Skip to main content

KA - Ch 93

Chapter 93 - Mysterious woman

This Cen Yuhao is a ghost? How come when she said one bad word about him, he could suddenly come out and scare her? Li Zhuoen depressedly thought.

"Yuhao, Zhuoen is politely talking to me!" Seeing that the maid had helped her brother come over, Cen Yuhang explained to him.    

"I think she should think so too, right, Li Zhuoen?" Cen Yuhao laughed lightly, but he looked straight at Li Zhuoen's scalp.    

It's you, damn it! What a self-absorbed guy! How are you better than your big brother? I'm still giving you face by saying you're half as good as him! She said in her heart, but smiled on her face, "Haha, you're right! You all know me too well!"    

"Didn't you say it's time for dinner? Help me to go to the table!" Cen Yuhao ordered to her. Seeing her talking and laughing with his big brother, and her saying so directly that she was not even half as good as his big brother, he felt angry. In her eyes, how bad as a person he really was!    

"Then, big brother, I'll help him over first." Li Zhuoen turned back to Cen Yuhang and then walked to Cen Yuhao's side.    

This dead woman, how dare she speaks so softly to his big brother! Cen Yuhao's face didn't look too good.    

"Let's go!" Li Zhuoen said, looking up at him, but found that at this moment, he had an iron blue face, "What's wrong with you?"    

"No need for you to care!" Cen Yuhao said coldly, then chose to keep his mouth shut.    

Cut it out, this guy is really inexplicable! How much do you think I want to care about you! Seeing his attitude so bad, Li Zhuoen didn't bother to talk to him and helped him to walk in the direction of the dining table.    

The next day.    

Li Zhuoen packed up her things and got ready to leave work.    

"Shin Miner, you reprint a copy of this document." The supervisor walked over and said to Shin Miner.    

Huh, Shin Miner? Why is this name so familiar? Li Zhuoen recalled it in her mind. Yikes, it couldn't be that girl! Yesterday, she was so focused on talking to Jenny that she forgot to ask another new colleague's name.    

She ran to the girl who was burying her head in typing, "Hello, may I ask, did you also spend some time in Fukang Orphanage before?"    

Shin Miner looked up at her in surprise, how did she know that she had spent some time there? "I did stay, how did you ......" she thought about it and suddenly remembered her, "Ya, so it was you!"    

"It really is you! I thought I recognized the wrong person!" Li Zhuoen was also excited.    
In the orphanage, the two of them played the best, and later when Miner was adopted away, they even hugged and cried together, and they hadn't seen each other since then.    
"Ahhh! I missed you so much!" Shin Miner stood up and gave her a big hug.    

Everyone else in the office looked at the two of them huffing and puffing and chose to ignore it.    

"It's really fate, I never thought we would meet again!" After a moment of excitement, Shin Miner exclaimed.    

"Yeah, I didn't expect it either. Didn't you say you went abroad with your adoptive parents afterward, how come you're back again?" Li Zhuoen asked.    

"Of course, I felt that foreign countries are not as good as here, so I came back alone, by the way," Shin Miner remembered a question that she had been curious about, "Were you adopted later?"    

"No, I stayed until I was eighteen when the orphanage kicked me out, haha." Li Zhuoen deliberately said in a joking tone.    

"You're not still waiting for your family to find you there, are you?" Shin Miner saw right through her. When she was young, many couples who wanted to adopt a child had taken a fancy to her, but she was so stubborn that no one could persuade her.    

"No, I'm used to being in an orphanage, and I'm also worried that those adoptive families will abuse the children, haha." Li Zhuoen did not admit it.    

"Ugh, when will you change this bad habit of speaking out of turn!" Shin Miner sighed. She was already so old, and her temper was still exactly the same as when she was a child.    

"Not at all!" Li Zhuoen denied, "It is fate that we met again in the middle of a sea of people! Let's go celebrate together after work!"    

"Sure! I'll print this document and then we can go." Shin Miner nodded her head.    

"Where are you guys going? Take me with you!" Hearing that there was an event after work, Jenny ran over with her butt in the air.    

"We're going to celebrate the reunion of old friends!" Li Zhuoen politely refused.    

"In that case, it's even more important to call me, I met you in America and now work in the same company, isn't that an old friend too?" Jenny always had an excited look on her face.    

Dang, what kind of old friend is this? Li Zhuoen rolled his eyes, if she wants to go with him, it will certainly be hilarious, this little ninny China can not speak well, but it is very like to talk, sometimes listening to her talk is really too tired.    

A few people packed up and came downstairs together in the elevator.    

"Where do you guys want to go?" Li Zhuoen asked for their opinions.    

"We both just returned to China not long ago, we are not familiar with the country, you should make the decision." Shin Miner said.    

"Okay, then how about we go to Haidilao for hot pot?" Li Zhuoen suggested.    

"Yes, yes! I want to eat hot pot!" Jenny clapped her hands on the side.    

Alas, why does this little ninny never grow up? Li Zhuoen sighed.    

Walking down the hall, several people were about to walk out when Li Zhuoen was called by the receptionist: "Zhuoen, someone is looking for you!"    

"Looking for me? Who is it?" Li Zhuoen couldn't figure out, she was an orphan, who else would come looking for her?    

"Here, she's sitting in the lounge area over there!" The receptionist said, pointing in the direction of the rest area.    

Li Zhuoen looked over in the direction of her finger, but only saw a middle-aged woman around fifty years old there.    

"Is she the one looking for me?" Li Zhuoen asked uncertainly. As far as she could remember, she hadn't seen this woman!    

"Yeah, it's her." The receptionist gave her an affirmative answer.    

Strange, she didn't know her, so why did she come to look for her? With a curious mind, Li Zhuoen walked in the direction of the rest area.    

"Hello, I am Li Zhuo en, my colleague said you are looking for me, may I ask what is your business?" Although she didn't know what her intention was, the other party was an elder, she spoke politely.    

"Zhuoen, hello!" Hearing her say it was Li Zhuoen, Zhao Meijuan hurriedly stood up and extended her hand towards her, "I'm Su Yucheng's mother."    

"Ah, how do you do?" Li Zhuoen shook her hand, "Are you here to see Manager Su? He didn't come to our company today."    

"I know, I came here specifically to find you this time." Zhao Meijuan said.    

"Looking for me?" Li Zhuoen was surprised, how could Su Yucheng's mother come to look for her?    

"May I ask if Miss Li has time, I would like to buy you a drink, is that okay?" Zhao Meijuan seemed to have something to say to her.    

"But I already have an appointment with a friend today ......" Li Zhuoen looked at the two people standing behind her.    

"That's okay, we'll get together another day if you have something today." Shin Miner said graciously.    

"Yeah, if you have something to do, go ahead and get busy." Jenny also spoke from the side.    

"Okay, then we'll go out together tomorrow," Li Zhuoen said and turned her eyes back to Zhao Meijuan, "Auntie, I know a coffee shop nearby that's not bad, why don't we go there?"    

"Good!" Zhao Meijuan nodded her head and agreed.    

The two of them went together to the coffee shop she said.    

"Auntie, what do you want to talk to me about?" After sitting down and ordering a drink, Li Zhuoen asked politely.    

"Miss Li, I may not speak with much discretion, so if I make you feel uncomfortable, I apologize to you in advance." Before formally entering the main topic, Zhao Meijuan said so first.    

"It's okay, just say it straight, auntie." Li Zhuoen had actually been curious about what exactly she was going to say to her for a long time.    

"At the risk of asking, are Miss Li and our Susu usually on good terms?" Zhao Meijuan began to ask.    

"There have been a few contacts, not really a good relationship, I guess." Li Zhuoen said honestly.    

"Just a few contacts?" Zhao Meijuan did not believe it.    

"Yes, because Manager Su has cooperation with our company, so we have had a few meals together, why do you ask this?" Li Zhuoen was puzzled.    

"To tell you the truth, after our Susu (Su Yucheng's nickname) got sick, your name was always on his lips." Zhao Meijuan explained. Later he sobered up a little, she asked him who Li Zhuoen was, but he remained silent again, although he was already deliberately hiding it, but as a person who had come over, how could she not understand that her son had fallen in love?    

That's why she came to look for this woman named "Li Zhuoen" without his knowledge, to see what kind of person she really is.    

"Are you saying that Su Yucheng kept saying my name after he fell ill?" Li Zhuoen couldn't believe it. Why would he read her name? Was it because he liked her? No way! They had only met a few times!    

"Yes, he's not saying anything and he can't eat, I'm worried about him, so I took the liberty of coming here to find out more about you, please don't laugh." Zhao Meijuan was heartbroken for Su Yucheng, she already owed him too much, she really wanted to do something for him.    

"What are you talking about, how can I see laughing?" Li Zhuoen said politely, "But I still don't quite understand what is the reason you came to see me today?"    

"I wonder what Miss Li thinks of our family Susu?" Zhao Meijuan asked again.    

"Su Yucheng is very nice, no matter who he treats, he's always friendly." Li Zhuoen commented to him.

"Then does Miss Li think he's good enough to be a boyfriend?" Zhao Meijuan kept staring at her.    

"Of course, I think if Manager Su has a girlfriend, then his girlfriend will be very happy." Li Zhuoen said this to make her happy, and at the same time, she felt that the truth was indeed like that.    

"Then, in that case, is Miss Li willing to be our Susu's girlfriend?" Zhao Meijuan finally said the purpose of coming to her today.    

After going around for most of the day, it turned out that what she wanted to say was actually this! Li Zhuoen sweated furiously.    

"Auntie, I'm really sorry, if I wasn't already married, I would think Su Yucheng would be a very good choice." She chose to politely reject her.    

"Miss Li you are already married?!" Hearing her words, Zhao Meijuan obviously couldn't believe it.    

"Yes, so I'm sorry to have disappointed your expectations." Li Zhuoen smiled apologetically.    

"I wonder who is so fortunate to be married to Miss Li?" Zhao Meijuan was disappointed, she suddenly understood why her son always looked depressed, when she asked him, he said nothing, it turned out that what he fell in love with, was actually a married woman. Although she knew that she would not know her husband, she still asked.    

"You should not know, my husband is Cen Yuhao." Li Zhuoen thought about it and felt that it didn't matter if she told her.    

"What, Cen Yuhao!" Like she had heard some shocking news, Zhao Meijuan stood up with her eyes widened.


Comments

crystal haynes said…
Hello everyone i know there is someone somewhere reading this, I want to share a great work of a spell caster called Dr Akhigbe my husband and i had a fight which led to our divorce but when he left me a part of me left with him and i was too sad and cried all day and night i was searching something online when i saw people testifying about his great work and i just decided to give him a try i did everything he told me to do and he assured me that after 48 hours my husband will come back to me, the next morning to my greatest surprised a car stopped outside my house and it was my husband i’m so happy he can also help you email him at: drakhigbespellhome7@gmail.com WhatsApp +2349021374574

Popular posts from this blog

KA - Ch 58

Chapter 58 - He looks at her naked body again! Zhou Yujie packed up his things and came out of the office, and everyone was standing at the door looking at him.

KA - Ch 18

Chapter 18 – Pass o n another sad news Song Rongfen turned around and looked at Li Zhuoen. "Miss Li, I said something that you don't really like to listen to. We Cen family considered being prestigious . I don't object him to marry you, but can your words and actions be slightly decent?"

KA - Ch 28

Chapter 28 – Nosebleed When Cen Yuhao walked out of the bathroom door, it was her smooth upper body that caught his eye s . "Ah!" s he didn't expect him to come out from inside so suddenly , scared her to scream, quickly she hid h er important parts with both her hands.