Skip to main content

KA - Ch 113

Chapter 113 - The reason for abandoning her back then

Not long after, the door of the room opened, and the person who came to open the door was a middle-aged woman.

That's right, she was her mother! Li Zhuoen recognized her right away because she saw a black birthmark on her left ear! It was exactly the same as the one she had dreamed about in her dream! And although in the dream, she could barely see her face, her blurry shadow was still there, and it did look exactly like the woman in front of her!    

"You are Zhuoen?" The middle-aged woman was obviously excited to see her, too, and the tears in her eyes began to shine.    

"Mm!" Li Zhuoen nodded her head very hard.    

"Zhuoen! My daughter!" When the middle-aged woman heard her promise, her tears broke out and she said that she reached out her hand to try to hug her.    

Seeing her trying to hug her, Li Zhuoen took a step back.    

"Why did you abandon me then?" She looked at her and her tears followed.    

Once she thought that as long as she could find her family, the first thing she did must be to walk over and hug her, no matter what had happened before, she would not bother about it. But to her surprise, she really waited for this day, but she still couldn't let go of the fact that they had abandoned her in the orphanage so heartlessly at that time.    

"Zhuoen, listen to your mother, she also had a hard time at that time!" The middle-aged woman cried even more when she saw her backing away.    

"What great hardship did you have that you had to abandon me in the orphanage?" Li Zhuoen became more and more aggrieved as she spoke.    

"Come inside first, and I'll tell you in detail, okay?" The middle-aged woman said to her in a begging voice.    

"I think we'd better go in first and talk about it." Cen Yuhao also advised her aside, after all, it was in the walkway, many pedestrians were coming and going, and it was not good to hear it.    

"This is?" The middle-aged woman said, only to find that a man was standing beside her.    

"He is ...... my husband." Li Zhuoen hesitated for a moment and still introduced him to her mother.    

"You're actually married!" She obviously felt a little incredulous.    

"How do you do! My name is Cen Yuhao!" Cen Yuhao greeted her politely.    

The middle-aged woman could see that he was a bit strange, but at this time her mind was on Li Zhuoen's body and she didn't ask more questions, so she continued, "Come in and sit down, both of you!"    

Li Zhuoen was still standing there hesitantly.    

"Go in! Haven't you been waiting for this day?" Cen Yuhao took her by the shoulders as if giving her encouragement, putting aside the unpleasantness he had with her just now for the moment.    

She glanced sideways at the man standing beside her at the moment and suddenly was thankful to have him by her side at this time.    

Well, no matter what, she'll listen to her explanation first.    

"Zhuoen, Yuhao, please have a seat!" The middle-aged woman let them in and greeted them warmly.    

Li Zhuoen was silent and took a seat on the sofa.    

"Can you tell us the reason for putting Zhuoen into the orphanage at that time?" Cen Yuhao knew that Li Zhuoen was actually trying to figure out this question.    

"Zhuoen's father and I have always had a bad relationship." She said and began to recall the past events back then.    

Twenty-six years ago, she and Li Hongde met and quickly fell in love, Li Hongde was flamboyant and talked a lot to please her, and soon after she found out she was pregnant, and that person was Li Zhuoen. But instead of being cared for by Li Hongde, he began to show his true colors, smoking, drinking, gambling, and she even found out that he was using drugs and looking for girls behind her back.    

She confronted him, he, in turn, justified up, saying that she was pregnant to meet his physical needs, he had to find other women to vent. She later said a few more words, he slapped her in a fit of rage.    

Later, he went so far as to punch and kick her. To raise money for drugs, he started to ask her for money, and if he didn't give her money he would beat her up.    

She got scared and tried to leave him, but he put her under house arrest and threatened to kill her if he found her running away again!    

She gave birth to Li Zhuoen under resentment, fear, and kicking and punching. After the birth, she hoped that Li Hongde could live a good life with her for the sake of her daughter, but she never expected that he would see that it was her daughter, but he made her even more aggressive by forcing her to have sex with him, even though she was still in her first trimester, and threatened to kill her sooner or later.    

She was afraid, and when he was drunk once, she picked up the baby in her arms and ran out. Fearing he would catch up with her, she ran and looked back.    

Worried that if her daughter followed her, he would really kill her as he said if he found her. She had no choice but to put her at the door of the orphanage so that at least she could still survive.    

Later, she went to the United States after several changes. Once there, it was more than twenty years.    

"Even if it's like you said, why did you not come back to meet me after all these years?" After hearing her explanation, Li Zhuoen couldn't understand why she hadn't come back to herself once after all these years.    

"You wouldn't appreciate," she shook her head, "that man is a devil! I was really too afraid of him! I was afraid that as soon as I came back, he would catch me, and for that year or so, I really had enough of him!"    

"Even if that's the case, you can at least contact me, right? Is this hard even for you?" Li Zhuoen was already in tears. Although she could understand her actions of sending her to the orphanage at that time, she couldn't forgive her for not caring about herself for these twenty years.    

"Zhuoen, mom admits that mom was a coward, I should have come back to you earlier, will you forgive mom?" She said, trying to come over and take her hand.    

"Forgive you? Do you know how I have been in the orphanage for so many years? Do you know how I felt when I went to school and was scolded for being a wild child without parents? Can you appreciate how despondent I was when I had to have a parent-teacher conference and saw that every one of my classmates had parents coming over and I was the only one who didn't? Can you just say forgive you and then erase my hurt for so many years!" Li Zhuoen complained.    

These words, which had been hidden in her heart for so many years, she had never mentioned them to others, always looking indifferent on the surface, but actually longing for affection in her heart more than anyone else. If she hadn't mentioned it, perhaps she would have kept these words repressed in her heart.    

"Zhuoen, it's all mom's fault, you can forgive mom for her momentary confusion! I will spend the rest of my time to make it up to you." Her words were sincere and carried her deep remorse.    

"Twenty years, can it still be considered a momentary muddle? Do you know how I felt when I watched the gate of the orphanage every day, hoping for you to come and meet me, only to be disappointed over and over again? Eighteen years! I waited for 18 years, and you never showed up! Do you know what it's like to wait for eighteen years?" Li Zhuoen said all the secrets that had been kept deep inside her heart with her pain.    

"I'm sorry, Zhuoen!" She didn't know what else to say to her at this point except to say these words to her.    

"Why didn't you come to pick me up earlier? Even if you came to pick me up from the orphanage when I was ten years old, or older! But you never showed up!" The more Li Zhuoen said, the more aggrieved she felt.

"Mom knows it's wrong, Zhuoen." She burst into tears.    

"I hate you. If you wouldn't even meet me, why did you give birth to me in the first place?" When Li Zhuoen said this, her emotions grew more and more agitated, she stood up and ran towards the outside.

"Zhuoen!" She stood up and tried to chase her out.    

"Let her be alone for a while," Cen Yuhao said as he sat on the sofa, "How can she let go of something that has been suppressed in her heart for so long all at once."    

Just heard what she said, Cen Yuhao was actually shocked, he did not think that deep inside her heart, there is such a painful scar, before she always acted as if nothing mattered, but did not think that this is all her disguise, the real her, in fact, more than anyone else is eager to get love.    

Li Zhuoen, it seems that I still do not understand you at all. When Cen Yuhao remembered her expression just now, his heart felt like it was being gripped by something fierce, and the pain was unbearable for him.    

"But I'm not sure about her safety." She voiced out her worry.    

"Don't worry, I will arrange for someone to follow her," Cen Yuhao could not understand her behavior, but still relieved her concerns, and then continued, "What you thought at that time, I have no right to ask, and by now it has become an established fact, and can not be changed, now I want to What I want to know is what your next plans are."    

The key issue now is to think about how to make up for the trauma she caused to Li Zhuoen.    

This wound, only she can give her healing.    

"I just want to do my best to make up for the damage I caused her due to my selfishness, no matter what I'm asked to do, I'm willing." She made her position clear.    

"I wish you would stay and not leave her again. Although she says she can't accept you, I know she has been looking forward to reuniting with you." Cen Yuhao said.    

"This is natural, thank you for always taking care of our Zhuoen for me!" She bowed deeply to him.    

"I am her husband, it is my duty to take care of her and it is the most honorable thing in my life. If there's nothing else, I'll take my leave." Cen Yuhao said and stood up. He was now worried about Li Zhuoen, although someone was following her, without seeing her, he was still uneasy.    

"Good, please enlighten Zhuoen more for me, I'm really willing to use all I have to make up for what I owe to her." She followed and stood up and said to him.    

"Okay, I will." Cen Yuhao said, taking out his phone and making a call. A few seconds later, Li Xu knocked on the door and walked in.    

"Where is madam now?" After walking out of the room, Cen Yuhao asked Li Xu who was standing by.

"Madame is in the bar." Li Xu returned him.    

"Go over there right now!" Cen Yuhao frowned when he heard him say that he was in the bar.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KA - Ch 58

Chapter 58 - He looks at her naked body again! Zhou Yujie packed up his things and came out of the office, and everyone was standing at the door looking at him.

KA - Ch 28

Chapter 28 – Nosebleed When Cen Yuhao walked out of the bathroom door, it was her smooth upper body that caught his eye s . "Ah!" s he didn't expect him to come out from inside so suddenly , scared her to scream, quickly she hid h er important parts with both her hands.

KA - Ch 18

Chapter 18 – Pass o n another sad news Song Rongfen turned around and looked at Li Zhuoen. "Miss Li, I said something that you don't really like to listen to. We Cen family considered being prestigious . I don't object him to marry you, but can your words and actions be slightly decent?"