Skip to main content

KA - Ch 52

Chapter 52 - Dumbfounded by his refute

"Who said I was playing with you? You go around to the side of the car and take a look!" Cen Yuhao said again.

The side of the car? Li Zhuoen doubted and walked around the rear of the car to that side, and when she saw something parked there, her little universe instantly ignited. How can he play with people like this!

"How's that, like it?" Watching her face change from white to red, Cen Yuhao's heart was happy again.

"You meant to let me ride this to work?" Li Zhuoen asked, pointing at the bike and trying to control her anger.

"Yeah, pink-colored, chosen according to your preference." Cen Yuhao held back a laugh.

"Then why did you show me that Land Rover! And ask me if I like it!" Li Zhuoen's face managed to turn from red to green again.

"You know I can't see. My brother is back and also needs a car, he said he likes that car, so I gave it to him to use, but then I'll have to buy another one, ah, so I asked your opinion." Cen Yuhao put on a harmless look.

"Then why did you ask me if I took the driving test? Do I need a driver's license to ride a bike!" Li Zhuoen was on the verge of fury. Damn, this guy is obviously playing with her for fun!

"Then there are often people who use 'have you eaten' as a way to greet you, does everyone who asks you do so because they want to invite you to dinner?" Cen Yuhao said earnestly.

Heavens! If it wasn't illegal to kill someone, she would've rushed up and strangled him! This guy Cen Yuhao has this ability to make you know he's playing with you, but you can't find any reason to refute him!

Cen Yuhao made her speechless, if it wasn't too late, she would have had a good argument with him, this guy has made teasing her joy in life!

She waved her fists and legs at him, then gritted her teeth and walked over to the bike, unlocked it, put the bag in the basket on the front of the bike, sat on it, and put her foot on the pedal, and prepared to ride away.

"Wait!" As she was about to go, Cen Yuhao suddenly spoke up and called her to a halt.

"What is it again?" Li Zhuoen looked at him impatiently with a sideways glance. Of course, this time she wouldn't be so naive to think that Cen Yuhao could suddenly find his conscience and then let the driver take her to work.

"I gave you such a big gift, don't you even say thank you?" Cen Yuhao asked.

"Thank you for the bike!" Li Zhuoen deliberately said the word very hard, and after glaring at him, she rode out.

The car just went forward a few meters, Li Zhuoen suddenly thought of a problem, so she squeezed down the brake and stopped the car.

What does this little girl want again? Watching her stop the car, Cen Yuhao thought.

He saw Li Zhuoen take out her bag, take out something from it, then turn around and walk to Cen Yuhao: "No, this is the money I bought your bike, here you go! The rest of the extra is considered as the master's reward for you!" After finishing these words impassionedly, she turned around dashingly and rode out of the gate without looking back.

Watching her figure completely disappear, Cen Yuhao just retracted his eyes, looking down at his hand was crumpled five hundred yuan bills, he was a bit between cry and laughter.

This dead woman, give him five hundred so boldly, even said this was as a reward for him, this money is not enough to buy a wheel, right!

"Has sister-in-law left?" Cen Yuhang walked out and saw his brother standing there, so he asked.

"Hmm." Cen Yuhao packed the money in his hand into his coat pocket.

"I even said I'd give her a ride, what kind of car did she take to leave? I didn't hear the car start just now in the house." Cen Yuhang asked again.

"No need for you to drive her, I've arranged her special car, she said she liked it!" Thinking about the angry look on her face just now, Cen Yuhao unconsciously smiled again.

"I always seem to see you smiling lately, huh? Before, you almost always had a stern face." When Cen Yuhang saw him laugh, he also laughed along with him.

"Is that so?" He didn't really think so.

"Yes! It seems that you've made the right decision to get married! Seeing you so happy, I'm getting jealous."

Cen Yuhao didn't reply, he just smiled a little, not denying it. Did he look happy in the eyes of others?

"It's late, I have to go to the office, do you want to go today?" Cen Yuhang looked at his watch, so he asked.

"I won't go, my assistant will send the documents over later." Cen Yuhao still planned to stay at home for a while first, so he said.

"Good, then I'll go to the office first, do you need me to help you in?" Cen Yuhang didn't seem too relieved that he was standing here alone.

"No, I've been in and out of here since I was a kid, I've long been familiar with the terrain here, just go, leave me alone." Cen Yuhao said again.

At this moment, the driver, Old Wang, pulled out of the car.

"Okay then, I'll go to work first." Cen Yuhang said and got into the car.

The car drove forward along the only road, and when it was almost on the main road, Cen Yuhang saw Li Zhuoen who was pedaling his bike hard.

"Tiiin, tiiin!" Li Zhuoen heard the horn and turned her head.

"Why are you riding your bicycle to work?" Cen Yuhang asked as he rolled down the window and looked at her.

You have to ask that darned brother of yours about that! Li Zhuoen really wanted to say that ah, but she held it back.

"Is it my brother?" Cen Yuhang saw that she didn't say anything, so he guessed.

"No, it's because I purposely want to exercise a little bit, every day eats too well, I have grown meat." Li Zhuoen explained. Don't misunderstand that she wanted to save face for Cen Yuhao, but she felt ashamed to say that she felt too embarrassed to be squeezed like this just after the wedding, but the word will be laughed at, alright!

"Originally I still want to take you for a ride, since you want to exercise, then there is no way, I'll go first ah." Cen Yuhang heard her say that, also no longer insist, said goodbye to her, then took his head back to the car.

Ah, I take back what I just said, you come back ah! Li Zhuoen watched as the car drove by under her nose, emitting a line of exhaust.

In a short while, the car disappeared without a trace.

Although it was morning, the weather at the end of June, even the morning sun will be very hot, right! Not to mention that she had to pedal!

Li Zhuoen looked up at the increasingly hot sun, and then looked at the pink bike she was riding, and she became even angrier. From now on, she only likes black! Whoever tells that likes pink again, she will be angry at them!

When she saw the watch in her hand, she realized that it was only thirty minutes before she had to go to work! God, if she was late, the manager would kill her!


Previous Chapter | Next Chapter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KA - Ch 58

Chapter 58 - He looks at her naked body again! Zhou Yujie packed up his things and came out of the office, and everyone was standing at the door looking at him.

KA - Ch 28

Chapter 28 – Nosebleed When Cen Yuhao walked out of the bathroom door, it was her smooth upper body that caught his eye s . "Ah!" s he didn't expect him to come out from inside so suddenly , scared her to scream, quickly she hid h er important parts with both her hands.

KA - Ch 18

Chapter 18 – Pass o n another sad news Song Rongfen turned around and looked at Li Zhuoen. "Miss Li, I said something that you don't really like to listen to. We Cen family considered being prestigious . I don't object him to marry you, but can your words and actions be slightly decent?"