordinary people cannot bear.

Li Zhuoen, this time, I am really giving up on you! He looked in the direction where she disappeared and said to her silently in his heart.

After standing by the roadside for a long time, he returned to the ward, where a police officer was already waiting.

"Hello, are you a witness to that traffic accident over at the Peace Hotel last night?" The policeman asked as he watched him walk toward the ward.

"I am." He nodded his head.

"Yesterday's traffic offender has voluntarily turned himself in into our police station, and now we need to take a statement from you and the injured person." The police officer explained to him.

"Okay, no problem." Su Yucheng responded.

"Excuse me, do you know where the patient has gone?" Another policeman asked again.

"She went out to do a little business and will be back later," Su Yucheng said, opening the door, "Let me tell you what I know first, please come in!"

"Okay, thanks for cooperating!" The police followed him in.

"Can you drive a little faster, please!" Li Zhuoen kept urging the driver.

"Miss, my car is not a special racing car, 1 if I drive any faster, I'll have to scrap this car!" The driver said to her helplessly.

"Please drive a little faster, I really have an emergency!" Li Zhuoen could not wait for a pair of wings to grow on his body at this moment.

"I'll try." The driver had no choice but to speed up some more.

Cen Yuhao, you must be there! Li Zhuoen looked out of the car window at the building that was moving backward so fast and thought anxiously in his heart.

Cen Yuhao felt like his head was about to explode, but his head was clear as a bell. He dropped himself into the sofa and blocked the sunlight with his arms.

At that very moment, he heard the sound of the door opening from the door!

"Li Zhuoen!" With surprise, he sat up and looked in the direction of the door.

But when he saw the person standing at the door, the smile froze on his face.

"Yuhao, I've come to see you!" Zhang Jing smiled and walked towards him.

"What are you doing here? And how did you know I was here?" His voice dripped with a more than obvious unwelcome to her.

"I heard about what happened over at the Peace Hotel yesterday, so I came to see you." Zhang Jing was not angry at the coldness of his attitude, and she walked up to him with a sad expression.

"How did you hear about what happened over there?" Cen Yuhao looked at her warily.

"I happened to be over there last night, so I know." Zhang Jing reacted quickly and explained.

"Get out! I don't want to see you!" Cen Yuhao only felt a headache and didn't want to see any other woman other than Li Zhuoen.

"I know you still hate me for what happened that day at the hospital, but I will prove to you that I really regret the impulsive decision I made at the beginning, can you give me one more chance? I believe we can definitely go back to the old days!" Zhang Jing said at the place where the pity.

"Zhang Jing, I think I've made it very clear! No matter what, you and I will definitely not be possible anymore!" Cen Yuhao said desperately.

"Why not? Are you still thinking about Li Zhuoen? She has done that kind of thing, and you still haven't died for her! What makes a woman like her who has her feet in two boats get your love!" Zhang Jing was on fire when she saw him reject herself again.

"Shut up! You are not qualified to talk about her!" Hearing others say bad things about Li Zhuoen, Cen Yuhao roared sternly.

"Why am I not qualified? Cen Yuhao, I only left you because of your eyes in the first place, not because of any problem in principle, but Li Zhuoen backstabbed you! Why can't you forgive me, but you can for her!" Zhang Jing was a bit hysterical. What was so good about that woman? How could she make Cen Yuhao so infatuated with her!

"I have absolutely no need to explain to you! I'll give you three seconds, if you don't leave, don't blame me for being unkind to you!" Cen Yuhao now had a headache and his brain was in a mess, so he was not in the mood to clean her up, so he said.

"Yuhao, I really love you even now! I can guarantee that with you, I will never do anything to upset you like Li Zhuoen did!" Zhang Jing assured him.

"For the sake of the previous friendship, I'll warn you one last time, get out of here before I get mad!" Cen Yuhao didn't want to see her, so he turned his back.

Zhang Jing's heart was on fire, it seems that only the last move! Thinking like this, she slid the suspenders of her skirt from her shoulders ......

"Yuhao, I really love you, give me another chance, okay?" She said pitifully.

"I said ......" Cen Yuhao turned his head, only to see her standing in front of him completely naked.

"What are you doing!" He questioned with a frown.

"Yuhao, take me now! I'm willing to give myself to you!" Zhang Jing said and lunged towards him.

It was hard to wait until the driver drove the car over there.

"Miss, the section in front of you is a privately built road, I can't drive through it, go through it yourself!" The driver stopped the car.

"Okay, thanks!" Li Zhuoen didn't have time to theorize with him, and after handing him the money, he opened the car door and walked down.

The injury on her knee ripped her raw, but she just gritted her teeth and ran in the direction of the beach house.

Cen Yuhao, you must be here, right? She thought as she ran.

It was hard to bear the pain in her legs to run to the door, she was surprised to find that the door was indeed unlocked, a smile finally appeared on her face.

After adjusting her breathing, she reached out and pushed open the door that lay between her and Cen Yuhao in front of her.

This time, no matter what, she will keep explaining to him until he believes her!

But when she opened the door and saw the scene in front of her, tears just flowed down her face.

In the living room, Zhang Jing was naked and was currently hugging Cen Yuhao!


Previous Chapter | Next Chapter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KA - Ch 58

Chapter 58 - He looks at her naked body again! Zhou Yujie packed up his things and came out of the office, and everyone was standing at the door looking at him.

KA - Ch 28

Chapter 28 – Nosebleed When Cen Yuhao walked out of the bathroom door, it was her smooth upper body that caught his eye s . "Ah!" s he didn't expect him to come out from inside so suddenly , scared her to scream, quickly she hid h er important parts with both her hands.

KA - Ch 18

Chapter 18 – Pass o n another sad news Song Rongfen turned around and looked at Li Zhuoen. "Miss Li, I said something that you don't really like to listen to. We Cen family considered being prestigious . I don't object him to marry you, but can your words and actions be slightly decent?"