Skip to main content

KA - Ch 57

Chapter 57 - Deal with scum

"Why only he can't? You must give me a reason!" Li Zhuoen was not so easily compromised, "Does it mean that you are jealous of him?"

"Li Zhuoen, even if your head is filled with mush, your brain is still funny! I am jealous of him?" Cen Yuhao felt that if she was right in front of him, he would have knocked her head twice!

"Then why only he can't?" Li Zhuoen still couldn't understand.

"Are you a 'hundred thousand reasons' person! Aren't you tired of asking this question all the time?" Cen Yuhao had completely lost his patience.

"Is it not because you haven't told me the reason? You can't blame me!" Li Zhuoen argued.

"I need to go to the bathroom, help me over!" Not wanting to waste any more time with her here, Cen Yuhao said to her.

"You have to tell me why first, right?" She still refused to give up.

"Do you want me to solve it here?" Cen Yuhao asked unhappily.

What a madman! The thing she couldn't stand was having doubts in her head ah, why was he (Su Yucheng) the only one she couldn't meet? Li Zhuoen scratched her hair frantically, put on her slippers, and helped him into the bathroom.

After eating breakfast, Li Zhuoen wanted to hurry to the company to settle accounts with that bastard surnamed Zhou, so she begged Cen Yuhang: "Big brother, are you going to the company today?"

"Yes, why?" Cen Yuhang took his briefcase and walked down from upstairs, heard her ask, so he asked back.

"I left my car at the office yesterday, can you give me a drive? Just drive me to the main road there." Li Zhuoen explained.

"Where's my brother? Why didn't he drive you to the office?" Cen Yuhang glanced in the direction of the living room and didn't see him.

"He has something to do and has gone out with the car." Li Zhuoen returned. That guy, she didn't know what he was busy with early in the morning, he didn't even say hello to her! Afraid that she would take his new car? Cut it out! She didn't even think about it, right? Even if he came to beg her, she will not go take his car, hum!

"Then why didn't you go out with my brother just now?" Cen Yuhang asked, fearing that she might misunderstand, and added, "Don't misunderstand, I'm just curious, of course, I'm happy to drive you to the office."

"No, no, you just drop me off at the main road! There's a bus stop there, it's very close!" Li Zhuoen waved her hand repeatedly.

"If you're ready, let's go!" Cen Yuhang smiled a little.

Tsk, both born of one mother, how come the differences in being human are so big! Li Zhuoen looked at such a big contrast between these two brothers and couldn't help but spit in her heart.

"I'm ready to go!" Li Zhuoen pointed to her bag.

"Good, then let's go." Cen Yuhang said, giving her a gesture to go first.

What a gentleman! Even this careful to her. Li Zhuoen couldn't help but be touched by his attentiveness.

Alas, how come she didn't marry his big brother? This big brother is much more understanding than the young one! The younger one, she really can't spit on him anymore.

After the two got in the car, the car drove out of the gate.

"Where is your company, let me drop you off first." After getting into the car, Cen Yuhang asked her.

"No, no, just have the driver drop me off at that main road in front, I'll take the bus there which is very close!" Li Zhuoen waved her hand. She checked the Baidu map, from there to their company, a big circle in the city, then a bus transfer, only "only" an hour!

"It's okay, I don't have a meeting this morning, so it's not too late to take you to the office and then go to work, you don't need to be polite to me, we're family." Cen Yuhang explained.

A family ...... heard him say to her that they were a family, her eyes got a little moist. To the people in the orphanage, the word "family" is such a desirable word!

"Thank you, Brother!" She thanked him from the bottom of her heart. Not wanting to see the tears in the corners of her eyes, she buried her head lowly.

"Did you and my brother have some kind of disagreement?" Cen Yuhang felt that the relationship between the two of them was a bit delicate.

"No, we're fine." Li Zhuoen denied it.

"That's good, if you feel aggrieved by anything, you can tell me, I'll help you teach him a lesson." Although Cen Yuhang felt that she must be hiding something from him, if she didn't say it, he couldn't afford to press the issue.

"Well, thanks big brother!" Li Zhuoen thanked him again.

After Li Zhuoen reported her address at work, the driver quickly sent her over there.

"Thank you oh, big brother!" After Li Zhuoen got out of the car, she bowed her body and thanked the person inside the car.

"You've already said 'thank you' to me three times this morning." Cen Yuhang smiled at her.

"Okay, then, big brother take care!" Li Zhuoen spat out her tongue.

Watching the car restart and drive away from her side, Li Zhuoen then straightened up, looked up at the building in front of her, and took a deep breath violently.

Zhou Yujie, you son of a bitch, wait until I come to spray your face! With this in mind, she aggressively walked toward the building.

After going upstairs, she went straight to Zhou Yujie's office, ignoring the opposition of the secretary outside, and kicked open his office door directly.

"Zhou Yujie you bastard!" After kicking the door open, she then cursed loudly.

"Sorry, Mr. Zhou, Li Zhuoen she suddenly comes in, I couldn't even stop her." The secretary was so frightened that she explained from the side.

"It's okay, go out first, I'll talk to her." Of course, Zhou Yujie knew why she was angry, so he waved his hand at the secretary.

The secretary also obediently closed the door and went out.

"Zhuoen ah, we have to talk properly, don't make a fuss!" When Zhou Yujiang saw the secretary go out, he stood up from his chair, walked to her side, and reached out to take her shoulder to sit on the sofa.

"Take your dirty hands away from me!" Li Zhuoen angrily glared at his hand that was about to touch his shoulder.

Zhou Yujie sarcastically withdrew his hand, pretending not to understand what she said: "Zhuoen ah, what is wrong with you? What's with all this temper?"

"You still ask! Didn't you know!" Li Zhuoen stared at him with a deadly glare, "Didn't you say you'd give me white water as wine, why did it turn out to be strong wine in the end!"

"Look at this memory of mine!" Zhou Yujie looked as if he had suddenly realized, "I'm sorry, I drank too much wine last night, I wanted to pour you white water, so accidentally what I pour is white wine?"

"You fucking bullshit!" Li Zhuoen is getting hotter and hotter, he was clearly sober!

"Zhuoen ah, speak good words, do not so foul-mouthed, can you?" Zhou Yujie piled on a smile.

"Good words are also said to people, I never do that to animals!" Li Zhuoen was so angry, this person's skin was thicker than she thought!

"Li Zhuoen, you say this is a bit too much ah!" Zhou Yujie's expression became serious.

"Okay, I'll put this aside, for now, knowing that I was drunk, why did you let that beast send me home!" Li Zhuoen wanted to hear his reasoning.

"Beast? Do you mean Minister Lei? I was going to give you a ride back, he said he happened to be on his way and could give you a ride." Zhou Yujie pretended to be innocent.

"I can't believe you don't know what he had in mind!" How could Li Zhuoen believe what he said?

"I really didn't think much about it! I was drunk at that time too! Did he treat you ......" Zhou Yujie did not continue.

"Put away that fake fishy face of yours! How can I not know what you are playing in your heart! To get this project, you really can do anything!" Li Zhuoen said with gritted teeth.

"Zhuoen, I know you suffered a little bit yesterday, this is good, I will give you a promotion to the position of director, what do you think?" Seeing that he couldn't hide it from her, he could only confess. Besides, isn't that what she came here for?

"Is my innocence worth only this in your eyes!" Li Zhuoen really wanted to smack him twice in the mouth!

"Li Zhuoen, don't go too far! Do you still want to sit in my position?" Zhou Yujie thought that she wanted a higher position, so he also tore his face, "If someone sees you, that's a favor to you! I give you a supervisor position, which is considered to be the most benevolent!"

Damn, he thought she was taking advantage of this! Li Zhuoen was so angry that she lifted her foot and kicked hard towards his lower body.

"Ah!" With her vigorous kick, Zhou Yujie screamed, hands tightly covering the lower body squatted.

"I kicked you, it's also your honor!" Li Zhuoen looked at him from above, sending him back what he had just said to her. This is called "to return the way of others, to return the body of others"!

Scum like this should lose their functions to avoid harming women! Looking at his pained expression, Li Zhuoen was a little relieved.

"Li Zhuoen, you treat me like this, aren't you afraid that I won't give you a raise!" Li Zhuoen's kick was not light, so painful that Zhou Yujie almost rolled to the ground. He viciously threatened her and said.

"I'm not afraid of you!" Li Zhuoen said, took out the resignation letter from the bag, and slammed it into his face, "Look at me carefully, I resign today!"

"As you wish! Do you think I will keep you!" Zhou Yujie would like her to resign.

"I resigned because I felt completely unable to work with scum like you! Don't be too prideful, I won't just let this matter go!" Li Zhuoen said.

"You think you can defeat me just by yourself?" Zhou Yujie only felt funny when he heard her say that she wouldn't give up.

Li Zhuoen was about to answer, but the door of the office was knocked on at that moment.

Zhou Yujie answered and reluctantly sat down on the sofa with pain.

"Manager, the boss wants you to go to his office right away!" The secretary came in and said to him.

"Now?" Zhou Yujie asked uncertainly.

"Yes."

"Okay, I'll go over later." At this moment, he was still in severe pain, how could he have the energy to walk like nothing happened!

"The boss said he is in a hurry and must let you go over now." The secretary returned another sentence.

"What's so urgent?" Zhou Yujie was puzzled.

"I'm not too sure about this." The secretary shook her head.

"Okay, I get it, you go out first." Zhou Yujie waved his hand at her.

After straightening his suit, Zhou Yujie glared at Li Zhuoen fiercely, "I'm warning you, don't give me any trouble, or I'll make you look good!"

After saying that, he walked toward their boss's office.

Along the way, everyone expressed curiosity about his strange walking posture.

When he arrived outside the boss's office, after the secretary called the inner line first, he knocked on the door and walked in.

"Boss, may I ask what you want to see me about?" After entering, Zhou Yujie walked to the opposite side of the desk and nodded his head, and asked the person opposite.

The person was sitting on the leather chair with his back to him and did not turn around immediately when he heard him speak.

"Boss?" Zhou Yujie called out again. Only then did he realize that an unfamiliar man was standing across from him.

"You are Zhou Yujie?" The man standing asked him.

"May I ask who you are?" Zhou Yujie was under the impression that there was no such person in the company.

"You just need to answer my question, you are Zhou Yujie, right!" The man asked one more time.

"Yes, I am." Although he was surprised why he asked that, he still nodded his head.

"We are now informing you that you are fired!" The man said again.

"Fired? Why?!" Hearing that he had been fired, Zhou Yujie suddenly became excited. Although he hadn't made any big performance for the company, at least he had served the company for so many years.

"You don't need to know this." The man said again.

"I'm not convinced! Boss, if you want to fire me, you have to at least give me a reason to convince me!" Zhou Yujie said to the man sitting across from him in the leather chair.

The man sitting on the leather chair across from him did not turn around: "Because you moved my woman, such a reason is that good enough!"

"You're not our boss!" Zhou Yujie could hear their boss's voice, which was obviously not right!

"This company has officially been owned by me from today, so from now on, I am your new boss!" Cen Yuhao's voice was majestic and carried his characteristic domineering aura.

Li Xu also pushed a document with an official seal in front of him at this time. It was clearly written on it that from now on, this company officially changed hands!

"So you're the new boss, huh? I'm honored!" Knowing that he was the new boss, Zhou Yujie's tone softened again.

"You can go back to your office now and pack up and go back." Li Xu said to him again.

"Boss, you can't do this to me! I am in this company, even if there is no real credit from me, then there is still my hard work!" Hearing that he was going to fire himself, Zhou Yujie panicked.

"Zhou Yujie, our boss has made it very clear, not because of what kind of things you have done to the company, but you have made an unforgivable mistake!" Li Xu said.

"What mistake?" Zhou Yujie thought back for a moment, just now he said, he moved his woman? Could it be that one of the mistresses he recently kept was this man's woman?

"You think back again about what happened yesterday!" Li Xu reminded him.

What happened yesterday? Zhou Yujie thought back. He didn't go to his lover's place after drinking yesterday. He had been drinking with Lei Yan all night, and the whole table was full of green men, except for Li Zhuoen.

Wait! Li Zhuoen!!!

He suddenly thought of her.

"You wouldn't be referring to Li Zhuoen, would you?" Zhou Yujie couldn't even believe it himself when he said it, how could that woman climb such a golden master.

"Is the big name of our president's wife something you can just call!" Li Xu scolded sternly.

"President...... president's wife?!" Zhou Yujie's face turned from white to red and then from red to blue because he was shocked. It is true that Li Zhuoen just got married, but how could she be married to such a man!

"Zhou Yujie, you can leave now, but we will check the financial affairs once more, and if necessary, we will let you come back to assist in the investigation." Li Xu said again. He just took a cursory look at the finances and found that there were big problems.

More financial checks? Hearing him say that, Zhou Yujie was completely dumbfounded.

He glanced at the man sitting behind the leather chair at this time, although he only said one sentence, but listening to his voice, he knew that he must be a very uncomplicated person, not daring to say anything more, he walked out. Because he had a lot of financial problems that he hadn't figured out, he had to get out of here before he could investigate it now!

After Zhou Yujie walked out of his boss's office, he went straight into his office to pack his things, and the news soon spread through the company.

"Have you heard? Zhou Yujie has been fired!" A woman in the same office gossiped.

Li Zhuoen was packing up her things, and when she heard her words, she was immediately attracted to their conversation.    

"What did you say? That son of a bitch named Zhou was fired?!" She only felt joy from heaven.

"Yes, it is said that our new boss fired him, I don't know what he has done to annoy the new boss! The woman replied.

The new boss? What's the deal?

"I also heard that the new boss is very mysterious, even his secretary has not seen his real face!" The woman said again.

How could it be such a coincidence? Could the new boss be a mind reader? She had just cursed the one named Zhou to be fired, and then he was fired.

She began to take a keen interest in this mysterious new boss.


Previous Chapter | Next Chapter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KA - Ch 58

Chapter 58 - He looks at her naked body again! Zhou Yujie packed up his things and came out of the office, and everyone was standing at the door looking at him.

KA - Ch 18

Chapter 18 – Pass o n another sad news Song Rongfen turned around and looked at Li Zhuoen. "Miss Li, I said something that you don't really like to listen to. We Cen family considered being prestigious . I don't object him to marry you, but can your words and actions be slightly decent?"

KA - Ch 28

Chapter 28 – Nosebleed When Cen Yuhao walked out of the bathroom door, it was her smooth upper body that caught his eye s . "Ah!" s he didn't expect him to come out from inside so suddenly , scared her to scream, quickly she hid h er important parts with both her hands.