Skip to main content

KA - Ch 75

Chapter 75 - Showdown

Oh, no! God! I just praised you, how can you be so unfair, only a few minutes have passed ah, how can you abandon me again! Li Zhuoen just wants to burrow under the tablecloth now. Or maybe give her a cloak of invisibility!

Sure enough, Cen Yuhao heard Wu Fanhan call Li Zhuoen's name, stopped in his tracks, and then turned around.    

When he saw Li Zhuoen, a trace of anger flashed in his eyes, this woman, didn't she say she was going to do a favor for her friend, why did she appear here!    

He was about to walk in her direction, but at this time he saw the man standing beside her turn around.

Su Yucheng!

When he saw the two of them standing together, especially when one of Li Zhuoen's hands was still tugging on his sleeve, he felt furious!    

Is this the female friend she was talking about!!! He couldn't control his anger at all anymore.    

Li Xu obviously saw her too, and feeling the chill emanating from Cen Yuhao's body, he mentally guided him in the direction of Li Zhuoen and the others.

"Li Zhuoen, why are you standing here sneakily?" Wu Fanhan looked at Li Zhuoen, as if she was afraid of the world, looked at her hiding behind Su Yu Cheng, so she asked.    

I said will you die if you don't talk now! Li Zhuoen really wanted to say that out loud to her! She prayed in her heart that Cen Yuhao didn't hear her and wouldn't come over.    

She turned around and the ending was no surprise, Cen Yuhao and Li Xu came in their direction.    

She knew she has always had this bad luck! Looks like her time has come!    

"It's you again!" Wu Fanhan saw Su Yucheng and recognized him as the man who was dining with Li Zhuoen that day, "Li Zhuoen, I said last time that you definitely had problems with this man, now you have nothing to say!"    

"Whether you believe it or not, you misunderstood!" Li Zhuoen thought that it had been found out anyway, so she simply stood up straight.    

"What have I misunderstood? Don't tell me you don't know this man!" Wu Fanhan looked down on Li Zhuoen from the bottom of her heart, a woman like her who wanted to step on two boats with a little bit of beauty, how could she be worthy of Cen Yuhao's love!    

"I know him well, but it's definitely not what you think!" Li Zhuoen wanted to explain, but she didn't know how to explain.    

Soon, Cen Yuhao came with Li Xu in front of them.    

"Yuhao, I really don't want to care about your family affairs, but how did your wife come to attend your group's party with another man? Can you explain it to me?" Wu Fanhan pointed at Li Zhuoen and asked.    

What, she is actually Cen Yuhao's ...... wife?!

Hearing Wu Fanhan say this, Su Yucheng was like hearing a bolt from the blue, never thought that she had gotten married, and what was even harder for him to accept was that the person she was married to was ...... Cen Yuhao!    

"I said, my family affairs do not need you to worry about!" Cen Yuhao at this time is trying to restrain his inner anger, this dead woman, this account, he will get back at her later!

"Manager Su, I think we should be able to find a place to talk properly!" Cen Yuhao's face was iron blue, with a sense of forced oppression.    

"What are you looking for him for? Things are not what you think, I can explain it all to you! Let's go back and talk about it!" Li Zhuoen thought that Cen Yuhao was trying to relocate his anger to Su Yucheng, and although she knew he was in a fit of anger, she still tried to explain to him.    

"Protecting him so soon?" Cen Yuhao thought she was defending him, and for some reason, the fire in his heart was even harder to control than when he just saw them together!    

"It's not what you think!" Li Zhuoen waved her hands repeatedly, "I really don't have anything with him, don't blame him!"    

Uh! Why did she feel that the more she said, the more confused she became? Li Zhuoen really wanted to bite her tongue off!    

"Su Yucheng, you're really capable, you've only met her a few times and you've got her talking for you?" Cen Yuhao's tone was full of mockery.    

"Okay, let's find a place to talk." Su Yucheng didn't want to put Li Zhuoen in the middle, so he agreed to the suggestion made by Cen Yuhao.    

"That's what you said!" Cen Yuhao said, then turned around and let Li Xu lead him towards the upstairs lounge.    

Seeing that he was already walking ahead, Su Yucheng hesitated for a moment and also followed.    

"What do you want to talk about?" Li Zhuoen watched both of them go and decided to follow as well.

Several people arrived at the entrance of the lounge on the second floor.    

Watching Cen Yuhao and Su Yucheng walk in one after the other, Li Zhuoen, who followed a little later, also wanted to go in, but was stopped by Li Xu: "Madam, the vice president has instructed that no one else can enter except him and Manager Su."    

"Li Xu, just let me in! I have to explain to him clearly!" Li Zhuoen stood on tiptoe and looked anxiously into the room. But Li Xu was too tall, and even then, she couldn't see inside.    

"What else is there to explain, so many pairs of eyes can see it!" Wu Fanhan, who came last behind him, said.    

"You don't know anything, don't jump to arbitrary conclusions based only on the occasional sighting or two!" Li Zhuoen saw that Wu Fanhan also came with her, and felt even more confused. Oh God, who will tell her what she should do now!    

In the lounge.    

"I'm curious, what do you really want!" Cen Yuhao sat on the sofa, his face as cold as it was just now.    

"I don't really want anything, believe it or not." Su Yucheng sat down on the sofa opposite him quite frankly.    

"Do you think I will believe you when you say that?" Cen Yuhao said, handing a piece of paper to him, "This is the text message sent and received on the spare phone of the driver who crashed with me, which was found at his home. It clearly states that someone wanted him to intentionally collide with my car on my way from work to create an ordinary traffic accident, to kill me. It's a pity that my life was not life-threatening except for the blindness of my eyes!"    

"What are you showing me this for?" Su Yucheng thought for a moment and suddenly understood, "Don't tell me that the person who hired him was me!"    

"Isn't this more than clear to you?" Cen Yuhao laughed coldly.    

What the hell is going on? Su Yucheng took the piece of paper over, and his phone number was clearly written on it.    

"I didn't send this! Even if I were to do so, I couldn't possibly send it from my own phone!" Su Yucheng explained.    

"Because you didn't even think that people would notice you or that I would survive this car accident!" Cen Yuhao was certain that he was responsible for all of this, "I didn't want to show my hand to you so early, but you forced me to do it today!"    

"I repeat, I didn't send anything like that!" Su Yucheng explained.    

"Of course, you won't admit it!" Looking at him saying these words, Cen Yuhao only felt that he was covering up.    

"I always thought that your car accident was an accident!" Su Yucheng's expression looked surprised as well.    

"An accident? Do you think I would believe that?" Cen Yuhao sneered, "Do you feel sorry knowing that I didn't die?"    

"How can you think like that!" Su Yucheng was a little pained, "How can I say, we have been friends for ten years, so many years, what kind of person am I, do you still want to doubt me!"    

"Don't mention the word 'friend' to me! Thanks to me, I have treated you as a friend for so many years! When I trusted you a lot, were you still sneaking around in your heart, thinking that I'm a good person, easy to cheat!" When Cen Yuhao heard him say the word "friend", he couldn't calm down his anger at this moment, the moment he knew the truth, the last bit of friendship he had for him also disappeared.

"I never thought of it that way! I didn't know about that when I was friends with you, and I only learned about it in the last two years, believe it or not!" Su Yucheng was eager to make him understand.    

"Since you say you never thought about it that way, can you be willing to resign from the company unconditionally to prove your innocence?" Cen Yuhao asked.    

Hearing him say that, Su Yucheng was silent.    

He knew he wouldn't agree, and sure enough! Cen Yuhao laughed coldly, "Su Yucheng, this is your true face!"    

"I don't agree to resign, I have my own hardships that I can't conveniently tell you." Su Yucheng gritted his teeth and said.    

"Of course, you have your hardships! How could I not know! You have always approached me with such purpose!" Cen Yuhao looked at this playmate who had been together for ten years, especially when he thought that he had ruthlessly attacked him behind his back, he felt more and more strange, "I really didn't expect that you would go to any lengths to achieve your goal!    

"I have already explained what should be explained, as to whether you believe it or not, this is something only you can decide." Su Yucheng knew that he would not believe what he said so easily.    

"What about Li Zhuoen? You deliberately approached her because you already knew that she was my wife, right?" Cen Yuhao asked again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KA - Ch 58

Chapter 58 - He looks at her naked body again! Zhou Yujie packed up his things and came out of the office, and everyone was standing at the door looking at him.

KA - Ch 18

Chapter 18 – Pass o n another sad news Song Rongfen turned around and looked at Li Zhuoen. "Miss Li, I said something that you don't really like to listen to. We Cen family considered being prestigious . I don't object him to marry you, but can your words and actions be slightly decent?"

KA - Ch 28

Chapter 28 – Nosebleed When Cen Yuhao walked out of the bathroom door, it was her smooth upper body that caught his eye s . "Ah!" s he didn't expect him to come out from inside so suddenly , scared her to scream, quickly she hid h er important parts with both her hands.